- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
To Everyone, I was and still am an aspiring filmmaker! I received an email regarding a free casting and I am in love with one of my scripts, Prom Moms (unfinished) as some may have received. I made a terrific mistake of making submissions nationwide and have been in contact ...Feb 02
- Shoots in Feb. (two days) in L.A.; shoots in Mar. (one day) in Indian Wells, CA; shoots in Aug. (one day) in Kalamazoo, MI; shoots in Aug. (one day) in New Haven, CT; and shoots end of Aug. (two days) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting "Wide Open," a feature film. Synopsis: A young American male tennis player tries to win the U.S. Open in an unprecedented fashion.Feb 01
- Extensive rehearsal period TBD (begins at the end of March); shoots Apr. 23-May 10 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the leading role for the NYU romantic dramedy "The Nearest Human Being," a story about the end of Devin and Jasmine’s relationship. Synopsis: The events are portrayed in a disordered succession of scenes, alternating comedic, intense, and absurd moments.Jan 31
- Shoots spring of 2015 in Arizona.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting the sequels to the films "My Name is Nobody" (2014) and "Real Blood: The Beginning."Jan 31