- Rehearses Jan. 11-12 & 18-19; shoots Feb. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21, 22 in New York City, NY
Casting “Liberal,” a pilot for a television sitcom centered around two best friends. Howard and Jayne are sophomores at a small top 5 Liberal Arts college, right outside of New Haven who are living with an assorted group of freshmen with unique personalities and colorful interests. In helping these freshmen ...
- Rehearses winter 2014; shoots mid-March 7-16, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Debby," a narrative feature by Roger Hayn. Casting Director states: "Roger Hayn, director of "Introducing: Bobby" (Winner, AFI Fest 2012 Grand Jury Award; Official Selection, SXSW). Synopsis: "A middle-aged woman attempts to contact her family with important news."
- Rehearsals are TBD in NYC and Jamaica, Queens; runs Feb. 15-16, 2014 at the Jamaica Performing Arts Center in Jamaica, Queens.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in Jamaica, NY
Jamaica Performing Arts Center is casting a dance & theatrical production for Black History Month, "Amazing Grace."
- Rehearsals begin July 8, 2014; runs July 31-Aug. 17, 2014 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 23 in St. Louis, MO
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 4, 2014; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 13, 2014 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in Ithaca, NY
Casting "Lungs" by Duncan MacMillian.
- Performances will be a six week run of "Divas" in Reno, NV beginning Feb. 6, 2014. Rehearsals will begin the last week of January. Upon completion of the Reno run, dancers will have the opportunity to stay with "Divas" as a swing for the main show in Las Vegas. When full time positions open up, swings are offered the positions first.
- Auditions: Dec 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Frank Marino's Divas," a celebrity female-impersonator show.
- Rehearses Jan. 11-Feb. 6 at 270 E. Bonita Ave., Pomona, CA; runs Feb. 7-March 16 at The Candlelight Pavilion, 455 W. Foothill Blvd, Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 30 in Claremont, CA
Casting "My Fair Lady," the story of the over-confident Professor Higgins and his experiment that attempts to transform a cockney girl, Eliza, into a proper-speaking lady. Higgins and his friend Colonel Pickering make great progress with the girl and even take her to the horse races and a grand ball. ...
- Performs Jan. 6-June 17, 2014 in NYC and on tour to Europe.
- Auditions: Jan 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the remainder of The New York City Gay Men’s Chorus's 2013-14 season. Producer states: "Whatever your skills, all we ask is that you embrace singing in all styles. We guarantee you’ll find people in the Chorus who share your interests and voices in the Chorus with whom ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17 in NYC; performs March 13-April 6, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Seafarer."
- Rehearsals begin May 5 in NYC; runs May 29-June 22, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals and show will be Jan. 21-25, 2014 in Houston, TX (George R Brown Convention Center).
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for the 2014 Halloween and Party Expo "Style Show."
- Rehearses January-March 2014 in Lafayette and Lake Charles, LA; shoots mid-March 2014 in LA.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Lake Charles, LA and Jan 5 in Lafayette, LA
Casting "Along the Dirt Road." Producer states: "It’s described as an “influential classic story," a cross between August Wilson’s “Fences” and Langston Hughes’ “Not Without Laughter.” "Along the Dirt Road" is a depiction of an African American family that is torn apart by betrayal, abandonment and infidelity living in a ...
- Rehearsal starting dates vary, depending on the production. Season runs March 22, 2014-Jan. 3, 2015 at the Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Atlanta, GA and Jan 18 in Nashville, TN and Jan 25 in Charlotte, NC
Casting Dollywood's 2014 season. Season includes: "Dreamland Drive-In," "The Great American Country Show," The GemTones, "My People," "Country Crossroads," and Little Engine Playhouse. Also casting for Christmas productions of "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "A Christmas Carol," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 3 to 4 nights a week, increasing as show dates approach.Performances April 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 16, 18 & 19 at 8pm; April 6 & 13 at 3pm at Town and Country Players Theatre, Buckingham, PA..
- Auditions: Jan 4, 5 in Doylestown, PA
Casting principal and ensemble roles for "The Scarlet Pimpernel," book and lyrics by Nan Knighton; music by Frank Wildhorn. Project Decsription: "As the Reign of Terror reaches its bloody climax in 1794, a brave band of Englishmen risk their lives to rescue the intended victims of the guillotine. Their leader ...