- Rehearses and performs in winter-spring 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Spotlight!" for The Actor's Project NYC's 35th season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work in film, TV, and theater through industry showcases. ...
- Rehearses late February-early March in NYC; Shoots mid March in the Hamptons, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY, NY
Casting "A Welcomed Destruction," in which a couple on a winter beach getaway quietly build a bond while letting go of a mysterious apocalyptic memories of a recent devastation to mankind.
- Production runs April 1-17, in Sherman, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Sherman, TX
Casting the production, "The Importance of Being Earnest."
- Performances run April 22-May 8, in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Winnetka, IL
Casting "Cabaret," a musical. Project description: "Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd-and leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...
- Rehearsals run March 29-April 29. Production runs April 29-May 22, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "Road to Appomattox."
- Shoots April 1-3, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in San Antonio, TX
Casting the student short film, "Derelict." Project description: "After being kidnapped, Lauren returns home and her drunken mother Judith is forced to deal with her daughter’s questionable sanity and an unexpected supernatural forces."
- Production runs April 1-30, in Hurst, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Hurst, TX
Casting the production "The Miracle Worker." Project description: "In Tuscumbia, Alabama, an illness renders infant Helen Keller blind, deaf, and consequently mute. Badly spoiled by her parents, Helen is taught no discipline. By the age of six, she grows into a wild, angry, tantrum-throwing child who controls the entire household. ...