- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Mar 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Jersey Boys."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; previews begin May 29; closes July 2; extension #1 to July 12; extension #2 to July 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 26 in New York, NY
Seeking skilled comedic actors with an affinity for low humor, a company of clowns, for "Doctor Faustus." All roles (except Faustus, Wagner, and Mephistophilis) will play multiple roles. Note: The role of Faustus has been cast (Chris Noth).
- Performs in Northampton, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 27, 28 in Northampton, MA
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles in New Century Theatre's summer season. Season includes "Seminar" by Theresa Rebeck (Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 18-27), "The Little Foxes "by Lillian Hellman (Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 2-11), "Luna Gale" by Rebecca Gilman (Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- Rehearsals begin July 6; runs July 21-Aug. 2 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Casting "Love's Labour's Lost." All roles open. Seeking male and female performers of all ages and types; multi-cultural casting for all roles. Theater states: "The production is part of the Saratoga Centennial celebration, and will be set in 1915 and include ragtime music. The company is celebrating its fifteenth summer ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6 (weeknights 6:30-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs July 23-Aug. 9 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the Autorino Center for the Arts, University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT
Casting "Romeo & Juliet." This will be a period, outdoor production.
- Production runs May 15-31, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "The Little Foxes." Project description: "Southern belle, Regina Giddens, and her brothers scheme to outwit Regina's husband Horace, who opposes their attempts to profit from a cotton factory in partnership with a Chicago businessman, in Lillian Hellman's look at the power of money to destroy lives."
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...
- Rehearsals begin in late Dec. in Missoula, MT (at the University); opens in late Jan. in Missoula, MT, then tours nationally through April (still booking).
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors only for four available roles in "All My Sons."
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Beauty and The Beast Live on Stage."
- Shows run June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...
- Rehearsals begin this April. Performances run June 5-28, in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting the play "Sylvia." Production description: "A modern romantic comedy about a marriage and a dog; Greg and Kate's marriage is put in jeopardy until they learn to compromise, and the dog Sylvia becomes a valued part of their lives."
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Rehearsals begin June 26; opens July 9; closes Aug. 16, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Casting the roles of the twins, Dennis and Denise Sanders, in the musical "Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming." All other roles are currently cast.
- Rehearsals begin mid-May 2015 at the American Legion Hall in Leonia, NJ; performs Jul. 24, 25, 31, & Aug. 1 at the Amphitheater at Overpeck County Park in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Note: Availability on at least one day over Memorial Day weekend (May 24 or 25) is important for Bergen Shakespeare's commitment to assist the American Legion Hall.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 8, 13 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "The Comedy of Errors" for Shakespeare In The Park Summer 2015. Seeking actors who love Shakespeare and who enjoy performing on summer nights in front of large crowds. President states: "The Amphitheater at Overpeck Park is one of the largest in NJ and admission will be free to the ...