- Season runs in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Into the Woods"; "Foul Play"; "Scuttling of the Sapphire" (runs June 8-Aug. 30); "The 39 Steps" (runs Aug. 11-Sept. 27); "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Sept. 14–Oct. 31); and "The Christmas Donkey" (runs Nov. 9-Dec. 28).
- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison by the Spanish Inquisition. The prisoners steal Cervantes's possessions. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Barrington Stage Co. Season includes: "Lost in Yonkers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16–Aug. 1); "His Girl Friday" (adapted by John Guare from "The Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur and the Columbia Pictures film; Julianne ...
- Dates and locations vary by company.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking actors, dancers, and singers for SETC's Spring Professional Auditions. Professional theater services coordinator states: "Actors, dancers, and singers audition for thousands of jobs with a wide variety of companies from across the nation. Summer and year-round employment opportunities are available with a variety of entertainment venues, including repertory, stock, ...
- Rehearses June 20-July 8 (Mon.-Sat.); runs July 9-25 (Thurs., Fri., Sat.) at The Spire Theatre, Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Boston, MA and Mar 5 in Plymouth, MA
Casting "Three Musketeers," adapted by Ken Ludwig. Synopsis: Alexandre Dumas' "Three Musketeers" is a tale of heroism, treachery, close escapes, and, above all, honor.
- Ongoing (exact dates TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers for Triple Threat Repertoire, where the ensemble will produce, perform, promote, and sometimes write and direct plays in the Los Angeles area. Note: Monthly dues are $100.
- Season rehearses and performs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the Forestburgh Playhouse's 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Damn Yankees" (Nathaniel Shaw, dir.-choreo.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 4; runs June 16-28); “Young Frankenstein” (Larry Smiglewski, dir. Rehearsals begin June 18; runs June 30-July 12); “Oliver!” (Trent Blanton, dir.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin July 2; ...
- Dates of productions vary between the participating theaters/producers.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in St. Paul, MN
Seeking actors for the 2015 Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions.
- Runs Apr. 10, 11, 13 at Artists Repertory Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 10, 11, 13, in Portland, OR
Seeking actors to participate in Portland Area Theater Alliance's combined auditions.