- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1, 2, 3 in Seattle, WA
Seeking union and non-union talent applications for the TPS Unified General Auditions. Project description: "Since 1999, The Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) Unified General Auditions are once-a-year regional auditions, well attended by auditors from across the Northwest region and both union and non-union actors from all over the United States. We ...Jan 27
- Rehearses June 26-August 3, in Oregon City, OR. Performances run August 4-28, at Clackamas Repertory Theatre in Oregon City, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Clackamas, OR
Casting the musical, "The Music Man." Project description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4 at Studio-B 10600 Victory Blvd. (at Cahuenga Blvd.) in N. Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 27-May 1 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Atwood Concert Hall in Anchorage, Alaska. Note: All travel to Anchorage, Alaska on Apr. 20; tech rehearsals being Apr. 21 in Alaska.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Peter Pan."Jan 26
- Season runs in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the Florida Atlantic University 2016 Season. Season includes: "Hay Fever" (Noel Coward, playwright; Jean-Louis Baldet, dir. Rehearsals begin May 17; runs June 10-26); and "Once Upon a Mattress" (Mary Rodgers, story; Marshall Barer, lyrics; Jay Thompson, Dean Fuller, & Marshall Barer, book; Bruce Linser, dir.; Paul Reekie, musical dir. ...Jan 26
- "Pippin" and "Darling of the Donkey Derby" rehearsals begin June 6 with performances beginning June 24; "Foreigner" rehearsals begin Aug. 15, opens Sept 2; "Cripple Creepshow" rehearsals begin Sept. 12. opens Sept. 30; "Christmas Carol" rehearsals begin Nov. 7, opens Nov 25 at The Butte Theater in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting and seeking stage managers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2016 season 2016, to include "Pippin," "Darling of the Donkey Derby," "Foreigner," "Cripple Creepshow," and "Christmas Carol."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 23 (Wed.-Sat.) in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Philadelphia, PA and Mar 2 in New York, NY
Seeking four actor/singers (two men, two women) for "Rodgers Romance," a musical revue.Jan 26
- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."Jan 26
- Season runs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2016 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "Sister Act" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir. Equity rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 2); "Peter Pan" (Steven Glaudini, producing artistic dir.-dir.; JD Dumas, co-musical dir.; Ken Gammie, co-musical dir.; Carlos Mendoza, choreo. Equity rehearsal begin July ...Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin March 1; runs April 2-24 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical.Jan 26
- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...Jan 26
- Season runs in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 6, in Aspen, CO
Casting the 2016 Season for Theatre Aspen. Season includes: "Mamma Mia" (Mark Martino, dir.-choreo.; Eric Alsford, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; previews begin June 24; runs June 27-Aug. 20); "Buyer and Cellar" (Maurice LaMee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; previews begin July 7; runs July 9-Aug. 19); and "Dear ...Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29 at At ArtsWestchester in White Plains or at The Grinton Will Library; runs Apr. 29-May 1 at the Joan R Pincus Theater in the Grinton Will Libray in Yonkers, NY (10 minutes from Jonathan Larson's hometown of White Plains). Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, exact schedule will depend on role/actors' availability. This production will open 20 years to the day of the original Broadway opening night.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16, 20 in White Plains, NY
Casting a special 20th anniversary production of "Rent."Jan 26