- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs July 6-17 with possible ext. through July 24 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Las Vegas, NV and Feb 18 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Idaho," a musical.Jan 27
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 7 in New York, NY
Seeking trained singers, dancers, and character actors for various principal roles in Pittsburgh CLO's upcoming season. Season includes: "Chicago" (rehearsals begin June 10, 2016; runs June 17-26); "Damn Yankees" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 27; runs July 5-10); "Shrek" (David F. M. Vaughn, dir.; Justin Greer, ...Jan 27
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1, 2, 3 in Seattle, WA
Seeking union and non-union talent applications for the TPS Unified General Auditions. Project description: "Since 1999, The Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) Unified General Auditions are once-a-year regional auditions, well attended by auditors from across the Northwest region and both union and non-union actors from all over the United States. We ...Jan 27
- Rehearses June 26-August 3, in Oregon City, OR. Performances run August 4-28, at Clackamas Repertory Theatre in Oregon City, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Clackamas, OR
Casting the musical, "The Music Man." Project description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4 at Studio-B 10600 Victory Blvd. (at Cahuenga Blvd.) in N. Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 27-May 1 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Atwood Concert Hall in Anchorage, Alaska. Note: All travel to Anchorage, Alaska on Apr. 20; tech rehearsals being Apr. 21 in Alaska.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Peter Pan."Jan 26
- Season runs in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the Florida Atlantic University 2016 Season. Season includes: "Hay Fever" (Noel Coward, playwright; Jean-Louis Baldet, dir. Rehearsals begin May 17; runs June 10-26); and "Once Upon a Mattress" (Mary Rodgers, story; Marshall Barer, lyrics; Jay Thompson, Dean Fuller, & Marshall Barer, book; Bruce Linser, dir.; Paul Reekie, musical dir. ...Jan 26
- "Pippin" and "Darling of the Donkey Derby" rehearsals begin June 6 with performances beginning June 24; "Foreigner" rehearsals begin Aug. 15, opens Sept 2; "Cripple Creepshow" rehearsals begin Sept. 12. opens Sept. 30; "Christmas Carol" rehearsals begin Nov. 7, opens Nov 25 at The Butte Theater in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting and seeking stage managers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2016 season 2016, to include "Pippin," "Darling of the Donkey Derby," "Foreigner," "Cripple Creepshow," and "Christmas Carol."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 23 (Wed.-Sat.) in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Philadelphia, PA and Mar 2 in New York, NY
Seeking four actor/singers (two men, two women) for "Rodgers Romance," a musical revue.Jan 26
- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."Jan 26