- Touring dates begin in late September; touring is local to the Chicago, IL area. All transportation is provided.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
American Eagle Productions is accepting resumes for immediate replacements for its 2014-15 season. Seeking male and female actors/singers for local tours in schools. Must be available for daytime work. Fourteen productions run in rep including "Charlotte's Web," "1776," and others. All shows are musicals with the exception of one.Friday
- Classes are ongoing (Mon. & Wed., 7-10 p.m.) at Times Square Arts Center in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for a film and television technique workshop. Curriculum includes beginner-level Meisner technique and repetition exercises as well as independent activities, monologues, and scene study. Steven has worked many high-profile people in the industry including Woody Allen, Sidney Lumet, Spike Lee, Penny Marshall, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Steve ...Friday
- Shooting mostly weekends, November 18-March 31, 2015, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Off the Blocks," following the life of an inspiring swimmer and his journey living with a mental illness: from childhood, getting diagnosed and all that came with being diagnosed and to current life.Friday
- Rehearsals start Sept. 29 and are generally Sun.-Thurs. eves.; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 16, 2014 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.), at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Costa, CA
The Costa Mesa Playhouse is casting “The Haunting of Hill House," by F. Andrew Leslie from the celebrated Gothic ghost novel by Shirley Jackson, hailed as a perfect work of unnerving terror. Synopsis: A paranormal investigator and his team of psychics attempt to uncover the evil forces that have made ...Friday
- Shooting TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking feminine models and actresses who are wholesome and classy for a new reality TV show. Coordinator states: "No tough girls or Goth, or overly athletic. Must be single."Thursday
- Shoots the last week of September 2014 on Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a short film adaptation of a critically acclaimed off-Broadway play.Thursday
- Shoots February 2015 in Southern California.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cookin' With Gus," a feature film. Synopsis: Gus Richardson is a famous food columnist and cookbook author. His agent Bernie comes to tell him he's been offered his own daily network television show. He wants to do it, but his husband Walter is dead set against it and Gus ...Thursday
- Shoots late 2014 on Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Cat's View," a feature film about a terrorist bombing as seen through the eyes of an abandoned cat.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14, 2014 in Covina, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Covina, CA
Casting "'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Synopsis: The Biblical saga of Joseph and his coat of many colors comes to vibrant life in this delightful musical parable.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 15 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "One Man Two Guvnors."Aug 12
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singer/musicians for future replacements in "Once" with music & lyrics by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova and book by Enda Walsh.Thursday
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 7; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14 Thursdays & Fridays 8:00 p.m., Saturdays 3:00 & 8:00 p.m., Sundays 2:00 p.m. No performances Thanksgiving week in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Handle With Care," an off-Broadway Jewish Christmas story.Thursday
- Shoots Sept. 13-14 in Scotts Valley, CA. Hotel accommodations provided.
- Auditions: Aug 24, in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Chop," a film in which a blind young man is forced to chop wood on his run-down family farm, when his younger brother sees an opportunity to test the man's psychological limits.Thursday