- Reading dates: May 4-15, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Trevor," a musical production based on the 1995 Academy Award-Winning short film of the same name.
- Rehearses April 23-May 5 at Chelsea Studios and tours nationally May 6-June 1, 2015 to schools and libraries
- Auditions: Mar 27 in New York, NY
NON-UNION OPEN CALL FOR NATIONAL TOUR “Laugh Yourself Silly with Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour” Random House Children’s Books celebrates its 12th year of the Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour, newly named the “Laugh Yourself Silly with Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour.” An open call will be held for a ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dallas, TX and May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6 (weeknights 6:30-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs July 23-Aug. 9 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the Autorino Center for the Arts, University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT
Casting "Romeo & Juliet." This will be a period, outdoor production.
- Shoots April 11 & 12 in the East Village in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Hips," an NYU intermediate student film based on Sandra Cisernos' book, "House on Mango Street." This is a coming of age story about how growing up comes with a price. When Carmen steals her older sister Danielle's shoes, she attracts unwanted attention.
- Rehearsals begin early June (generally eves., some weekend rehearsals closer to performances; efforts will be made to accommodate day jobs). Tentative schedule includes table work June 8-12, blocking June 15-24, fight/music/dance June 25 & 26, full-show runs June 29-July 10, and tech July 12-16. Runs July 17-19 & 24-26 at the Access Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juliet," the summer production of the Cradle Theatre Company. Description: Set in the mid-60s and focusing in on the inter-generational conflicts, this production promises to be fast-paced, passionate, and powerful. This production will incorporate non-traditional staging, dance, and live music, so casting personnel are looking for ...
- Competition held March 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Atlanta, GA
An open call will be held for the Fashion 4Wardz Model of the Year 2015 competition. Note: There is a fee ($5-$100) for attending. Other fees may apply.
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...
- Productions rehearse and perform at the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL or the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's upcoming 2015 productions. Productions at the Broadway Palm include: "Church Basement Ladies" (May 14-Jul. 4); "Footloose" (Jun. 25-Aug. 15); and "Some Enchanted Evening: Rodgers and Hammerstein Musical Revue (Aug. 13-Sept. 26). Productions at the Dutch Apple include: "Oklahoma!" (Jun. 4-Aug. 1).
- Rehearsals begin in late Dec. in Missoula, MT (at the University); opens in late Jan. in Missoula, MT, then tours nationally through April (still booking).
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors only for four available roles in "All My Sons."
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY
Casting "Jersey Boys."
- Runs from Fall 2015 to Spring 2017 in Savannah, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in New York, NY
Seeking vocalists and actors for Savannah College of Art & Design's scholarship auditions for both the Executive Ensemble, a full scholarship for excellent vocalists, and for regular MFA admissions, for actors (singing or not). MFA students spend two years in Savannah where they earn an MFA in Performance at one ...
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Rehearsals begin June 26; opens July 9; closes Aug. 16, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Casting the roles of the twins, Dennis and Denise Sanders, in the musical "Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming." All other roles are currently cast.
- Rehearsals begin mid-May 2015 at the American Legion Hall in Leonia, NJ; performs Jul. 24, 25, 31, & Aug. 1 at the Amphitheater at Overpeck County Park in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Note: Availability on at least one day over Memorial Day weekend (May 24 or 25) is important for Bergen Shakespeare's commitment to assist the American Legion Hall.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "The Comedy of Errors" for Shakespeare In The Park Summer 2015. Seeking actors who love Shakespeare and who enjoy performing on summer nights in front of large crowds. President states: "The Amphitheater at Overpeck Park is one of the largest in NJ and admission will be free to the ...
- Currently running on tour, starting in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 9, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for "Newsies!" the musical.