- Cold read May 16 & 17; rehearses May 23 & 24; shoots June 6 & 7 and then continues to shoot throughout the summer, once a wk. for a full day, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Sit Black & Relax," a comedy about living normally as young adults in NYC. Synopsis: An African American woman who is fairly new to NYC is best friends with an Irish American woman who is also fairly new to NYC. Coordinator states: "This series depicts life as a black ...
- Performs July 10, 12, 14, 19, 23, 26 at Logan Fringe Arts Space, 1358 Florida Ave. NE in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 2 in Washington D.C, DC
Casting "Straight Faced Lies," a comedy-drama play about a dysfunctional family Thanksgiving for the 2015 Capital Fringe Festival. Please note that we are only casting actors local to Washington D.C., as all rehearsals will take place in D.C.
- Filming in the fall in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: May 2 in Ferndale, MI
Casting "White Boy Rick," an independent feature film. Project description: "A movie about the life of Richard Wershe Jr., who was was 18 in 1988 when he was sentenced to life in prison after being busted with 650 grams of cocaine. The saga of White Boy Rick, as he was ...
- Shows July 9-30 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "50 Shades of Plaid," a play. Project description: "This parody of 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' is a coming-of-age story with every pun intended. Sandy is a Junior in college, bookish and shy, with a burning imagination. She falls head-over-heels for Thomas Plaid- the most popular guy on campus, rugged, ...
- Auditions will be held at: May 2nd, 2015 @ 1:30PM - 4:30PM May 3rd, 2015 @ 5:00PM - 9:00PM ReCreative Spaces 1613 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington, DC 20018
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Washington, DC
"No Rights Reserved" is a 3 part mini web series that deals with the connections between social media, urban violence, and corporate greed. NRR is currently casting for its first episode, "Buzz." Amidst the knockout-game media frenzy of the early 2010s, two friends decide to partake in the trend targetting ...
- Rehearses May 11-June 23; runs June 24-28 at The Eisemann Center, Bank of America Theater, Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Dutchman" and "Guilty or Not Here I Come," two one-act plays.
- Shoots TBD in TBD location.
- Auditions: May 2 in Odessa, TX
Open calls are being held throughout the country for the hit reality series.
- Most shows take place Sat. nights (4:30-8:30 p.m., including rehearsals) at the Antlers Hilton in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: May 2 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "The Dinner Detective." Producer states: "Voted 'Best Dinner Show' and 'Best Improvised Show' across the country, The Dinner Detective is America’s largest murder mystery dinner show." The show is semi-improvised, with the actors hidden among and interacting with the paying audience.
- Rehearsals begin June 8 (nonunion) and June 22 (Equity); runs July 17-26 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4, 5 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Oklahoma," a musical.
- Performs May 29 (6 p.m.) at the Broadway Comedy Club, NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking improv ensemble actors for the group Create It With Joy. Founder states: "I put together this improv ensemble company to give funny, intelligent, motivated performers the opportunity to act on impulse. The troupe will perform at The Broadway Comedy Club. Instruction will focus on theater games that are designed ...