- Rehearsals begin on or about Jan. 26, 2015; previews begin on or about Mar. 8; opens on or about Apr. 8, 2015 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Finding Neverland" with book by James Graham and music & lyrics by Gary Barlow and Eliot Kennedy.
- Rehearses Nov. 8-10 & 15-17; shoots Nov. 18 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York City, NY
Casting "Best Man," an original short play by James Colombo, to be adapted into a screenplay by Yuka Taga. The project will be produced at the Tisch School of the Arts as a 10-minute sitcom. Synopsis: Brooke is marrying her post-college boyfriend Jeff Collins. It is her wedding day and ...
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 15, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First Hundred Years." Synopsis: the play opens as Sadie and Bessie welcome us into their Mount Vernon, NY home. While preparing a celebratory dinner in remembrance of their father's birthday, they take us on a remarkable journey through the last hundred years of ...
- Shoots Dec. 6-8 & 13-14 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Steaktacular RibEye," a comic book/super hero comedy short student film about a sociopathic man-child living with his parents who believes he is the real-world embodiment of his favorite comic book character, and sets out on a quest to fight crime in his cozy, family-friendly suburb where none exists.
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 24; runs Apr. 17-24 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles and ensemble for "Shrek the Musical," with book/lyrics by David Lindsay Abaire, and music by Jeanine Tesori.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 27 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Skippyjon Jones," a musical.
- Contract details vary per project.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.
- Actors will be expected to perform in stage, film, and multi-media productions many times a year. Coordinator states: "Most actors will be cast and in pre-production within 30 days of being accepted into the group."
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Sylmar, CA
Seeking participants for the 2014-15 season of the Actor Team Collective, a group that aims to create and act in various projects. Coordinator states: "We are a collective of actors, writers, filmmakers, and stage producers creating professional projects for our actors. All scripts are written specifically for our actors and ...
- Runs Dec. 31, 2014-Feb. 7, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 North Orange St, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of “Lend Me A Tenor," by Ken Ludwig, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by James Castle Stevens.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1, 2015, in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wiz."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6 (weekday eves. & weekend days), at ART/NY, 520 8th Ave, NYC; runs Feb. 6-21, 2015 (16 performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Eyes for Consuela," the play by Sam Shepard from the story of "The Blue Bouquet" by Octavio Paz. Synopsis: "Eyes for Consuela" depicts the mid-life crisis of Henry, a lost American soul, as he wanders the dreamlike world of a remote Mexican jungle. Estranged from his wife, Henry escapes ...