- Shoot dates TBD in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Maggephah," a short film. Synopsis: In this film about love, loss, and zombie carnage, the characters must figure out where they stand when facing the end of time as we know it. Kevin is grieving. After the death of his best friend, Kevin struggles to find closure despite his ...
- Shoots in June around Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Washington, DC
Casting a 40-minute graduate thesis film project for American University.
- Three-day rehearsal period on dates TBD before shoot; shoots Aug. 31-Sept. 2 in Tallahassee, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Tallahassee, FL
Casting "Wolf Spirit," a student film for FSU. Synopsis: "Wolf Spirit" is a short-form drama following a runaway teen's encounter with a high-end prostitution ring at the brink of winter.
- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Ellenville, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Seeking girl dancers for female children's in "Matilda." This audition is for children only.
- Rehearsals are scheduled throughout the year and are based on performance and touring schedule. Seeking talent from the NYC/NJ area.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY and May 9 in Morganville, NJ
Seeking talented dancers for "Mystic India: The World Tour" and AATMA Performing Arts' 2015-2016 international and U.S. tours, company performances, and teaching opportunities. Part-time and full-time opportunities available. Director states: "Our dancers have earned the opportunity to perform in China, South Africa, Bahrain, Canada, and throughout the U.S. We perform ...
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...
- Rehearses June 1-18; runs June 19 (7:30 p.m.), June 20 (7:30 p.m.), June 21 (2 p.m.), June 26 (7:30 p.m.), June 27 (7:30 p.m.), & June 28 (2 p.m.) in Midland, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Midland, PA
Seeking strong singers and actors, three women, two men, for "A Grand Night for Singing."