- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...
- Rehearses Nov. 17, 2014-Feb. 19, 2015, 6-10 p.m; runs Feb. 20-28, 2015 at the theatre in Glen Rock, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY and Nov 5 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting five incredibly strong singer/dancers with break/pop/hip-hop and precision showmanship for "Altar Boyz."
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Culver City, CA
Casting "Stoned," a film that focuses on two college dropout stoners who try to get Emma Stone to star in a feature they're "kinda" writing. Meanwhile, all of their friends are on the cusp of graduation. Director states: "In terms of content, we'd liken it to some combination of 'Entourage,' ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 23; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 15, 2015 in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 5 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting "The Whipping Man," a play.
- Shoots Nov. 12 at NYU Tisch.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY
Casting 'Light Me Up', an experimental, existentialist film about apathy and the limbo between two destinations. Preston, a druglord, faces his past and passions in the guise of his deceased lover, Powell, within the confines of a detention cell.