- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 17, 22, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jul 17, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity dancers for the ensemble in the Broadway production of "The Book of Mormon."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 8 in Greensboro, NC.
- Auditions: Jul 17 in Greensboro, NC
Casting Equity actors for "Deathtrap."
- Rehearsals begin four wks. prior to each production; productions run Sept. 2015-Apr. 2016 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jul 17, 18 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the 2015-2016 Broadway In The Hood Season at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Seeking powerful singers, versatile actors, and dynamic dancers, rappers, and specialty acts. All ages, races, sizes, and ocal ranges and styles are encouraged to attend or submit. Casting department states: "A Source of Joy ...
- Shoot is scheduled for October 11-13, in Chandler, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 18 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting “Deadly Cut,” a short film/book trailer. Project description: "An FBI agent is caught in a web of danger and conspiracy when she reunites with an old colleague who works for a dangerous corporate entity. Moving to work on a film set in a different state, she believes she has ...
- Rehearses in July/August. Shooting in late August/early September.
- Auditions: Jul 18 in Austin, TX
After a wild child befriends a lonely hobo woman in desperate need of friendship, their adventures lead them to a magical bridge deep in their imaginations.
- Rehearses Sept. 6-15; tours Sept. 16, 2015-Jan. 22, 2016 in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky.
- Auditions: Jul 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Aladdin and the Magic Lamp" for Project Educational Theatre Inc., a national touring children's theater company in business 46 years.