- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- Auditions will be held August 8, in Jackson, MS.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Jackson, MS
New Stage Theatre is holding auditions for its 2015-16 Season.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 1-10 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "I Am A Moon" by Zhu Yi.
- Shoot date to be determined (1 full day) in late August or early September 2015 in London.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Abduct" for Frieze Film London/ Channel 4 (UK).
- Rehearsals begin in January. Performances run Feb. 12-March 6, 2016, in El Cerrito, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in El Cerrito, CA
Casting "The Clean House" a romantic comedy about Matilde, a Brazilian cleaning woman who would rather be a comedian.
- Runs Oct. 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Grand Rapids, MI
Casting "Heathers: The Musical," the rock musical with music, lyrics, and a book by Laurence O'Keefe and Kevin Murphy, based on the 1988 cult film "Heathers." Seeking 18 men and women, ages 17-50, of all ethnicities.
- Shooting September 4-25, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Years Ago." Project description: "A businesswoman faces a life-changing decision when she discovers her newly-hired supervisor is the man who assaulted her years before."
- Performances Thursday, Friday, Saturday from October 8–31, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Screaming Queens!", a historical play. Project description: "The story of transgender women and drag queens who fought police harassment at Compton's Cafeteria in San Francisco's Tenderloin in 1966, three years before the famous riot at Stonewall Inn bar in NYC."
- Workshops in November/December 2015; rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performs mid-Feb. 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking dancers for "1989," an Argentinian concert theater piece originally developed in 2014 at Columbia University, and to be performed at the Connelly Theatre. Synopsis: "1989" follows the lives of two young Argentine newlyweds at the start their lives together during one of Argentina's most politically tense and economically challenging ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 16 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Sept. 26-Oct. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. matinees at 2 p.m.) at Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre, 2627 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Cinderella Waltz," the play by Don Nigro. Synopsis: Rosey Snow is trapped in a fairy-tale world that is, by turns, funny and a little frightening, with her stepsisters Goneril and Reagan, her demented stepmother, her lecherous father, a bewildered prince, a fairy godmother who sings salty old sailor songs, ...
- Dancers must be able to start work the second wk, of Sept. 2015. Upcoming events include domestic performance and touring activities and the company's 35th Anniversary Season at Aaron Davis Hall, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers with strong modern/ballet technique and partnering skills to join Elisa Monte Dance. Professional experience is a must. Community outreach associate states: "Elisa Monte Dance is an emotionally-charged and highly acclaimed dance company that champions individuality. Founded in 1981, Elisa Monte Dance is hailed around the world for its ...
- Rehearses Sat. TBD; performs Oct. 17 in GA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Austell, GA
Casting "Warriors Go! I Am," a play that tells a story of six characters that Satan controlled and God turned their lives around to help change the world. There's a lot of dancing in this story as well as singing and acting. Synopsis: Whether you were in a gang, a ...