- Rehearses Mar. 7-Apr. 15 (2-5 p.m., Mon., Wed., and Fri.); tech Apr. 18-21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22-May 14 (8 p.m. evening performances; 1:30 p.m. matinees) at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Arsène Lupin vs. Sherlock Holmes," a new play by Thomas R. Gordon, based on characters created by Maurice Leblanc & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Synopsis: In this interactive game of cat and mouse, the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin has stolen the Great Mongol Diamond from under the nose of ...
- Rehearses June 13-July 6; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in downtown Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 28 in Plymouth, MA
Casting Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Nov. 2016; performances begin Jan. 23, 2017; opens Mar. 9 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 25, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble for "Groundhog Day."
- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."
- Season runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Mar 12 in Cape May, NJ
Casting the 2016 Season for the East Lynne Theater Company. Season includes: "Dracula" (John L. Balderston & Howard Deane, writers; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs July 27-Sept. 30); and "Biography" (S. N. Behrman, writer; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs Sept. 21-Oct. 15).
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 in Glendale, CA; tech/previews Apr. 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Rehearsals begin March 1. Performances run April 1-17, in Fountain Hills, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting Woody Allen's comedy "Play it Again, Sam." Project description: Allan Felix has this thing about Humphrey Bogart. Bookish and insecure with women, Allan’s hero, Bogey, comes to the rescue with a fantastic bevy of beauties played out in hilarious fantasy sequences."
- Shooting will be in New York City in 2016
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Club 94," a TV Pilot or Feature Story Line & Created by James E. Carter and Screen Play and Director Victor Arnez We are also looking for New Talent that are looking for a manager/management,if so let me know,auditions will be in New York City in late Jan or ...
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."
- Rehearsals begin in late Apr.; runs June 1-July 3 (Fri.-Sun.) at the Vanguard University Lyceum Theater in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28, 29 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting two shows running in repertory: “Hamlet," Shakespeare’s classic tragedy of betrayal, honor, and revenge, and Tom Stoppard’s “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead," an absurdist tragicomedy which cleverly re-interprets Shakespeare’s "Hamlet" from the point of view of two minor characters: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
- Season runs in Latrobe, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Saint Vincent Summer Theatre. Currently casting: "Route 66" (Roger Bean, writer-creator; Greggory Brandt, dir.; Renata Marino, choreo.; Marc Tourre, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 27-June 12); "Over the River and Through the Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Greggory Brandt, dir. Rehearsals begin June ...
- Season runs in Wilton, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting the Lake Theatre (a.k.a. Lake George Dinner Theatre) 2016 Season. Season includes: "Almost, Maine" (Jarel Davidow, dir. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 21-Sept. 3); and "Souther Comforts" (Kathleen Clark, writer; Terry Rabine, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 22).
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1, 2, 3 in Seattle, WA
Seeking union and non-union talent applications for the TPS Unified General Auditions. Project description: "Since 1999, The Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) Unified General Auditions are once-a-year regional auditions, well attended by auditors from across the Northwest region and both union and non-union actors from all over the United States. We ...
- Seven month contracts begin July 2016 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Feb 29 in New York, NY
Seeking vocalists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park, where they will celebrate their 15th Anniversary! Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming ...
- Rehearsals begin April 12; previews begin May 12; runs May 18-June 26 (five performances/wk.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers to play Asian, Pacific Islander, and South Asian for "La Cage Aux Folles."