- Rehearses July 21-Aug. 20 at the Pittsburgh Musical Theater Studios in West End, Pittsburgh, PA; runs Aug. 21-31 at The New Hazlett Center for the Performing Arts on the North Side of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2, 3 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting AEA and non-AEA actors for both male and female roles of all ethnicities and racial backgrounds. Females who can play 13-16 years old are also needed.
- Rehearsals TBD in Chicago, IL. Tech May 19, show May 21.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting New Play Development Showcase. Project description: "Each playwright and director team will work on finessing the 10-15 minutes of a brand new play that needs legs - you. This is a wonderful opportunity to help new works. Some shows will have adult themes and language."
- Callbacks are at the discretion of each attending production company. Productions are on-going through 2014 in and around Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 5, 7 in Portland, OR
Portland Area Theatre Alliance (PATA) announces the 2014 General Auditions. Producers state: "Registration for the Portland Area Theatre Alliance (PATA) 2014 Citywide Auditions is now open. Even if slots are full, we encourage interested members looking to check the website often for cancellations. Once a year, PATA organizes general auditions ...
- The event is being held April 5-6 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.
- Rehearses September-October in Northampton, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in New York, NY
Casting "FoodPlay!," a fun-filled nutrition theater show featuring amazing juggling, colorful characters, motivating messages, music, magic, and audience participation to help children learn how to take charge of growing up healthy and fit. Production manager states: "FoodPlay Productions is an Emmy-award winning company."
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Collins, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, in New York, NY and Apr 27, in Fort Collins, CO
Casting the Midtown Arts Center 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 6-Aug. 24); "Miss Saigon" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 5-Nov. 22); "White Christmas" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 28); "Sweeney Todd" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; runs Jan. 8-Mar. 15, 2015); "Memphis" ...
- Season runs Summer 2014 in Chautauqua, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in New York, NY
Casting Chautauqua Theater Company is casting its 2014 season. Shows include: "A Raisin in the Sun" (Lorraine Hansberry, writer; Ethan McSweeny, dir. Rehearsals begin begin June 9; runs June 27-July 6) "The May Queen" (Molly Smith Metzler, writer; Vivienne Benesch, dir. Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 27-July 6); William ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of Apr. 14; runs June 7-July 13 (weekends) at the Simi Valley Cultural Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9, 10 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd," Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s chilling, suspenseful, heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife.
- Rehearsals begin May 6; runs approx. June 7-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taste Of It." Synopsis: Boston 1973. Communes, street theatre, racial protests, the last days of Vietnam. The backdrop for a brilliant young dancer named Ross--and Sheila, a whip smart driven director with a gift for language. They come together--carving out a place apart--for themselves and each other.
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 28 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boise, ID
Casting the 2014 Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Shows include: "Deathtrap" (rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 31-July 25); "As You Like It" (rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 7-27); "Les Miserables" (rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 5-Aug. 31); "Merry Wives of Windsor" (rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 2-30); and ...
- Season runs Sept. 2014-May 2015 in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 14, 15 in Columbia, MD
Casting Rep Stage at Howard Community College's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Venus in Fur" (David Ives, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-19); "The Whale" (Samuel Hunter, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16, 2014; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 1, 2015); "Circle Mirror Transformation" (Annie ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning June 23. Performances run August 9-September 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Witch Slap!", a play. Project description: "Mass hysteria grips a medieval town as public witch hunts pit brother against brother. But when local witches attempt to band together to stop the madness, they quickly discover that sister against sister can be far more wicked."
- Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 12-Aug. 24 in Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2014 Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival season. Season includes "As You Like It." Note: Producing artistic director Charlie Fee is the producing artistic director of Idaho Shakespeare Festival and Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, so actors will be considered for both companies.
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, May 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Children's Theatre season (production titles TBA). Season includes Show #1 (a play; rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 9), Show #2 (a musical; rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 11-Dec. 21), Show #3 (a new play. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 15, 2015), Show ...
- Rehearses June 16-27 and June 30 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.); tech July 1 (6 p.m.); dress reharsals July 2 (8 p.m.); performs July 3, 5, 10-12, 17-19 (8:30 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Bloody Blood Andrew Jackson." Seeking actors who are comic actors who can sing and preferably have physical theater training.
- Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 18-July 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Souderton, PA
Casting "A Thousand Clowns."