- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Boeing Boeing." All actors must possess the ability to play both physical and verbal comedy. Synopsis: It’s the 1960s, and swinging American bachelor Bernard couldn’t be happier: a flat in Paris and three gorgeous air hostesses (stewardesses) all engaged to him without knowing about each other. Bernard manages to ...Jul 30
- Runs in Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Casting new talent for The Murder Mystery Company.Jul 30
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22. Previews begin Jan. 30, 2015; runs Feb. 6-March 1 in Denver, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Benediction."Jul 30
- Rehearsals begin March 2015; performances begin early April in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting “Feathered Thorns," a story about a suppressed young mute woman, Qiao, who finds herself living with her idol, popular painter, Nhung Long. It's the dramatic tale between mentor and student set in the enticing world of art, ambition and desires.Jul 28
- Rehearses March-April, 2015, with daytime hours preferred. Performances run May, 2015, at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the play, "La Belle." Project description: "Originally written in the 1700's by Madame de Villeneuve, 'La Belle et la Bête' has influenced this adaptation of 'Beauty and the Beast.' Imago intends to mine the territories of the original novel to bring audiences a different experience theatrical experience."Jul 26
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Feb. 3; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 1, 2015 (possible extension to Mar. 8, 2015) in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting a contemporary drama, "Tribes," which centers on Billy, the only deaf member of a competitively comedic and intellectual family. Unsupported by his parents and siblings, he reaches out to the deaf community and learns sign language, creating funny but fierce tensions at home. Billy finally confronts his childhood resentments, ...Jul 24
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."Jul 23
- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."Jul 21
- Performs Sept. 16-Oct. 19 in Alpena, MI.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Cheating Cheaters," a funny and warm-hearted new play, which features the hilarious adventures of two lovably larcenous sisters who impersonate begging nuns in order to put their niece through art school, at least until the police catch up with them and their virtuous ward pays an unexpected visit.Jul 21
- Season runs 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Profiles Theatre is casting its 26th season.Jul 21
- Work available in most states.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Party USA is seeking actors who enjoy working with kids and want a fun, creative job. Currently casting performers nationwide for costumed characters, clowns, princesses, and super heroes for children's parties, summer picnics, and special events. Parties consist of playing games, simple kids magic, face painting, and making balloon animals. ...Jul 20
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 7 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Greetings!" by Tom Dudzick.Jul 17
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs from Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2014 in Oceano, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8, in Oceano, CA
Casting young actors for "A Christmas Carol."Jul 14
- Development begins in May 2016 (two years from now) with up to four three-week residencies in different parts of the U.S. Premiere is set to take place in early 2017. Must be available for the entire development period which includes 9-12 weeks scattered throughout 2016 in three-week increments as well as touring in blocked timeframes from 2017 through 2019.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY; New York City, NY
Seeking long-term, collaborative ensemble members with a strong backgrounds in acting, movement, improvisation, and/or performance art for a new conceptual project led by Artistic Director and multidisciplinary theater creator Seth Lepore. "Present Shock" will be based on the bestselling book by media theorist and contemporary philosopher Douglas Rushkoff. This is ...Jul 14