- Shoots Feb. 27, 1:15-3:20 p.m. at Tisch School of the Arts; 721 Broadway, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Open Scene Studio Setting," a scene between three actors, involving a found mathematical formula that is soon discovered to be written by one of the persons who claimed to have found it laying on a historical site.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 23-June 21 in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Rich Girl", a moving and funny new play by Victoria Stewart about mothers and daughters, love and money, and whether they can ever coexist.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 30; runs Apr. 24-May 8 in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
- Shoots Mar. 14-15 in Whitestone, Queens.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting a student satire short for the School of Visual Arts, "Brutally Honest Thanksgiving," which features a family's Thanksgiving dinner in which everyone says what is truly on their mind. For example: "Now we'll all sit in silence and pretend we don't have to fart."Wednesday
- Shoots May 1-3 & 8-10 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rosewood for Mister Lemon,” a surrealistic black comedy that explores one’s innate need for comfort, whether it be a product of physical refuge or of spiritual peace. Follows the exploits of Mister Lemon, a door-to-door fallout shelter salesman who, on his rounds about the states, is reluctantly drawn into ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs Aug. 5-30 with a possible extension through Sept. 6 in Madison, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Madison, NJ; NYC, NY
Casting "Misalliance" by George Bernard Shaw.Monday