- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (weekday eves. & Sundays); runs March 4-13 at Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9, 15, 16 in Irvington, NY
Casting "American Idiot," a musical. Director states: "Green Day's powerhouse album is brought to life in this electric-rock musical of youthful disillusion. The two-time Tony Award-winning hit musical, Green Day's 'American Idiot,' based on the Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album, boldly takes the American musical where it's never gone before. This ...
- Rehearsals will Begin January 11th, 2016 and run through February 11th, 2016. Rehearsals will be held weeknights and weekend days. Performances run Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons February 12th - March 6th, 2016. All rehearsals and performances will be held at Center Stage Theater ,8463 Sierra Ave, Fontana Ca 92335 Visit www.centerstagefontana.com or call 909-429-7469 ext 0
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Fontana, CA
Center Stage Theater Fontana is casting all roles for MEMPHIS the musical. Inspired by the legendary DJ Dewey Phillips and set against a rock-and-roll score, Memphis follows a 1950s disc jockey who plays African-American music for his white listeners, and soon he begins to fall for a talented black singer.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 8-27 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Hello Dolly."
- Shoots nationwide.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Jose, CA
Casting NBC's "America's Got Talent" season 11. Project description: "The series is a true celebration of the American spirit, featuring a colorful array of singers, dancers, comedians, contortionists, impressionists, jugglers, magicians, ventriloquists and hopeful stars, all vying for their chance to win America's hearts and the $1 million prize."
- Contract runs May 9, 2016-Oct. 29, 2016 in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Utah Shakespeare Festivals' 2016 season. Utah Shakespeare Festival operates in a rotating repertory schedule across three venues. All actors cast in a minimum of two productions. Season includes: "Much Ado About Nothing" (David Ivers, dir.); "Henry V" (Brian Vaughn, dir.); "The Three Musketeers" (BJ Jones, dir.); "The Cocoanuts" ...
- Rehearses weeknights TBD based on conflicts and availability at St. Charles Church in the Cultural in Arlington, VA; runs March 10, 11, 12, 13 17, 18,19 at the Kaufman Theatre in the Lee Center, 1108 Jefferson St. in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Arlington, VA
Casting a patriotic family musical, "Catch a Dream," which honors the legacy of service of the men and women of "The Greatest (WWII) Generation." It follows one man’s journey through love, war, and the fight to catch the American dream.
- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2016; shoots in the spring in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "She Don't Fade," a short story that explores how it feels to be an artist who's criticized, a lover who's rejected, an ignored step child who’s exploited by her own country, and a slave to the social and political construct of beauty. Director states: "'She Don't Fade' is a ...