- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2015; runs Dec. 3-24 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Born Yesterday."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tech week begins early October; runs throughout October at The Clemente Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Seeking dancer/actors for "Broken" as part of the First Annual Horror Theatre Festival. Company states; "The concept is a physical-theater based piece used with stylized movement set to original music and theatrical effect. Things to keep in mind: You must be versed in the style of contemporary dance. Skills to ...
- Rehearsals to be held August 23-October 15, in Piedmont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 14 in Piedmont, CA
Casting "The Best Man", a play by Gore Vidal. Project description: "A delicious and satirical political dramedy set during a nominating convention during a mythical 1960’s era election."
- Rehearsals begin in August. Runs October 23-25, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Xanadu," a musical. Project description: "The story of a girl who makes dreams come true."
- Rehearses late-Aug. to mid-Oct. 2015; performs Oct. 16-31 at the Duncan Smith Theater in Holmdel, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 13 in Holmdel, NJ
Casting Christopher Cook's adaptation of Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
- Production runs September 29-November 13, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Eugene Onegin."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 3 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Mary Poppins" with book by Julian Fellowes, original music and lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman and additional music and lyrics by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28 at Studio-B. 10600 Victory Blvd. No Hollywood, CA 91606; runs Oct. 20-26 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts in Anchorage, AK.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers and singers for "My Fair Lady," a musical.
- Runs on Broadway and nationwide on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in New York, NY and Sep 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move and dancers who sing, as well as possible future replacements for "Wicked," a musical on Broadway and a national tour.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-10 in Bentonville, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Bentonville, AR
Casting strong singers/actors who are capable of playing multiple roles in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, and music by Mitch Leigh.