- Rehearsals begin early-Oct. 2014; opens Dec. 6 (three of four performances) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Grease." Company states: "Life in Luggage is an up and coming non-profit production company that provides a foundation for new and emerging artists in the city to work and create within the evolving business."
- Rehearses in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.
- Rehearses Oct. 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22 (6-8:30 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (times TBD); performs Oct. 23, 24, 25, & 26 at Luna Stage, Mill No. 5, in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Lowell, MA
Casting "The Zoo Story" by Edward Albee. Synopsis: A man sits peacefully reading in the sunlight in Central Park. There enters a second man. He is a young, unkempt, and undisciplined vagrant where the first is neat, ordered, well-to-do and conventional. The vagrant is a soul in torture and rebellion. ...
- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs from Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2014 in Oceano, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8, in Oceano, CA
Casting young actors for "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 13 at the Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "Bus Stop," a play set in a diner 25 miles west of Kansas City in early March 1955. Synopsis: A freak snowstorm has halted the progress of the bus, and the eight characters (five on the bus) have a weather-enforced layover in the diner from approximately 1-5 a.m. Many ...
- Shoots Nov. 12-Dec. 20 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Crumbs", an independent feature Horror film. Synopsis: An idealistic baker discovers her husband/business partner having an affair with a young employee and resolves to sabotage their own “dream” bakery. Griselda and Rupert Mayer have it all. They run a mom-n-pop bakery in a wholesome community. They’ve been blissfully married ...