- Rehearsals begin August 25; performs Nov. 22 at the Brooklyn Arts Exchange, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Brooklyn, NY
JUBILATION IS COMEDY-MUSICAL ABOUT AN ALIEN ,A- LAN WHO IS TEXTING HIS FRIENDS AND ENDS UP PASSING THROUGH A WORMHOLE AND CRASH LANDS IN ......JUBILATION IDAHO. JUBILATION IS A UNIQUE MIDWESTERN TOWN IN THAT IT IS VERY PROGRESSIVE BUT STILL MAINTAINS MANY SMALL TOWN VALUES.
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "
- Rehearsal dates vary based on each producer's schedule; shows run Oct. 9-12, during the festival, at Porter Sanford III Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 9, in Decatur, GA
Seeking actors, singers, hosts, comedians, musicians, and dancers for the Atlanta Black Theatre Festival: men and women of all ages, sizes, and colors for fully-staged performances and staged readings.
- Performances December 4-21, in Mountain View, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Mountain View, CA
Casting the play "Super Villain." Production description: "A comedy based in the comic book world, in which a Super Villain (The Remote) finds himself alone in the world after his Super Hero (Excelsior) is killed off by a better Super Villain."
- Performs Sept. 11-13 in NY; performs Oct. 16-18 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New York, NY and Sep 5 in Washington, DC
Seeking models for "New York Latin Fashion Week" and "Latin Fashion Week DC."
- Rehearses Aug. 18-Sept. 27; tech week Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 8 (Fri. eves. & Sat. matinees) at Wilson Abbey, 935 W. Wilson Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Run Chris Run," a lyrical stage production based on the memoir "21: The Epitome of Perseverance." "Run Chris Run" is adapted by Stone Soup Artistic Associate Katie Angelica Abascal and produced by Stone Soup Theatre Project as part of an ongoing anti-violence campaign. Synopsis: This biographical story follows the ...