- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015 in Lancaster, PA; tours Jan. 30-May 10, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 29, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's 2015 National Tour of "Memphis."
- Runs in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour, featuring performances and music, complete with tongue-in-cheek humor and raw erotic sexuality with choreography from Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Lady Gaga.
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals Oct. 3-5, 2014 at the Greek Cultural Center located at 26-80 30th Street, Astoria, New York; runs from mid-Nov. to third weekend in December 2014 in Astoria New York.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 5 in Astoria, NY
Casting "My Convict" a modern Greek play by Eleni Randou and directed by Christos Godas
- Rehearses every Tues. (7:30 to 9:30 p.m.) at Columbia University's Dodge Hall building, NYC; attendance is required every week.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Seeking new members for Ten and Change, NYC's oldest all-male a cappella group. The group sings a mix of classic tunes and contemporary hits and performs throughout the city and beyond. Some recent shows include The Duplex Cabaret and Piano Bar, Tammany Hall, Central Park, and a victory at a ...