- Rehearsals begin March 9, 2015. Shows April 4-May 24, 2015 in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Unnecessary Farce," a play. Project description: "Playwright Smith sets the action in a cheap motel room where an embezzling mayor is supposed to meet with his female accountant, while in the adjoining room, two undercover cops wait to catch the meeting on videotape. Of course, confusion sets in as ...
- Rehearses February 9-March 4, 2015. Performances run March 5-8, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Stop Kiss." Production description: "After Callie meets Sara, the two unexpectedly fall in love. Their first kiss provokes a violent attack that transforms their lives in a way they could never anticipate."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 28, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Damn Yankees," a musical by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross, book by George Abbott.
- Company meeting December 15, 2014. Rehearsals begin in January 2015. Shows run March 13-22, 2015 in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 13 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Clybourne Park," a play. Project description: "At the heart of this Pulitzer Prize-winning play is a house. In act one, it's 1959 and the house is being sold following a family tragedy, a and the neighbors are dismayed to learn that the buyers are African-American. In act two, it's ...
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in Downers Grove, IL. Shows run March 6-22, 2015 in Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 10 in Naperville, IL
Casting Rumors, a play. Project description: "At a large, tastefully appointed Sneden's Landing townhouse, the Deputy Mayor of New York has just shot himself. Though only a flesh wound, four couples are about to experience a severe attack of farce. Gathering for their tenth wedding anniversary, the host lies bleeding ...
- This production is part of our Theatre Exchange Program with The Stables Theatre in Hastings, England, performing first in Chicago, IL, February 13-22, 2015 and then in the UK, June 22-July 5, 2015. Casting notes: "To audition, you must make the commitment of traveling to England with the production. Host homes will be found for you, but know that you are responsible for airfare, food, sightseeing, etc."
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," a play. Project description: "Brick, an alcoholic ex-football player, drinks his days away and resists the affections of his wife, Maggie. His reunion with his father, Big Daddy, who is dying of cancer, jogs a host of memories and revelations for both father ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 1, 2015; runs Jan. 9-10 at The Bushwick Starr, Starr Street, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking actors for possible replacements if needed, two women and one man, in "Reread Another." All roles have been cast. Description: Gertrude Stein’s play is typically experimental. The language is playful and musical; the play has no clear narrative line and no clear division into characters; there are no settings, ...
- Contract runs Jan. 26, 2015-Feb. 15, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 9, in New York, NY
Casting a developmental lab of "Somewhere in Time" with book by Ken Davenport, music by Dough Katsaros, and lyrics by Amanda Yesnowitz based on the novel and Universal Pictures film Richard Matheson.
- Performances are TBD.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting actors of all ages and types for Word for Word Performing Arts Company.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 20-Mar. 8 in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting "In the Car With Blossom and Len." All characters must have a keen sense of comedy, pathos, and a great sense of the ridiculous. The Centenary Stage Company is a not-for-profit Equity theater located on the Centenary College Campus in Hackettstown NJ, approx. 50 miles west of NYC.