- Series premieres September 20, for an open-ended run in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Monsterjunkies," a webseries. Project description: "Another unusual creature has been delivered to the vast estate at 1313 Road to Nowhere in Foggy Point, Maine, to add to the collection of odd, rare, or thought to be extinct species. This is a place where the magical is real and ...
- Performance nights are every Fri., Sat., and Sun. from Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Camp Saginaw, Oxford, PA, near Longwood Gardens.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, PA
Seeking high-energy actors and technical crew for Camp Spookynaw's 16-day season. Owner states: "Camp Spookynaw is a high-tech, high-thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Program runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15 Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; performances Dec. 12-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking high school actors for the 2014 Fall Youth Company Program at CYS, a nonprofit organization providing Shakespeare education, outreach, and performance opportunities to Chicago area teens. The fall production will be William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Rehearsals in Flatiron District and East Village in Manhattan, beginning September 12 (2-4 hours per week through October 20, and 10-12 hours per week through December 14). Technical rehearsals December 15 - 17. Performances December 18 - 21, for 5 performances at The Gene Frankel Theatre in Manhattan.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY
Through his influence and connections in show business, the madcap and fabulous Uncle Giff has secured Studio 42 at CBS to host a Christmas special of his own devising as an elaborate gift to his young nephew, Dante. Inspired by live-action specials from the 1950s and 60s, "Uncle Giff's Christmas ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Rehearsals begin mid-September (nights & weekends); performs Oct. 30 & 31, with possible extension to Nov. 1 (Halloween weekend), in Metuchen, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Metuchen, NJ
Casting "Blithe Spirit." Artistic director states: "We are a brand-new theater company and this is our second production. We aim to create a new kind of community theater, one geared towards ensemble-based theater education and lesser-known, family-friendly works, and we have a great deal of support from the town in ...
- Performs Nov. 15 & 16 (11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. performances both days) in Livingston, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Livingston, NJ
Casting Livingston Community Players' upcoming Theater for Young Audiences production of "A Year With Frog and Toad." Synopsis: Adapted from the Broadway hit, "A Year With Frog and Toad" was nominated for three Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books and featuring a hummable score by ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."