- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Shooting October 12-22, in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Dallas, TX
Casting the independent feature film "Marcada Para Morir." Project description: "A North Korean nuclear scientist faces dangerous forces as she tries to defect."
- Rehearsal Period October 1st - November 11th on or near Columbia Campus Production Runs November 12th-15th at Columbia's Shapiro Theater
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in New York, NY
Columbia MFA Director looking for actors in all roles of Anton Chekhov's THE SEAGULL- a new production focusing on the war of symbolism and naturalism within the play. Will be performed at Columbia's Shapiro Theater.
- Shooting October 3-4, in Houston, Orchard, and Willis, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting the independent short film "Catching Hail." Project description: "Young male is worried about his parents arguing, and talks with one of the HS coaches who is cutting grass across the street."
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Nine month contracts begin late December 2015 sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Sep 12, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream, and the their newest ship, the Disney Fantasy.
- Performances run January 2016-June 2016, at Action/Adventure Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Portland, OR
Action/Adventure Theatre is casting their 2015-16 season. Project description: "Casting an untitled detective story to be written in collaboration with an ensemble and Pilot Season, a festival of new works."
- Currently running on tour. Seeking future replacements in the First National Touring production in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 20, in New York, NY
Seeking child singers and dancers for "Matilda," the musical.
- Shoots Sept. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.) at The Knox School (Bancroft Phinney Hall), 541 Long Beach Road, Saint James, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Saint James, NY
Casting audience members for a commercial shoot and fencing exhibition. Seeking families for a local Long Island commercial to air with local movie theatres, Cablevision and Verizon Fios service providers.
- Rehearsals begin in Oct.; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 in Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Leonia, NJ
Casting a production of the Tony Award-winning musical "The Pajama Game" (book by George Abbott and Richard Bissell, lyrics by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross). This musical is famous for such songs as "Hernando's Hideaway," "Steam Heat," "I'm Not At All In Love" and many more.
- Rehearsals begin in mid-September in Elgin, IL. "King of Shadows" runs in October. "Poe" runs in November.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Elgin, IL
Casting the plays "King of Shadows," by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and "Tales from Poe: Into Darkness" by Edgar Allen Poe.
- Rehearses Dec. 5, 2015-Jan. 19, 2016; runs Jan.20-Feb. 14, 2016 at Flashpoint Mead Theater Lab, Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "Agents of Azeroth," a play. Synopsis: Two overworked intelligence agents are assigned to monitor potential terrorist activity in online games. Drawn to two players who seem to be communicating in obscure code, the agents ingratiate themselves in the player’s guild. Little do they know that the players they’re tracking ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Sept.; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13 at Theatre Palisades/Pierson Playhouse, 941 Temescal Canyon Rd., Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 14 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays," a play. Synopsis: Sherlock Holmes is on the case, or is he? Actor William Gillette, the first Sherlock Holmes, must solve a mysterious murder before he becomes the next victim.