- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.
- Ongoing script readings will take place in the Manhattan, NYC area. Note: Rehearsal and production dates will be determined once the main cast has been decided.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Social Studies," a web series intended to preview a full-length, coming of age TV drama about the real college experience.
- Shooting early June-late September, in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "The Homeboys," a new Web series. Project Description: "These stories are based on the lives of teens, and their trials and tribulations of balancing home with the atmosphere of higher learning. The young people depicted in this series are from different walks of life. Their friendships/lives ...
- Rehearses May to mid-June 2014; shooting TBD in NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Tragedy + Time," a short film about a stand-up comedian who attends his first NA meeting.
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."