- Runs July 16-Aug. 2 in Inwood Hill Park, Peninsula in Northern NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Rhinoceros" by Eugene Ionesco as part of the Inwood Shakespeare Festival.Feb 10
- Rehearses March 24-April 24 & May 4; runs May 9-31. Note: No conflicts accepted for performance dates or the week before opening.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 18 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Picasso at the Lapin Agile." Media director states: "In witty, smart and hilarious Steve Martin fashion, 'Picasso at the Lapin Agile' imagines what might have happened if Picasso and Einstein had met in a Paris cabaret in 1904. At around 25, neither has attained their genius – but both ...Feb 10
- Rehearsals will be starting in March at NYU Tisch School of the Arts. Rehearsals will be at least twice a week. The production will be mounted in August.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
All dark deeds come to light. This is a 4-‐person, three act show with the framing device of a ‘real-‐time’ twitter talkback in which the main character, Shelley, brings the audience up to speed with the evening’s subject matter. She recounts how she (Shelley) and her boyfriend, Travis, set Shelley’s ...Feb 09
- Rehearses late April-early May; runs May 14-27 (four performances) at the Pink Venue as part of the 2014 Orlando International Fringe Festival in Orlando, Florida.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL
Casting "Glory Days," a drama about facing reality when dreams don't come true.Feb 06
- Paid promotional session for the two leads April 2014; shoots Jan. 2015 in Tampa, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Tampa, FL
Casting "A Kiss," a film noir crime drama/love story. It's 1944 and best friends, Judith and Barbara, living in a small, one-room apartment struggle to make ends meet. Judith believes she will get a promotion and all of their money troubles will be over. However, her boss offers her the ...Feb 05
- "Two Gentlemen of Verona" rehearses June 16-July 3 (Mon.-Thurs., 6:30-10 p.m., and Sat.-Sun. 2-6 p.m.); tech will be held July 1 & 2; runs July 5-20 plus touring dates in Evanston, IL. "Romeo and Juliet" rehearses June 30-Aug. 8 (Mon.-Thurs., 6:30-10 p.m., and Sat.-Sun. 2-6 p.m.); tech will be held Aug. 5 & 7 (2-6 p.m.); indoor tech will be held Aug. 15 (6:30-10 p.m.) and Aug. 19 & 21 (8-10 p.m.); runs Aug. 9-Sept. 7 (outdoors) and Aug. 22-24, 29, and 30 (indoors) in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 15, 16 in Evanston, IL
Casting a one-hour version of "Two Gentlemen of Verona" for tours, and a full-length production of "Romeo and Juliet" to run indoors and outdoors as the mainstage production for the Muse of Fire Theatre Company.Feb 05
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 11-19 in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Cape May, NJ
Casting "The First Fifty Years" by Henry Myers (who wrote such screenplays as “Destry Rides Again”), as part of the East Lynne Theater Company's 2014 season. Synopsis: On Broadway in 1922, it charts the ups and downs of a married couple from 1872-1922.Jan 30
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 23-Aug. 30 in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Cape May, NJ
Casting "Zorro!" a world premiere about the famous masked man, written by James Rana, based on the 1919 novel by Johnston McCulley as part of the East Lynne Theater Company's 2014 season.Jan 30
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 12 in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Within the Law" the 1912 Broadway hit about a young woman falsely accused of shoplifting who vows to get revenge by working just "within the law" by Bayard Veiller to be performed as part of the East Lynne Theater Company's 2014 season.Jan 30