- Rehearses Saturdays (3-6 p.m.) at the YMCA in North Hollywood, CA, usually the third Sat. of the month; public reading October 2014 at T. U. Studios, L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Anzac," a semi-staged reading of an epic on war and peace in the 20th century.Jul 11
- Season rehearses and runs in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Berkeley, CA
Seeking Bay Area-based actors for Shotgun Players' 2015 season.Jul 03
- Rehearses and performs in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY; CT
Casting a backers production of "Casey - 30 Years Later!," a comedy play is based upon the cult horror film "Basket Case" by director/writer Frank Henenlotter. Released in 1982, this horror film tells the story of a young man who carries his deformed conjoined twin brother in a large basket ...Jun 28
- Rehearsals begin mid-February, 2015. Performances run March 27-April 18, 2015, at the CoHo Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Seattle, WA
Casting "Belleville," a play by Amy Herzog. Project description: "Young Americans Zack and Abby have the perfect ex-pat life in Paris: a funky bohemian apartment in up-and-coming Belleville, a stable marriage, and Zack’s noble mission to fight pediatric AIDS. But when Abby finds Zack at home one afternoon when he’s ...Jun 23
- Season rehearses and performs in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Costa Mesa, CA
Casting South Coast Repertory 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Charlotte's Web" (Runs Oct. 21-Nov. 23, 2014), "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Runs Jan. 20-Feb. 22, 2015), and "OZ 2.0" (Runs May 5-June 7, 2015).Jun 19
- Positions are ongoing; assemblies are held during the day in the Northern NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY
Explore Science, a science-based educational company, is seeking performers for educational assemblies for school children.Jun 04
- Performances run Apr. 23-26, 2015 in Pittsburg, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburg, CA
Casting Neil Simon's "Barefoot In The Park," about two newlyweds who learns to live as a "couple" while facing the usual daily ups-and-downs.Jun 03
- Three play finalists will be selected from all entries received by the deadline of June 30, 2014 and given staged readings in the fall of 2014; winning production will be in December 2015. Three musical finalists will be selected from all entries received by the deadline of Aug. 31, 2014 and given staged readings in the spring of 2015; winning production will be in the spring of 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Northern NJ, NJ; Tri-State, NY
Seeking new plays and musicals for the 12th Annual NJ Playwrights Contest. The Play Series is open to NJ residents only and the Musical Series is open to all in the northern NJ, tri-state region. Producing Director states: "We are particularly seeking plays and musicals suited for staging in a ...Jun 02
- Multiple sessions throughout Summer 2014 in Montauk, NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for the Montauk Group, an acting retreat with coach Gary Swanson inspired by Elia Kazan and Lee Strasberg's Group Theatre. Coordinator states: "Elia Kazan was having trouble finding new actors for his films trained in the Method, which he considered the most honest and true acting technique. Lee ...May 12
- Rehearsals begin June 2; shows perform in repertory for three weeks in July through July 26 (eight week commitment) in the newly founded Kansas Classical Repertory Theatre on the campus of the University of Kansas.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors" and the musical version of "The Boys From Syracuse."Apr 24
- Paid training in early-May 2014. Each performer will have 40-50 shows (times and dates vary) from June-Aug. Performers can continue throughout the school year, but must own a car and be willing to travel (and possibly stay overnight).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; Richmond, VA; Boston, MA; Ithaca, NY; Albany, NY; Hartford, CT; Providence, RI; Charlotte, NC; Charleston, SC; Greenville, SC; Dover, DE; Pittsburgh, PA
Casting performers for "Sciencetellers," an interactive, physical and comedic play that utilizes fire and dry ice to make the story come alive for children and their families. This storytelling show will be presented at over 800 schools, libraries, camps, parties and events.Mar 31
- Rehearses May-July in Midtown; runs July 18-20 and July 24-25 at Capital Fringe in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Washington, DC
Casting an absurd cabaret comedy, "Brownie and Lolli Go To Hollywood," featuring live variety acts within a scripted play. Casting Director states: "It's essentially absurd/bawdy sketch comedy with R&B music and a 50s-style TV twist."Mar 14
- Rehearses in September. Opens November in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Three Tall Women," Edward Albee's play about an imperious, acerbic old woman who lies dying, and is tended by two other women and visited by a young man.Mar 10