- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 7 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Greetings!" by Tom Dudzick.Jul 17
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...Jul 15
- Development begins in May 2016 (two years from now) with up to four three-week residencies in different parts of the U.S. Premiere is set to take place in early 2017. Must be available for the entire development period which includes 9-12 weeks scattered throughout 2016 in three-week increments as well as touring in blocked timeframes from 2017 through 2019.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY; New York City, NY
Seeking long-term, collaborative ensemble members with a strong backgrounds in acting, movement, improvisation, and/or performance art for a new conceptual project led by Artistic Director and multidisciplinary theater creator Seth Lepore. "Present Shock" will be based on the bestselling book by media theorist and contemporary philosopher Douglas Rushkoff. This is ...Jul 14
- Season rehearses and runs in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Berkeley, CA
Seeking Bay Area-based actors for Shotgun Players' 2015 season.Jul 03
- Season rehearses and performs in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Costa Mesa, CA
Casting South Coast Repertory 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Charlotte's Web" (Runs Oct. 21-Nov. 23, 2014), "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Runs Jan. 20-Feb. 22, 2015), and "OZ 2.0" (Runs May 5-June 7, 2015).Jun 19
- Positions are ongoing; assemblies are held during the day in the Northern NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY
Explore Science, a science-based educational company, is seeking performers for educational assemblies for school children.Jun 04
- Performances run Apr. 23-26, 2015 in Pittsburg, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburg, CA
Casting Neil Simon's "Barefoot In The Park," about two newlyweds who learns to live as a "couple" while facing the usual daily ups-and-downs.Jun 03
- Three play finalists will be selected from all entries received by the deadline of June 30, 2014 and given staged readings in the fall of 2014; winning production will be in December 2015. Three musical finalists will be selected from all entries received by the deadline of Aug. 31, 2014 and given staged readings in the spring of 2015; winning production will be in the spring of 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Northern NJ, NJ; Tri-State, NY
Seeking new plays and musicals for the 12th Annual NJ Playwrights Contest. The Play Series is open to NJ residents only and the Musical Series is open to all in the northern NJ, tri-state region. Producing Director states: "We are particularly seeking plays and musicals suited for staging in a ...Jun 02
- Rehearsals begin June 2; shows perform in repertory for three weeks in July through July 26 (eight week commitment) in the newly founded Kansas Classical Repertory Theatre on the campus of the University of Kansas.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors" and the musical version of "The Boys From Syracuse."Apr 24
- Paid training in early-May 2014. Each performer will have 40-50 shows (times and dates vary) from June-Aug. Performers can continue throughout the school year, but must own a car and be willing to travel (and possibly stay overnight).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; Richmond, VA; Boston, MA; Ithaca, NY; Albany, NY; Hartford, CT; Providence, RI; Charlotte, NC; Charleston, SC; Greenville, SC; Dover, DE; Pittsburgh, PA
Casting performers for "Sciencetellers," an interactive, physical and comedic play that utilizes fire and dry ice to make the story come alive for children and their families. This storytelling show will be presented at over 800 schools, libraries, camps, parties and events.Mar 31
- Rehearses May-July in Midtown; runs July 18-20 and July 24-25 at Capital Fringe in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Washington, DC
Casting an absurd cabaret comedy, "Brownie and Lolli Go To Hollywood," featuring live variety acts within a scripted play. Casting Director states: "It's essentially absurd/bawdy sketch comedy with R&B music and a 50s-style TV twist."Mar 14