- Rehearsals begin Aug. 30; runs Sept. 4-28 at 259 Washington Avenue in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Three Sisters," a play by Anton Chekhov reimagined in a dystopian future taking place throughout all floors of a historic building in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. Actor-ushers will interface between the world of the play and the audience members, guiding them and interacting with them in character as guards.Aug 28
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 6-23 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center and the Hillcrest Center for the Arts in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 24 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "As You Like It," a 60s version of the comedy play.Aug 28
- Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 19-Jan. 4, 2015 in Carnegie, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Carnegie, PA
Casting an Off the Wall production, a neo-Restoration comedy that takes place during one night in the life of Aphra Behn (1640-1689), poet, spy, first professional female playwright, and one of the most influential dramatists of the late 17th century. Synopsis: Sprung from debtors’ prison after a disastrous overseas mission, ...Aug 28
- Rehearses Oct. 4 & 5; workshop presentation Oct. 15. Production rehearsals Oct. 11-Nov. 2, tech rehearsals Nov. 3-6; runs Ov. 7-23 in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Hey Brother," a new play. Synopsis: Isaac, an overly sensitive history graduate student, lives with his older brother Ben, a frat boy gone financial planner. Isaac wishes to date Kris, a quiet Asian-American female in search of her identity as an adopted child. But her desire for a family ...Aug 28
- Works Oct. 15, 22 & 31 (9 p.m. shows) and then two Wednesday evenings per month in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Radiotheatre's H.P. Lovecraft Festival seeks crew. Company states: "Radiotheatre is NYC's premiere live audio theatre, over 80 shows in NYC and tour in past 10 yrs, awards, nominations, great reviews, etc."Aug 28
- Rehearsals in December; runs January-February, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Film Chinois," a noir spy thriller. Play synopsis: Peking, China in 1947, an uneasy time between WWII and the Communist takeover two years later. Randolph, a fresh-faced American operative, has been sent to the Raymond Chandler-esque Imperial City with an important mission where he meets Chinadoll, a staunch Maoist. ...Aug 27
- Rehearsal begins Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar. 20-Apr. 19, 2015 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Denver, CO
Casting "One Night in Miami," a play. Synopsis: February 25, 1964 marked a great day for boxing fans. It was the day heavyweight champion Sonny Liston was supposed to put an end to the brash braggadocio of his loudmouth, 22 year old opponent, Cassius Clay. Instead, Clay would shock the ...Aug 27
- Runs Dec. 5-6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich & West Streets), New York City.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in New York, NY
Seeking writers and actors who write to participate in a Writers In Performance 12 wk. workshop that culminates in a performance of an ensemble-based theater piece. Workshop will explore writing exercises, theater games, improvisation, movement, and ensemble work.Aug 27
- Rehearses Nov. 3-16 in NY; travels to Boston Jan. 12, 2015; Boston rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Jan. 23-Mar. 1, 2015 in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Father Comes Home From the Wars, Parts 1, 2, 3," an explosively powerful drama about the mess of war, from Pulitzer Prize winner Suzan-Lori Parks.Aug 27
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs through June 8, 2015 in NJ, NY, PA, CT.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking actors with classical experience for "Shakespear Live!" at the Shakespeare Theatre of NJ. Productions will be "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" and "Macbeth."Aug 27
- Rehearses weekdays around actors' schedules; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "She-roes," a modern comedy of female superheroes trying to balance their lives while maintaining a double lifestyle.Aug 26
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 12-Nov. 23 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting the regional premiere of "Outside Mullingar," a play by John Patrick Shanley.Aug 26