- Season rehearses and performs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the Forestburgh Playhouse's 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Damn Yankees" (Nathaniel Shaw, dir.-choreo.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 4; runs June 16-28); “Young Frankenstein” (Larry Smiglewski, dir. Rehearsals begin June 18; runs June 30-July 12); “Oliver!” (Trent Blanton, dir.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin July 2; ...Jan 08
- Runs in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting Theatre By The Sea's 2015 Season. Season includes "Smokey Joe's Café" (Kevin P. Hill, dir. Runs June 3-21), "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18), "The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15), "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs ...Jan 08
- Rehearses in London and Stratford-upon-Avon; runs June 1-8 in Stratford and Bosworth Field.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for a one week intensive and performance of "Richard the Third" in Stratford-upon-Avon and on historic Bosworth Field, where King Richard lost his life. RSC and RADA artist master classes provided.Jan 08
- Rehearsals begin March 26; performs May 7-17 in Brooklyn, NY. Twelve performances total.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Summertime," a sweeping, romantic exploration of love and relationships as told through Tessa, her suitor James, and Tessa’s family and friends. Casting personnel state: "We are looking for all types of actors for this collaborative piece. Production will be music-heavy and will also involve movement/dance. Singing and/or ability to ...Jan 07
- Runs Apr. 24-May 17 at The Main Street Playhouse in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Miami Lakes, FL
Casting "God of Carnage," a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, dealing with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle between their sons. What begins as a cordial evening, ends with the adults themselves acting ...Jan 07
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 30; runs Aug. 1-Oct. 25 in Manheim, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking professional actors for the 35th anniversary season of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. Company states: "Our professional cast is divided into five tracks of concentration. If cast, you will be placed in either Fight Track, Music Track, Drama Track, Improv Track, or Lead Track. While all of our professional actors ...Jan 07
- Rehearsals begin Jul. 21; opens Aug. 13; closes Aug. 23 in Stonington, ME.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Merry Wives of Windsor," the familiar Shakespeare ensemble story, with doubling and some gender shifts.Jan 07
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 20 (Mon. 7-11 p.m., Wed. & Fri., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY; workshop premiere Mar. 14 (10 p.m.) at Dixon Place in NYC; workshop production dates Mar. 27-28 (9 p.m.) at The Tank in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Battle of Central Park," a new original play with dance. Synopsis: Weaving history with original text and movement, "The Battle of Central Park" explores the contradictory and captivating relationship of two public figures both possessed by power and a love of New York City. The ideological zeal of ...Jan 06
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 18-July 12, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Souderton, PA
Casting "I Hate Hamlet" by Paul Rudnick.Jan 06
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 22 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Jacksonville, FL
Casting "Butterflies are Free."Jan 06
- Runs in IL.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the 36th Annual Illinois Theatre Association's Statewide Professional Non-Equity auditions.Jan 06
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; previews run Oct. 15-21; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 22 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "The Rover," a play.Jan 05