- Performances run October 23-November 1, at Midvale Main Street Theatre in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Midvale, UT
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show," the stage musical based on the cult-classic film, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." Music, lyrics, and book by Richard O’Brien. A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies through early 1970's, the musical tells the story of Brad and Janet, a newly ...Jun 24
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6, 7 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting Rogers & Hammerstein's classica musical, "Oklahoma," set in 1895 on an Oklahoma farm run by Aunt Eller.Jun 24
- Season rehearses and runs in Providence, RI.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in Providence, RI
Casting Equity actors for various roles in Trinity Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Ivanov" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 7-Oct. 5); "A Christmas Carol" (rehearsals begin Oct. 7; preview begin Nov. 7; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 31); "Barefoot in the Park" (rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 23-Dec. ...Jun 19
- Season rehearses and performs in PA and MO.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Branson, MO and Aug 18, 25 in Strasburg, PA
Casting Sight & Sound Theatres 2015 season. Season includes: "Joseph" (rehearsals begin April 2015; runs through mid-October 2015 in PA), "Jonah" (rehearsals begin February 2015; runs through December 2015 in MO), and "Miracle of Christmas" (rehearsals begin October 2015; runs through December 2015 in PA). Company states: "Now accepting submissions ...Jun 19
- Rehearses Sept. 1-26 for about 20-25 hrs; runs Oct. 9-19 with extension to incorporate alternates until late-Nov. 2014 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Wish Upon a Star," a Disney inspired spectacular filled with improv, song, and dance. Created with all original content and parodies of our favorite classic movies.Jun 17
- Show runs November 1-23 in Phoenixville, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenixville, PA
Casting all roles for the Tony Award winning musical "Thoroughly Modern Millie." The story of a small-town girl who comes to New York City to marry for money instead of love – a modern aim for a time when women were just entering the workforce.Jun 14
- Rehearsals begin October 13. Performances run November 7, 9, 13 & 15, at The Hampton Opera Center in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the operetta, "Die Fledermaus." Project description: "The light-hearted story tells of the revenge taken by a certain Dr. Falke on this Gabriel von Eisenstein for playing a practical joke on him."Jun 13
- "Harry the Dirty Dog" runs Sept. 12-Dec. 14, "Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great" runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15, and "The Monster Who Ate My Peas" runs Sept. 30-Dec. 21 touring locally and throughout the U.S.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Artspower national touring theater, "one of America’s most active and respected touring theaters for young and family audiences," is seeking stage managers for "Harry the Dirty Dog," "Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great," and "The Monster Who Ate My Peas."Jun 12
- Rehearses two-three times/wk. beginning in September, increasing as the show gets closer; performs Nov. 20-23 in White Bear Lake, MN.
- Seeking submissions from: MN
Seeking lead actor for a community multi-group production of "Scrooge the Musical."Jun 07
- Rehearsals begin September 2014; runs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting the play "Disney's Mulan Jr." Production description: "A children's production of Disney's 'Mulan,' the story of a girl who disguises herself as a male soldier to bravely take her father's place in the Imperial Army."Jun 03
- Performances run Feb. 27-Mar. 8, 2015 in Pittsburg, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburg, CA
Casting the musical "Into the Woods." Production description: "A witch conspires to teach important lessons to various characters of popular children's stories including Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Rapunzel."Jun 03
- Three play finalists will be selected from all entries received by the deadline of June 30, 2014 and given staged readings in the fall of 2014; winning production will be in December 2015. Three musical finalists will be selected from all entries received by the deadline of Aug. 31, 2014 and given staged readings in the spring of 2015; winning production will be in the spring of 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Northern NJ, NJ; Tri-State, NY
Seeking new plays and musicals for the 12th Annual NJ Playwrights Contest. The Play Series is open to NJ residents only and the Musical Series is open to all in the northern NJ, tri-state region. Producing Director states: "We are particularly seeking plays and musicals suited for staging in a ...Jun 02
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting for "Blue Man Group," a theatrical performance. Project description: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one."May 27
- Tour is NYC-based and rehearses multiple casts in midtown starting in early September; performances begin in mid-September and run through Halloween weekend 2014. Production will tour to cabarets, comedy clubs, country clubs, restaurants, and lounges in NYC, Long Island, Westchester (and its greater area), New Jersey (including Atlantic City), and Pennsylvania.
- Seeking submissions from: Jersey City, NJ; New York, NY
"The Rat Pack UnDead: A Concert Parody of the Boys" is now accepting submissions for its 2014 Local/Regional Halloween Season Tour. "The Rat Pack UnDead" is a concert parody of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. rising from their grave as zombies in a live concert where they ...Jan 26
- Eight-month contracts begin on board ship after rehearsals in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Specialty Show" (a new concept in shipboard entertainment aboard Holland America Line) and various other projects. The centerpiece of the new entertainment lineup is a musical repertory company, showcasing singers from two distinct vocal styles (one operetta/legitimate musical theatre and the other Broadway/contemporary pop), as well as dancers and ...May 24