- Rehearsals begin in mid-September in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers for MTLA’s Theater Company, an audition-only company for the serious musical theater performer who wants to pursue the arts possibly as a professional on Broadway and beyond. This conservatory-style class will teach our performers all the tools they will need to have a strong foundation as an artist. ...Aug 03
- Rehearsals begin on or about Sept. 13; runs Oct. 31-Dec. 4 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m.) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "The Addams Family,"with music and lyrics by Andrew Lippa, and book by Rick Elice & Marshall Brickman as the final presentation of Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi's 2015 season at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center.Aug 03
- Rehearses this September; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 18 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a musical comedy "Heather Smiley for President," about a presidential election that in many ways resembles the current presidential election.Aug 03
- Rehearsals and performances are TBD in Phoenix, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting "'Twas the Real Night Before Christmas," by John Akers. Project description: "Grandparents have their grandchildren over for Christmas Eve. Decorating tree, mom makes cookies, and grampa starts reading ''Twas the Night Before Christmas' to the children. But when the children are bored, they ask grampa if he would like ...Aug 02
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. Actors must be available for all dates.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting the roles of Tevye, Golde, and Lazar Wolf in "Fiddler on the Roof" for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Adult actors will perform alongside their young counterparts in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra ...Aug 01
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Nashville, TN and Oct 3 in New York, NY and Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...Aug 01
- Initial reading Aug. 9; readings will be held Fall 2015 leading to a workshop Spring 2016 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Fora," a musical journey to the otherworldly island of Forafu, where preachers and politicians coexist with oracles and sirens and the dwindling population is a sign of the times. Synopsis: Told through the eyes of a family splintered by migration, the soul of a nation struggling to stay afloat, ...Aug 01
- Season runs in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Theatre Under The Stars' 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 20; runs Dec. 8-20); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Oliver" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17).Jul 31
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...Jul 31