- Rehearses between Nov. 16-Dec. 6 (four rehearsals, scheduled around actors' availabilities); performances will take place Dec. 7 & 9 (7-9 p.m.). Actors must be able to make these dates.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX; Arlington, TX; Fort Worth, TX
Casting a live reading of several original scripts written by UTA’s Screenwriting Class for UTA’s Directing Class. Currently casting: "Mournin’ At Nightfall" (Synopsis: A repressed and controlling man takes care of his dying mother and is forced to examine his relationship with alcohol.); "Backwoods" (Synopsis: A rebellious 14-year-old skater from ...Nov 07
- Shoots Dec. 4, 5, and 6 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting an untitled student short film, to be shot on 35mm. Synopsis: This is a story about a man's inner life when he is told by the doctor that his wife is going to die soon due to ALS. By holding her in his arms in the hospital, he started ...Nov 07
- Shoots TBD in Azusa, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Azusa, CA
Casting "Wolf," a student film. Synopsis:When his teenage son goes missing, Dave must search for him. However, even after finding him, things aren't entirely what they appear to be.Nov 07
- Shoots January-February, 2016 (weekends) in Baltimore City and the surrounding county, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Baltimore, MD
Casting "Minotaur And Dead Mare Before A Grotto Facing A Young Girl with Veil," a two-part novelle film based on a Picasso piece of the same title.Nov 06
- Rehearses Nov./Dec.; shoots Jan. 11, 2016 in Costa Mesa, California.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting “Art 143,” in which an art professor named Mike is passionate about story telling because it is his escape from reality and his monotonous routine, but his career and social life are in a cataclysmic state where he may lose his longtime position as an art professor.Nov 06
- Shoots mid-November for one day (possibly more) in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA; Oxnard, CA; Oxnard, CA; Santa Maria, CA
Casting "To Kill a Child," an adapted screenplay of the well known short story from Sweden. It's about how the speed of the car is the killer, not the person behind the wheel. And how fragile life is and how fast it can take a horrible turn.Nov 06
- Shoots late November/early December in the Boston area.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Waltham, MA
Casting three short films for Bentley University’s Advanced Directing class: "Stop And Go," in which a moody high school student discovers he can stop time and his temptation to exploit his new superpower; "Trains," in which a hopeful young woman struggles to make peace with her dark past over the ...Nov 06