- Rehearsals for understudies begin April 22. Previews begin May 6; runs May 23-July 27 (with possible extension through Aug. 3) in Glencoe, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Glencoe, IL
Casting "Days Like Today."Tuesday
- Shooting starting April, in HI.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Lihue, HI
Casting background for Universal Pictures feature film "Jurassic World," starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jake Johnson. This project is the fourth installment in the "Jurassic Park" franchise. The plot in not publicly known at this time.Tuesday
- Shoots first week of April in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Beloved," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: A chance encounter between between two unlikely individuals outside a Brooklyn nightclub sparks a moment of connection.Tuesday
- Shoot dates & locations are TBD.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting an independent film, "Stranger Twins," inspired by the work of Canadian photographer François Brunelle's "I'm Not a Look-alike!"Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin in May; shoots July/August in NY and North NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NYC, NY
Casting "My Brother's Keeper." Synopsis: Johnny is trying to leave a life of crime to be with the love of his life. He only has to pull one more job. He is torn between doing the right thing or letting his best friend take the blame for his heist of ...Tuesday
- Shoots March 14-16 & 21-23 in Brooklyn and Queens, NY. Note: Actors must be available for all dates, however depending on production schedule will not be needed for all dates.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Queens, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Lion," a music video that tells the story of hope found in despair and the feeling of hopelessness through an uplifting ballad by a female reggae/pop artist.Tuesday
- Shows run year round.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18 in Seattle, WA
Casting "The Murder Mystery Company Presents: Seattle!" Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...Tuesday
- Rehearses and performs in Stockbridge, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting Berkshire Theatre Festival season. Season includes: "Irma Vep" (Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 28-July 19), "Cedars" (Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 26-Aug. 9), "A Hatful of Rain" (Michael Gazzo, writer; Gregory Naughton, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 16-30), "Benefactors" (Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July ...Tuesday
- Rehearses July and August in Portland, ME; runs Sept. 19-21 at Merrill Auditorium in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Portland, ME
Casting the world debut of "The Bus Stop Atheist," a new rock musical premiering September at Maine’s premiere theater venue, the Merrill Auditorium.Tuesday
- Shoots seven days in August in Sacramento and Santa Clarita, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Birthday." Synopsis: A severely wounded (triple amputee) Marine comes home with his wife for the first time following months of surgeries and rehab. Though a Marine, he is a gentle soul; a thoughtful and kind young man who is now reevaluating his life due to the loss of both ...Tuesday
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. in Boston, MA; tour runs Sept. 2014-Feb. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in New York, NY
Casting three national non-Equity tours featuring dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.Tuesday
- Shoots in PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; Delaware County, PA; Montgomery County, PA
Seeking actors and performance artists for a promotional video about learning a language. City Center Direct Marketing firm is a local Philadelphia based agency specializing in self-improvement and language learning. Analyst states: "If you love being on camera, if you've always wanted to learn a language, and if you want ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin May 8; runs June 9-July 13 (with possible extension through July 20) in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Private Lives."Tuesday
- Shoots spring in L.A. and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Las Vegas, NV
Casting "90 Days," a new documentary-reality series. This production will follow the personal lives of a group of individuals as they struggle and push to bypass the three month mark of sobriety and head toward a lifetime of overcoming addiction.Tuesday
- Rehearses April 7-14; staged reading will be held April 14 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Burn This."Tuesday
- Shoots April 16-23 in and arround Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; DE; PA
Casting "Mr. Madison," a New York University student thesis film about an eighteen-year-old who impersonates his dead grandfather in order to convince his senile grandmother to scatter her husband’s ashes. Production states: "The majority of the crew are rising young filmmakers who are taking the industry by storm. This is ...Tuesday
- Shoots March 27-30 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NJ
Casting "The Paperboy," a student film for The NYU. Synopsis: In a town ravaged by religious violence, two eight-year-old explorers defy chaos and discrimination by holding onto integrity, hope, and each other as they set off into a war zone to find their hero before sunrise.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin April 22. Performances run May 23-July 27, with a possible extension to August 3, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Days Like Today," a world premiere musical by Laura Eason and Alan Schmuckler.Tuesday