- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 15 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Houston, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the Jeffrey Hatcher revised version of Frederick Knott's play.
- Rehearsals begin late Sept. or early Oct. 2015 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 3-6 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 14 & 19 (dress rehearsal and performance) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length classical ballet for the 29th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Rehearsals begin early November. Production runs December 10-13, in Laurel, MS.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Laurel, MS
Casting the production "Arsenic and Old Lace." Project description: "A drama critic learns on his wedding day that his beloved maiden aunts are homicidal maniacs, and that insanity runs in his family."
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 26; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 6 in Lexington, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lexington, KY
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play.
- Rehearses evenings and weekends, based on actor availability, in Metuchen, NJ; runs Oct. 30 and 31 in Metuchen, NJ and Nov. in Ocean Grove, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Metuchen, NJ
Casting "Matt & Ben," a comedic play about Matt Damon and Ben Affleck "discovering" the script to "Good Will Hunting." Matt and Ben are played by women.
- Rehearses Tuesdays, Oct. 6-Nov. 10. Performs Nov. 15, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Lady Sings the Blues," a musical theater event. Project description: "Celebrates the legends and pioneers of the blues, featuring a rich collection of song standards by the likes of Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Billie Holiday, Della Reese, Etta James, Dinah Washington, Anita O'Day, Lena Horne and more."
- Rehearses Saturdays (5 p.m.) Sept.-Dec. 2015; performs Dec. 20 in Augusta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Augusta, GA
Casting "An Urban Christmas Carol," a play based on the classic legend but set in the modern "hood." Synopsis: Ebenisha, riddled with anger and greed, face the ghost of her past, present, and future, to an unexpected end - a twist. This is an interactive play where the audience chooses ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; opens Nov. 6 and runs for three weekends (Fri. & Sat. nights and Sun. matinees) in Darien, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Darien, CT
Casting Larry Shue's "The Nerd," a comedy with a heart. Synopsis: Set in 1979, it is the story of Vietnam war vet Willum Cubbert. Cubbert, now an architect, shares his place with his two friends, the gorgeous Tansy who has aspirations to be a TV weather girl, and Axel, drama ...