- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14 (Sun.-Thurs. eves.); runs Feb. 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 15, 19, 20, and 21 at the Heights Players, 26 Willow Pl., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting the Heights Players' production of the classic musical comedy "Anything Goes." Synopsis: The story concerns madcap antics aboard an ocean liner bound from New York to London. Billy Crocker is a stowaway in love with heiress Hope Harcourt, who is engaged to Lord Evelyn Oakleigh. Nightclub singer Reno Sweeney ...
- Production runs February 18-March 6 in Cottonwood Shores, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Cottonwood Shores, TX
Casting the production "Dial M for Murder." Project description: "Tony Wendice has married his wife, Margot, for her money and now plans to murder her for the same reason. He arranges the perfect murder. He blackmails a scoundrel he used to know into strangling her for a fee of one ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 8-27 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Hello Dolly."
- Shoots nationwide.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Jose, CA
Casting NBC's "America's Got Talent," season 11. Project description: "The series is a true celebration of the American spirit, featuring a colorful array of singers, dancers, comedians, contortionists, impressionists, jugglers, magicians, ventriloquists and hopeful stars, all vying for their chance to win America's hearts and the $1 million prize."
- Contract runs May 9, 2016-Oct. 29, 2016 in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Utah Shakespeare Festivals' 2016 season. Utah Shakespeare Festival operates in a rotating repertory schedule across three venues. All actors cast in a minimum of two productions. Season includes: "Much Ado About Nothing" (David Ivers, dir.); "Henry V" (Brian Vaughn, dir.); "The Three Musketeers" (BJ Jones, dir.); "The Cocoanuts" ...
- Shoots TBD in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Las Vegas, NV
Phantom Records in association of ZTraxx Music Group is casting "Warrior," a music video for an international female recording artist.
- Rehearses weeknights TBD based on conflicts and availability at St. Charles Church in the Cultural in Arlington, VA; runs March 10, 11, 12, 13 17, 18,19 at the Kaufman Theatre in the Lee Center, 1108 Jefferson St. in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Arlington, VA
Casting a patriotic family musical, "Catch a Dream," which honors the legacy of service of the men and women of "The Greatest (WWII) Generation." It follows one man’s journey through love, war, and the fight to catch the American dream.
- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2016; shoots in the spring in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 11, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "She Don't Fade," a short film that explores how it feels to be an artist who's criticized, a lover who's rejected, an ignored step child who’s exploited by her own country, and a slave to the social and political construct of beauty. Director states: "'She Don't Fade' is a ...