- Shoot dates: Friday, 3/11–Sunday, 3/13 in Brookline, Natick, and Jamaica Plain Rehearsal date TBA. Can be flexible with actor schedules
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Boston, MA
Casting "An Afternoon", a dramatic short set in and around Boston that follows seven-year-old Blue during an afternoon spent with her negligent, but not unloving father, and explores their relationship. Written and directed by Emerson College BFA Writing for Film 2015 graduate. This film will be submitted to Sundance, SXSW, ...
- Rehearses May 9; runs June 1-26 in Endicott, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Endicott, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in "Urinetown."
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Mar. 6 (Sat. & Tues. each week; complete rehearsal schedule TBD); runs June 4-July 2 (five Sat. shows) at Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center, 4305 Degnan Blvd., Leimert Park, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "When Sin Comes Knocking," a gospel play about love, regret, and forgiveness. Synopsis: This is a love story about a Christian couple who is committed to weather any adversity together until a chance encounter threatens to rock the foundation of everything they believe. The question is: will their love ...