- MOMIX's production of Alchemia is in performance from July 6 - Aug. 1 at The Joyce Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for MOMIX, a company of dancer-illusionists under the direction of Moses Pendleton. In addition to stage performances world-wide, MOMIX has worked in film and television, recently appearing in a national commercial for Hanes underwear and a Target ad that premiered during the airing of the 67th Annual Golden ...
- Production runs September 4-26, in Midland, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20 in Midland, TX
Casting for the musical "Nunsense."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2016; Runs Feb. 23-Mar. 27, 2016 with an extension until Apr. 10, 2016 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Othello."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21, in New York, NY
Casting "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical," with book by Douglas McGrath and music & lyrics by Carole King & Gerry Goffin and Barry Mann & Cynthia Weil.
- Work is in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21, in North Hollywood, CA
Across The Board (ATB) Talent Agency, a bi-coastal, licensed, SAG-AFTRA and AEA franchised agency is seeking new talent to expand its theatre division in Los Angeles only. Auditions for the NYC office will be in the Fall. Seeking both AEA and nonunion performers to add to its current roster. Note: ...
- Season runs in Philadelphia. PA.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Theatre Exile's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Reheasals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 15; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8); "Smoke" (Kim Davies, writer; Deborah Block, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 18; runs Feb. 24-Mar. 13 with a possible ext. ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for Agent Access Auditions. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in ...
- Rehearsals start about one month before each show runs at FTF's rehearsal studio; shows run all around Florida, focusing more in South Florida.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Miami, FL
Seeking energetic male and female actors, all ethnicities, 18-40 years old, for Fantasy Theatre Factory’s season of shows. Strong comedic skills preferred. Production manager states: "Fantasy Theatre Factory values diversity and practices non-traditional casting; all races and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Fantasy Theatre Factory is a professional non-Equity company ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; run begins on/about Nov. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move well for the ensemble in "Elf The Musical," a Tiered Tour Production.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; previews begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 6 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Servant of Two Masters." Note: This will be a modern-dress version of Goldoni's classic Italian comedy, set in Venice.