- Shoots in late June in LA.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in Los Angeles, CA
“Rooms” is a gritty crime drama that takes place over the course of one night at a rundown motel in the early 1990s. In three of the rooms, we find our main storylines: bank robbers discovering that they have stolen more than they had bargained for, a teenage track star ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in New York, NY
Casting the PlayMakers Repertory Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Disgraced" (Arad Akhtar, writer; Shishir Kurup, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 4); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer. Brendon Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-July. Shows run September 4-20, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Yellow Eyes," a play. Project description: "The story of a young woman who walks the streets of the South Bronx at the risk of danger. The only safe place for Isabel is her great grandfather's home. He possesses the knowledge and wisdom that makes her proud of her cultural ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Aug. 20-30 (Thurs. 8:00 p.m.; Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 2 & 8 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) in Temecula, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6 in Temecula, CA
- Rehearsals begin in late August. Shows run October 9-18, in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6, 7 in Evanston, IL
Casting "H.M.S. Pinafore," an operetta by Gilbert & Sullivan. Project description: "Her Majesty's Ship Pinafore is setting sail for the splash hit event of the summer! The captain's daughter is in love with an ordinary sailor but her father has a more sophisticated suitor in mind. Will she and her ...
- Shoots in July or Aug., based on location availability, in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting the video version of "Total English," an English-language textbook used in middle schools in Japan. The video will include some conversations in classroom and daily life settings. This digital material will be used in middle schools in Japan from 2016-2020.
- Rehearses June 22-July 22 (eves. & weekends); runs July 23, 24, and 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottom of the Fifth," a new one-act play by Dianna Tucker Baritot. Synopsis: In this piece, we meet two young Mets fans whose love and loyalty for one another grows ever deeper through the fervor of baseball fandom, alongside the absurdity of baseball's evolution over the course of 50 ...
- Rehearsals begin July 6; runs Aug. 18-22 at Peppertree Park in Old Town Tustin, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Kiss Me, Kate," a classic musical part of TACFA's Broadway in the Park summer series.
- Production runs October 23-November 1, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the musical "Hedwig and the Angry Inch." Project description: "A transsexual punk-rock girl from East Berlin tours the U.S. with her band as she tells her life story and follows the former lover/band-mate who stole her songs."
- Airs live Dec. 3.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wiz Live!" for NBC.
- Rehearses Summer 2015 at Bay Ridge Prep; performs Sept. 2015 at the School of Telecommunication Art and Technology in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Brooklyn, NY
Jeff Samaha Theater Productions/Ridge Chorale proudly present the Brooklyn Premiere of "Mary Poppins." Casting personnel state: "Opening in September for eight performances, this lavish production will boast Broadway-caliber effects, professional flying and a lush fifteen piece orchestra."