- Shows February 26-28 & March 3-6, 2016, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Bleacher Bums," a play. Project description: "In the bleachers at Chicago's Wrigley Field, die hard Cub fans root for their team. As the game proceeds they bet among themselves, go out for beers, try to pick up a bathing beauty and occasionally watch the game."
- Rehearsals starts in December 2015. Production runs January 22-February 7, 2016 in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Pasadena, TX
Casting the production "The Cemetery Club." Project description: "Three Jewish widows meet once a month for tea before going to visit their husband's graves."
- Performances run February 26-March 20, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "The Clean House," a play. Project description: "A comedy about class and the true nature of love, where a Brazilian housekeeper who aspires to be a comic, an eccentric sister who loves to clean, two doctors, one mistress, and a couple who literally died laughing are put together under ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (weekday eves. & Sundays); runs March 4-13 at Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9, 15, 16 in Irvington, NY
Casting "American Idiot," a musical. Director states: "Green Day's powerhouse album is brought to life in this electric-rock musical of youthful disillusion. The two-time Tony Award-winning hit musical, Green Day's 'American Idiot,' based on the Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album, boldly takes the American musical where it's never gone before. This ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 8-27 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Hello Dolly."
- Rehearses weeknights TBD based on conflicts and availability at St. Charles Church in the Cultural in Arlington, VA; runs March 10, 11, 12, 13 17, 18,19 at the Kaufman Theatre in the Lee Center, 1108 Jefferson St. in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Arlington, VA
Casting a patriotic family musical, "Catch a Dream," which honors the legacy of service of the men and women of "The Greatest (WWII) Generation." It follows one man’s journey through love, war, and the fight to catch the American dream.