- Rehearses May 12-29 in Greene, NY; runs May 30-June 22 (Thu.-Sun.).
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Greene, NY
Casting "Unnecessary Farce."
- Rehearses March 23-April 26. Performances run May 2-June 1, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "My Asian Mom," a play. Project description: "A show that features eight new 10-minute vignettes by writers from across the country. Most actors will likely be double cast in two different vignettes."
- Rehearses March 24-April 24 & May 4; runs May 9-31. Note: No conflicts accepted for performance dates or the week before opening.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 18 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Picasso at the Lapin Agile." Media director states: "In witty, smart and hilarious Steve Martin fashion, 'Picasso at the Lapin Agile' imagines what might have happened if Picasso and Einstein had met in a Paris cabaret in 1904. At around 25, neither has attained their genius – but both ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23 (weekday evenings & weekend afternoon or evening); runs May 3-25 (Fri.-Sun.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Underpants" by Steve Martin.
- Performs March 16 (8 p.m.-midnight) at Bar 9, 807 9th Avenue in NYC. All are welcome to come whenever they're available/leave when they must.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare IV: The Imbibes of March." A free evening described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke," this celebration of the Bard calls on performers to do their favorite scenes and monologues for fun. The Complete Works of Shakespeare will be on hand to aid memory of lines and ...
- Shoots Apr. 9-13 on California coast, L.A., and San Francisco.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking a talented young singer/musician who plays guitar for a feature-length documentary film. Producer states: "You will be taking part in a sociological musical experiment that involves a popular genre. You will act as both narrator and performer in this unique format. Planning to enter in festivals for 2015."
- Shoots the first week of April 2014 in L.A.; this will be approx. a four-hour shoot.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting three actresses to deliver a monologue for a video promoting a T-shirt company's Kickstarter campaign. Producer states: "My production will entail a simple one-minute monologue to promote a T-shirt concept to be revealed on Kickstarter. No nudity or vulgarity involved."
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Seattle, WA
Taproot and Seattle Public Theatre are casting their 2014-15 seasons. Project description: "For the first time, these two professional North-end neighboring theatres have decided to pool their resources and broaden their scope by offering a combined general audition for their upcoming season. Because SPT and TTC will both be attending ...
- Rehearsals begin March 31; runs April 24-May 11 in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ
Casting "Motherhood Out Loud," by Leslie Ayvazian, Brooke Berman, David Cale, Jessica Goldberg, Beth Henley, Lameece Issaq, Claire LaZebnik, Lisa Loomer, Michele Lowe, Marco Pennette, Theresa Rebeck, Luanne Rice, Annie Weisman and Cheryl L. West. This compilation of pieces about motherhood has both comedic and dramatic elements; each actor plays ...
- Rehearsals begin June 3. Previews begin July 10; runs July 12-27 in Annandale on Hudson, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
Casting "Love In The Wars."
- Rehearsals begin July 3; runs July 17-Oct. 11 in Lake George, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Lake Effect" by Tom Dudzick (originally published as "Last Mass at Casimir's").
- Rehearsals begin April 11; performs various (Wed., Thurs. & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 17, in Escondido, CA
Welk Resort Theatre is casting "Grease."
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearses June 24-30 in NYC and July 1-7 in Beverly, MA (subject to change); runs July 8-27 in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 17, in New York, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid."