- Runs Oct. 8-Nov. 7 in NYC. Upcoming productions TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements for Doctor and Charger in "The Vast Machine," as well as a wide variety of types, male and female, all ethnicities, all ages 18+ for future projects. Both roles have been cast.
- Runs on Broadway and nationwide on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move and dancers who sing, as well as possible future replacements for "Wicked," a musical on Broadway and a national tour.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 27 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Sarasota, FL
Seeking one actor to play Lieutenant Schrank and Glad Hand in "West Side Story."
- Fashion show will be held Sept. 17 at the Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking runway models for the Essence of Belly Dance, an annual dance intensive convention produced by Faaridah and Team Essence. Director states: "This is our 5th year showcasing a fusion of world dance styles, workshops and the all-star gala fashion show."
- Orientation is Sept. 12 & 13; Training 1 is Sept. 19 & 20; Training 2 is Sept. 26 & 27; performances are every weekend in October as well as the last week of October leading up to Halloween (Oct. 26-31) in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Sacramento, CA
Seeking participants for Vierra Farms' actor training program and performance experience. Coordinator states: "The Actors Training Program or ATP is a series of mini workshops where 30-50 actors spend two weekends doing sessions with industry professionals, gaining knowledge about various aspects of live entertainment. At the end of the training, ...
- Actors will be given two weeks to learn lines independently; rehearsal will usually be held on the weekends initially, and increase thereafter. There will be understudies for each lead role who will rehearse on separate schedules. Runs Feb.-Mar. (and possibly longer) in Philadelphia, PA, in conjunction with Black History Month.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Time to Wake Up," an inspirational African American stage play. Seeking actors/actresses who are committed and dedicated to rehearsing and seeing the show come to fruition.
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Seeking a contract singer for Warner Music Group.
- Shoots Sept. 12 in San Pedro, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in San Pedro, CA
Casting a Spanish-language-learning promotional video for the landing page on Fluency Fox's website. This is a student project for California State University, Dominguez Hills, and will run approximately four minutes and thirty seconds.
- Test scene shoot in late October to submit to the Kickstarter campaign we will be launching in Nov. 1; film shoot begins early February 2016.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Piladelphia, PA and Sep 6 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting a 35-minute short "Pop Culture Vulture." Company states: "This short is a character study following a desultory young man, struggling to live in the city of Philadelphia who finally lands a job at a DVD store run by a deranged owner."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 21-Feb. 21 at Lyceum Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A View From The Bridge," Ivo van Hove’s visceral reinterpretation of Arthur Miller’s classic family drama play that swept the 2015 Olivier awards in this critically acclaimed production from London’s Young Vic. The production will open on Broadway this fall with the original London Company. In this dark and ...
- Shoots Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, 9-11 tentatively in Salton Sea, CA and studio ADR sessions in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 12 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Möbius," an experimental drama that explores our perception of time, death, solitude, and memory.