- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singer/musicians for future replacements in "Once" with music & lyrics by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova and book by Enda Walsh.
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 22 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Miracle on 34th Street."