- Rehearses March 22-May 5 (Tues. and Thurs., 9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at the Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA; performances for the children's hospitals will depend on the convenience of the hospital to maximize the patient attendance; performances for the elementary schools will be Tues. and Thurs. mornings at the schools.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, 8, 10 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Hare Who Cried Ant," a play for The Actors Project, which is celebrating five years of touring elementary schools. Artistic director states: "This spring season, we will be bringing back one of our past shows, 'The Hare Who Cried Ant,' to tour children's hospitals and a few elementary ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers and dancers for 'Finding Neverland" for possible future replacements in the currently running Broadway production.
- Season rehearses and runs in Springfield, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Tent Theater's upcoming season shows. Season includes: "All Shook Up" (rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 8-18); "Unnecessary Farce" (rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 23-July 1); and "My Fair Lady" (rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 6-17).
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 16, 2016; runs Sept. 6, 2016-July 2, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY and Mar 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Walnut Street Theatre's 2016-17 season. Season includes "South Pacific," "The Wizard of Oz," "Laughter on the 23rd Floor," "The Importance of Being Earnest," "Saturday Night Fever," "The Other Place," and "Last of the Red Hot Lovers."
- Seven month contracts begin July 2016 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking vocalists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park, where they will celebrate their 15th Anniversary! Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming ...
- Season runs fall 2016 through summer 2017 (exact dates TBD) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Lookingglass Theatre.
- Rehearses & runs at The Theater Barn in New Lebanon NY.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 6 in New York, NY
Casting The Theater Barn 2016 summer season, to include "Don't Talk to the Actors" (June 13-July 3), "Towards Zero" (June 25-July 24), "Forever Plaid: (July 15-Aug. 7), "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh" (July 29-Aug. 21), "The Wedding Singer" (Aug. 12-Sept. 8, and "The Cocktail Hour" (Aug. 26-Sept. 25).
- Currently running Off-Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "Perfect Crime."
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Folger Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: “Sense and Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23); “Timon of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. ...
- Season runs in Latrobe, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6 in Latrobe, PA
Casting the 2016 Season for Saint Vincent Summer Theatre. Currently casting: "Route 66" (Roger Bean, writer-creator; Greggory Brandt, dir.; Renata Marino, choreo.; Marc Tourre, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 27-June 12); "Over the River and Through the Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Greggory Brandt, dir. Rehearsals begin June ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin April 26; Equity rehearsals begin May 3; runs May 27-June 12 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in San Diego, CA
Seeking singers, dancers, and actors for "42nd Street."
- Rehearses Mar. 14-May 8 (every Mon. and Tues., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs may 9-15 (Mon.-Fri., 8 p.m., and 2 & 7 p.m. shows Sat. and Sun.) at the ATA Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "An Arrangement of Euphoric Illusions," a play. Synopsis: This sexy and provocative original dramatic play is told from two perspectives and distinct narratives from each point of view: newly-engaged couple Nathaniel and Gemini who, though have an intense love for each other, also have a underlying and stirring nervousness ...
- Runs 50 weeks a year and plays 7 to 9 sold out performances per week in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Beach Blanket Babylon", a musical revue. Project description: "A world renowned, record-breaking success and the longest running musical revue in theatre history."
- Season rehearses and performs in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting company members for the Mountain Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Chan Harris, dir.; Jacob A. Toth, choreo.; Terry Osman, musical dir.; Matthew Marafino, stage mgr. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 14-26); "Social Security" (Chan Harris, dir. Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 5-17); "Too Many Cooks" ...
- Season runs in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 6, in Aspen, CO
Casting the 2016 Season for Theatre Aspen. Season includes: "Mamma Mia" (Mark Martino, dir.-choreo.; Eric Alsford, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; previews begin June 24; runs June 27-Aug. 20); "Buyer and Cellar" (Maurice LaMee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; previews begin July 7; runs July 9-Aug. 19); and "Dear ...
- Rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 16-July 16 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Don't Talk to the Actors," a play. Synopsis: A budding playwright’s dreams are swept away into a theatrical nightmare when his play is optioned for Broadway.