- Rehearses Mondays and Wednesday in October, plus Tuesday October 21, in Chicago IL. Tech is November 3. Performs November 8.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Underground Effect," a play. Project description: "A short play that explores racism in the Black community, young love, social norms, and the controversial topic of interracial love. The play takes place in modern times at a high school in a suburb down South."Aug 25
- Twelve month contract. Rehearses in North Hollywood, CA; all programs tour Southern California schools Mon.-Fri. Occasional evening and weekend work is required. Two-to-six day road trips are scheduled throughout the school year. Tour ranges from Bakersfield to San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Seeking actors who are interested in being trained as health educators and care strongly about issues facing youth to portray elementary through high school characters for Southern California school‐based educational theater tour. Actors are trained as health educators in order to facilitate question‐and‐answer sessions, classroom workshops, and/or one‐on‐one interactions with ...Aug 25
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.Aug 25
- Rehearsals begin in September 30, Tuesday nights and Saturday morning; show runs November 6-9. Rehearsals and performances will be in Upland, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Inland Empire, CA; Pomona Valley, CA; San Gabriel Valley, CA
Casting "The Curious Savage." Synopsis: Mrs. Savage has been left ten million dollars by her husband and wants to make the best use of it, in spite of the efforts of her grown-up stepchildren to get their hands on it. The stepchildren, knowing that the widow's wealth is now in ...Aug 25
- Rehearses TBD; anticipated start Sept.-Oct. 2014; event will be held Nov. 2014 in Nyack, NY. A commitment of 2-5 hrs./wk. is requested.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; West Chester, NY
Seeking actors, stage hands and a director for "Vagipalooza, "a variety and music show to benefit women who have been victims of sexual violence. Company states: "You will work with the creators, and two Purchase alumni production assistants to rehearse and stage this philanthropic event, where SNL meets Lilith Fair."Aug 24
- Performs April 8-May 10, 2015 at Eclectic Theater in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting "The Gate," a one act play about a black GI who marries a pregnant Korean woman. Also casting "Che," a telling of the experiences of Che Guevara.Aug 24
- Rehearses Oct. 10-17; runs Oct. 17-31 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Seeking paid female hostess/emcee for theatrical close-up magic show.Aug 24
- Rehearsals Oct. 3-5, 2014 at the Greek Cultural Center located at 26-80 30th Street, Astoria, New York; runs from mid-Nov. to third weekend in December 2014 in Astoria New York.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 5 in Astoria, NY
Casting "My Convict" a modern Greek play by Eleni Randou and directed by Christos GodasAug 24
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 22 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Miracle on 34th Street."Aug 19
- Shoots end of August-end of September in Greenwich, CT (30 min. from NYC); talent will only be needed for a half day.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking models for a fine art photo series. Photos will be used in art-related venues (exhibitions, prints, art magazines, etc.). Photographers state: "We are an artistic duo who works internationally in the field of contemporary fine art photography. At the moment we are in New York area to create new ...Aug 20
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8; runs through Nov. 14 in CT.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking non equity actors with basic knowledge of Spanish for bilingual touring production of "Don Quixote."Aug 19
- Rehearses Sept.-Nov. 2014 in Philadelphia, PA; workshops Oct. 2014; performs Nov. 2014 in NYC. Note: Will likely move rehearsals to NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY
Casting "Ska Days," a workshop of a new experimental play.Aug 15
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...Aug 14