- Season runs in Lenox, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Lenox, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Shakespeare & Company. Season includes: "The Taming" (Lauren Gunderson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 3; runs May 27-July 30); "Ugly Lies the Bone" (Lindsey Ferrentino, writer; Daniela Varon, dir. Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 17-Aug. 28); "Sotto Voce" (Nilo Cruz, writer; Daniel Gidron, dir. Rehearsals ...Jan 26
- Season runs in Wilton, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting the Lake Theatre (a.k.a. Lake George Dinner Theatre) 2016 Season. Season includes: "Almost, Maine" (Jarel Davidow, dir. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 21-Sept. 3); and "Souther Comforts" (Kathleen Clark, writer; Terry Rabine, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 22).Jan 26
- Season runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Mar 12 in Cape May, NJ
Casting the 2016 Season for the East Lynne Theater Company. Season includes: "Dracula" (John L. Balderston & Howard Deane, writers; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs July 27-Sept. 30); and "Biography" (S. N. Behrman, writer; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs Sept. 21-Oct. 15).Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin immediately in Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Castign replacements for "End Of The World," a show opening next week.Jan 26
- Currently running Off-Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "Perfect Crime."Jan 26
- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...Jan 26
- Season runs in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 6, in Aspen, CO
Casting the 2016 Season for Theatre Aspen. Season includes: "Mamma Mia" (Mark Martino, dir.-choreo.; Eric Alsford, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; previews begin June 24; runs June 27-Aug. 20); "Buyer and Cellar" (Maurice LaMee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; previews begin July 7; runs July 9-Aug. 19); and "Dear ...Jan 26
- Rehearsals will start late February/early March in Berkeley. The rehearsal schedule will be 3-4 days per week (weekday rehearsals will be in the evenings, weekend rehearsals will be during the day); runs May 6-8, in Berkeley and May 27-June 5 (Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays) in San Francisco, Fort Mason as part of the San Francisco International Arts Festival.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Quantum Desire" by Giulio Cesare Perrone for the Inferno Theatre, a physical ensemble theatre based in Berkeley.Jan 26
- Opportunities are ongoing; must be available to rehearse immediately; runs in Miami, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL; Palm Beach, FL
Seeking funny actors to perform solo and two-person shows at schools and special events for Silly Sallys Entertainment. Coordinator states: "Play a lot, laugh a lot, be silly, and learn great skills."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin April 25; runs June 1-26 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Austin, TX
Casting "One Man, Two Guvnors."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 22; opens April 23 at Zio Fraedo's in Pleasant Hill, CA. (Bay Area)
- Seeking submissions from: Pleasant Hill, CA; Walnut Creek, CA; San Francisco, CA
Casting in San Francisco for "The Mob's Last Supper," an interactive dinner theater production that involves singing, dancing, and comedic interaction with the audience. Synopsis: The head of the mob family has been indicted by the feds, but knows there's a rat in the family. During his going away party, ...Jan 25