- Shoots Sept. 5-7 in L.A. and Santa Clarita, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Hijrah," a dramatic feature film. Synopsis: A Bosnian-American girl joins ISIS in Syria. Producer states: "Screenwriter is a Sundance Screenwriters' Lab Fellow. This is a trailer to raise funds for the feature film. We hope to work with the same actors on the upcoming fully paid feature film ...Tuesday
- Shoot dates are TBD in and around Mississippi.
- Seeking submissions from: Jackson, MS; Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA; AL
Casting "Bring It!" Company states: "The producers of Lifetime’s hit TV series 'Bring It' are now casting people with expertise in the world of hip-hop majorette dancing to judge dance competitions featured on the show. We want to hear from collegiate dance coaches, former majorettes, former j-setters and instructors/directors for ...Tuesday
- Shoots late September-early October in Seabrook, TX, four-six hrs. of shooting per night.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Casting "Hank & Honey," a short film that is a parody of classic horror/slasher tropes. And of course, it has a twist ending.Tuesday
- Shoots dates are TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY; Queens, NY; New York, NY
Casting two episode spec, "Scars," an hour-long drama that explores many of the themes found in "Fight Club." Company states: "Spec can be used to package the series for distribution on a network."Tuesday
- Rehearses Wednesday evenings in Merrick, NY; runs Oct. 11, 25, and Nov. 15 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Merrick, NY; West Hempstead, NY
Seeking company cast members and college interns for "The Mikado" and "Pirates of Penzance," musicals.Tuesday
- Rehearses Sept. 3-4; shoots Sept. 5, 6, 12, and 13 in L.A. Note: Actors may not be present for all four days.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a USC junior thesis film, "Moving Forward." Director states: "Festival eligible. In this burlesque comedy, an unemployed, overqualified business grad finds himself at the fore of a counterculture movement centered on backward-living...literally."Tuesday
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers (altos, basses, baritones, & tenors) for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers. Strong sight reading a plus.Tuesday
- Shoots Aug. 30 & 31 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Interview," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: Nate goes to the worst job interview of his life where he meets Daniel, another job applicant who pretends to be the boss so that no one other than him gets the job.Tuesday
- Performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in San Francisco, CA
Murder Mystery Company is casting for its San Francisco troupe. Project description: "Each of our actors has the opportunity to act in up to 300 shows per year, with no show minimum required. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat ...Tuesday
- Shoots Aug. 30 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Cruises II," a lifestyle shoot intending to capture authentic moments between friends and couples while enjoying an afternoon cruise on one of Chicago’s premiere cruise ships.Tuesday
- Shoots early October in ATL.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Pedal Power," a feature film. Synopsis: Tuesday, age 25, an irresponsibly employed bicycle courier, orchestrates an elaborate insane plan to keep her job.Tuesday
- Production runs October 16-25, in Killeen, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 8, 9 in Killeen, TX
Casting the production "Young Frankenstein." Project description: "Grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein inherits his family estates in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick, Igor and a leggy lab assistant Inga, Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes of his ancestors."Tuesday
- Rehearses and shoots this August (mostly weekends, some weeknights) in NYC, Queens, and Jersey City, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a police procedural web series, "Silence Speaks Volumes," which tells the story of an undercover squad who bonds together over an tragic incident that occurs during their investigation.Tuesday
- Shoots in January in L.A. and S.F.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; CT; San Francisco, CA
Casting "Rooney & Annie," an independent feature film coming-of-age story, following two sisters as they overcome some obstacles and learn to accept one another for who they are.Tuesday