- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 in Williamsburg, VA; runs Mar. 27 through Labor Day in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking vibrant and energetic performers for Busch Gardens Entertainment's collection of Spring/Summer season productions.
- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 17 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs Apr. 20-May 22 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., including Q&A) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, 23 Lake Shore Rd., Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 5, 6 in Budd Lake, NJ
Casting Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" at Castle Shakespeare Repertory, now in its 20th year. Casting male replacements for Romeo, Mercutio, Tybalt, Paris, Benvolio (some stage combat experience/training preferred), Lord Capulet, and Friar Laurence. Production will use traditional full Renaissance costume and choreographed stage combat. This is an edited production of ...
- Shoots in late March and early April (3-5 days) in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 5 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "La Otra," a short narrative film about a person who strives to maintain control over his/her comfortable life, but something ominous continually disturbs her peace and threatens to take over.
- Audition March 3rd, 2015 Works Mar. 13 at Boulevard 3 in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Seeking female runway models for "Fashion Week Closing Night," presented by LA Fashion Corner. Coordinator states: "Event will showcase L.A.’s most amazing fashion designer collections inside Hollywood’s most stunning event spaces. Models will walk the runway wearing many different looks provided by our amazing designers while they pose for photographers ...
- Rehearses on a date TBD the wk. prior to shoot; shoots Mar. 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Allocation of University Funds," a graduate short film for Stony Brook University. Synopsis: From an award-winning screenwriter comes a brief comedy set against the backdrop of a prestigious university's annual budget meeting.
- Shoots Mar. 6-7 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 5, in San Francisco, CA
Casting "City Care," a video for a new baby-sitting cellphone application in the development process. It is due to be released in the next few months. This project is for students at the University of San Francisco. Synopsis: A young couple returns home after a date night. They enter their ...
- Rehearsals begin April 20; runs June 4-28 in Washington D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Las Polacas (The Polish Women)," a musical following the story of Rachela, a young Polish girl who travels to Buenos Aires in the early 1920s, escaping hunger and the Russian occupation while dreaming of becoming a singer, only to end up as a victim of an international prostitution ring. ...
- Rehearses three times the first three weeks of May 2015; performs May 27-28 (8 p.m.) in the Grand Ballroom of the French Cultural Centre in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting fluent French speakers for a biographical piece for the French Cultural Center in NYC. Casting personnel state: "Une maitrise parfaite de la langue française est requise. Acteurs professionnels ou amateurs expérimentés seront considérés. Vous êtes invités à vous présenter pour six rôles pour une pièce originale biographique d’intérêt littéraire ...