- Rehearsals begin May 3 (weeknights and weekends); runs from June 18-July 12 (no shows from July 2-5), Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Avenue, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Pride and Prejudice," a musical adaptation of Jane Austen's novel by John Taylor Thomas.
- Rehearsals begin mid-May; runs May 28-June 22 (self-contained weekends run May 28-31, June 4-7, June 11-14, & June 18-22) at the theater in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 28 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting The Black Box New Play Festival at Gallery Players, featuring 33 short plays in four separate programs run over four weekends. Director states: "There are many, many wonderful roles are available for men and women from ages 18-75." All races and ethnicities strongly encouraged to attend.
- Shoots the second week of May in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1 in New York, NY
Casting "I Lived With a Stripper," a short film about a stripper who loses everything she thinks is important. A new person comes to her life by subletting her apartment. He is a conservative and when he realizes that she is a stripper, the relationship changes. Her lifestyle puts her ...
- Productions are ongoing on Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "We Will Rock You" and "The Gift." Company states: "The spectacular Olivier Award-winning musical phenomenon "We Will Rock You" rocked over 6.5 million people in a record-breaking 12 years at London’s Dominion Theatre. Written by legendary comedian and author Ben Elton and with a score of killer Queen tunes ...
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...