- Rehearsals begin on or about Aug. 11 in NYC; performances begin on or about Sept. 23 in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the non-Equity tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of the original production.
- Shooting tentatively begins late April/early May 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 31, Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Black NYC TV.com is look for underground music artists and TV show host, TV producer, models, actors & actress for our new upcoming show. This show will have a live audience in dinning eat classic area. Please come to the audition with demo or acting script.
- Rehearses April 7-June 11 at CAP21 Studios; runs June 12-15 at Teatro LaTea in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Casting "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown," Youth Production and Workshop. Workshop director states: "A professional training program. A full production, plus weekly performance master classes taught by Broadway performers from "American Idiot," "The Book of Mormon," "The Fantasticks," "Hair," "Motown," "The Phantom of the Opera," "Porgy & Bess," "West ...
- Rehearsals begin March 17th; opens May 2nd opening in Allentown, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Allentown, PA
Casting the Tony-award winning Broadway musical "Urinetown." Project Description: "A satire of the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics. The show also parodies musicals such as 'The Cradle Will Rock' and 'Les Misérables,' as well as the Broadway musical itself as a form."
- Rehearse mid March-April; performs tentatively May 12-June 8 at Paradise Factory, 64 East 4th Street in NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Interpreting Her Martyr'd Signs." Producers state: "For Love & Duty Players will be presenting their inaugural production at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity this May/June. This production is an adaptation of Shakespeare’s "Titus Andronicus" called ‘Interpreting Her Martyr’d Signs.' This is a devised, movement, and classical text based piece ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23, in Park Slope, Brooklyn, based on artist availability; performs Apr. 14, in Ditmas Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting the showcase of "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," a new 45-minute interactive musical for young children, featuring two original fairy characters and their popular princess friends. Seeking strong actors uniquely skilled with children.
- Rehearsals begin March 27; runs May 1-10 (weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity or non-Equity female performers for a new, one-woman theater piece based on writings by feminist icon Andrea Dworkin, author of "Woman Hating," "Pornography," "Intercourse" and other feminist works.
- Rehearsals begin April 21; runs May 8-June 29 in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 11, in New York, NY
Casting "All Shook Up."