- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "A Delivery for Tiffany," a short witty romantic comedy.
- Rehearsals begin in early March; performs Apr. 18, 19, 25, & 26 at The Burbank Children's Theatre Company, 747 Whitnall Highway, Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Androcles and the Lion," the inaugural production of The Burbank Children's Theatre Company. Synopsis: One of the most popular children's plays ever written, Aesop's fable "Androcles and the Lion" has been produced in 20 countries. Refreshingly antic, this irreverent version is written in the style of Italian commedia dell'arte. ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; some Sat., 1-5 p.m.; some Sun., 6-10 p.m.); runs May 2-24 (Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Still Alarm" by George S. Kaufman and "Black Comedy" by Peter Shaffer, two comedic one-act farces. Synopsis of "The Still Alarm": The hotel bedroom is on fire. In the face of crackling flames, deadly heat, and imminent catastrophe, the guests, the bellboy, and the firemen remain resolutely British. ...
- Performances in Reedley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Reedley, CA
Casting the musical "The Marvelous Wonderettes." Production description: "When called upon to perform at their senior prom as a last minute replacement, Springfield High Songleaders Betty Jean, Cindy Lou, Missy, and Suzy, rally together to entertain their classmates in four-part harmony."
- Rehearses once a week for three hours (Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 9, 14, 22 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Shoots Mar. 20 or 21 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Hollywood, CA
Casting an experimental neo-noir-style short film about an obsessed helicopter drone voyeur who, through his spying, sees too much.
- Productions are ongoing at the NoHo Arts Center in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking actors, writers, directors and producers. Company states: "With over 60 productions and festivals to date in Los Angeles, including the only production of the '13 by Shanley' Festival. World premiere's, 'Last Night In the Garden I Saw You' by John Patrick Shanley and the musical 'Serial Killer Barbie' by ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14 at various locations in North Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at Monroe Forum @ El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: Set in 19th-century England, Sweeney Todd is an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, ...
- Rehearsals and performances will depend on group members' availability; likely weeknight and weekend rehearsals and Fri., Sat., & Sat. morning/early afternoon performances in the Burbank, CA area.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Burbank, CA
Seeking participants for an improv group forming to perform for and with seniors. The group's goal is to assist seniors in improv and maintaining their mental capacity.
- Gig runs Feb. 28-Apr. 30 at Crowley Studios in Castaic, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 15, 22, 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 8 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a hard rock drummer to join Minister Crowley, a band, to promote the new movie "Cut" by doing television appearances, the press circuit, and a new CD. Senior producer states: "We want someone who will embrace our musical vision and meld with the band. What we don't want is ...
- Rehearsals begin March 16; runs April 17-May 10 (Thurs.-Sun. with matinees) in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Weekend Comedy," a play. Synopsis: A middle-aged couple and a couple in their twenties are accidentally booked into the same cabin on the same weekend. They decide to share the space and a comedic clash of different generations ensues.