Showing 185 roles with upcoming auditions in the Los Angeles, CA areaView more roles
View roles in all locations
- Performances run June 17-July 21 at the Margaret A. Webb Theatre in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: May 28, in North Hollywood, CA and May 23 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting numerous staged readings for the New Works Festival and a fully staged production of new musical "Higher Education." On a mission to guide mere high school seniors through a major life transition, "Higher Education" sees veteran ethereal guardians descend to Earth on a madcap journey that empowers the students ...
- Performances will be during and after school hours in late May at Los Angeles high schools. Recording sessions to record the score to CD will take place in May/early June. Rehearsals will be on Monday and either Wednesday or Thursday from 7 PM-9:30 PM and maybe occasionally on a weekend early afternoon.
- Auditions: May 23 in Culver City, CA
“The REAL High School Musical” is a live stage musical set in a contemporary urban high school. The musical is approximately 90 minutes without intermission. Actors will sing live to the prerecorded instrumental score. The set, props, and costumes are basic and portable.
- Shoots May 20 at Los Angeles Film School, 6353 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: May 24 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Young World," a character-based student film about a 17 year old boy who will have a difficult day at school and at home. It will push him out of his comfort zone and a mix of things will make lose control.
- Productions are ongoing, with each tour running an average of 10-11 months. Performers may be cast at the start of a tour or as replacements.
- Auditions: May 24 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly national tours.
- Rehearsals (4-6 p.m. weekdays) begin immediately with first read through with cast and parent meeting; runs July 13-28 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 24 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Alice in Wonderland."
- Shoots Spring 2014 in SoCal.
- Auditions: May 29 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Yogi," a yoga-positive feature film comedy that follows Jo, a successful thirty-something with few authentic relationships. She surrenders to yoga in order to save her soul and is thrust onto the path of commodification instead of egolessness, and makes a decision that changes her life and those of ...
- Rehearsals begin in July; two workshop performances will be held in Oct. at the Elephant Stages--Lillian Theatre in Hollywood.
- Auditions: May 30 in Venice, CA
Casting "'EgoManiac--A Theater Experience of 'The Ego'." Synopsis: A man and woman's egos get in the way of love. A didactic and archetypal story, in classic Greek style, that examines the nature of the Ego.