- Shoots between Feb. 19-21 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Apple Spoof," a commercial mocking the Apple promos from a couple of years ago highlighting a new website design.
- Shoots March 4-6 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Myth," a short student film. Synopsis: Cupid, now a rugged middle-aged man gifted with the ability to see for the first time, faces a dilemma when he begins to yearn for the one thing he freely gives, but cannot have.
- Shoots Mar. 4-6 & 11-13 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in San Diego, CA
Casting "A Sense of an Ending," a student film for San Diego State University. Synopsis: A young college girl is mislead by temptation from an older woman.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18; runs May 20-June 5 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Beverly Hills, CA
Casting "The City of Conversation," by Anthony Giardina.
- Rehearses Feb. 16, 17, and 18; runs Feb. 19, 20, and 21 in Ventura, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Ventura, CA
Seeking actors for a concert reading of "Babes in Arms." Because this is a concert reading, there is a great deal of flexibility with age ranges for each character.
- Rehearsals in February 20th-28th Production Dates: March 4th-7th & 11th-13th San Diego
- Auditions: Feb 12, 15 in San Diego, CA
Logline: A timid loner reevaluates his philosophy of happiness when he learns the secret of how to escape his past and start living in the present.
- Shoots the first two weeks of Mar. (weekdays) in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Feb 13 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Expedient," a student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: "Expedient" is a short film about a world where bottled emotional stimulants have become as common as household vitamins, in which unethical tests become uncovered intended to solve the deep aching emptiness that comes as a side effect.