- Runs Oct. 16-Nov. 21 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Arsenic & Old Lace."
- Runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. 24-2016 at The Lonny Chapman Group Repertory Theatre, 10900 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 12 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "That Lovin Feelin," by James Zimmerman. Synopsis: This is the West Coast premiere of an original musical chronicling the lives and careers of The Righteous Brothers. Production needs to cast several roles from outside the company.
- Sept. 12th - May change
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Angeles, CA
A man struggles to save his brother when the Devil comes to collect his dues. John makes a deal with the Devil to bring his younger brother, Daniel, back from the dead. 6 years later however that deal is up and the Devil is back to collect. The boys stumble ...
- Contracts run in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY and Sep 14, 15 in Orlando, FL and Sep 18, 19 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22, 23 in Las Vegas, NV and Sep 26, 27 in Hollywood, CA and Sep 30, Oct 1 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking passionate performers to entertain and enchant guests. Incredible opportunities await talented entertainers in the exciting and colorful city of Osaka. Every role, every character, everyday, is a new opportunity to let your talent and passion to entertain shine!
- We will shooting from 10/03/15-10/05/15 just three days and the location hasn't locked yet.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 13 in Burbank, CA
The star of a reality Paranormal Investigation show and his team visit an abandoned haunted hospital, where they encounter an evil that will change their lives forever.
- Shoots live Sept. 25, 7-10 p.m. in Fairfax, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Fairfax, VA
Casting a cable TV series, "The Actors Process." Company states: "John Pallotta Studios is starting production on a monthly show which will focus on five-to-ten actors and their journey as an actor (the good, bad, and ugly), but most importantly, the real side of their journey. The first episode with ...
- AUDITION TIME: September 10 (Thursday) @ 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM AUDITION LOCATION: Millennium Dance Complex (5113 Lankershim Blvd, Los Angeles CA 91601) - Studio #5 (across street from North Hollywood metro station) REHEARSAL: Tentative Sept 18 or 19 due to availability / Rehearsal space TBA SHOOTING DATES: September 25 and 26 / Location TBA
- Auditions: Sep 10 in North Hollywood, CA
An original Halloween-themed hip-hop song & dance music video about the monsters inside of us and the nature of trying to change another person while in a relationship.
- Rehearses in mid-Oct.; shoots Oct. 23 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Burbank, CA
Casting "'Who Killed Carl Washington?," a short film for NYFA. Synopsis: "Who Killed Carl Washington?" is about the unraveling of the Washingtons.
- Shoot dates are TBD in SoCal.
- Auditions: Sep 11, Oct 16, Nov 20 in Pasadena, CA
Casting actors to perform monologues in a televised production, "Tomorrow's Thespians" before industry professionals.
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Sept.; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13 at Theatre Palisades/Pierson Playhouse, 941 Temescal Canyon Rd., Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 14 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays," a play. Synopsis: Sherlock Holmes is on the case, or is he? Actor William Gillette, the first Sherlock Holmes, must solve a mysterious murder before he becomes the next victim.