- Rehearsals take place March 25-28 in Manhattan; performs March 30 at The New Ohio Theatre.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting performers for an upcoming staged reading of “The Incredible Fox Sisters," a new Live Source piece by Jaclyn Backhaus and directed by Tyler Mercer. The Fox sisters have a dirty secret they're ready to share. They've been talking to the town peddler, Mr. Splitfoot... who's been murdered, dead and ...
- Rehearsals begin July 7 (Mon.-Fri. evenings) ; runs July 31-Aug. 17 (Thu.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting "Miracle On South Division Street."
- First read-through is March 31; rehearsals will be held Mon. & Thu. evenings. Performs June 5-8, 12-15, & 19-21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York City, NY
Casting "Much Ado About Nothing."
- Rehearsals begin May 11 (weekday evenings and weekend afternoons); runs June 5-28 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Passing Strange," comedy drama rock musical about a young African American's artistic journey of self-discovery in Europe, with strong elements of philosophical existentialism, metafictional and self-referential humor, and the Künstlerroman.
- Rehearses once or twice in March; shoots April 3-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Ahimsa," a student film for Brooklyn College. Synopsis: Two prisoners, a nonviolent monk and an unstable man, try to survive a brutal guard's relentless abuse.
- Rehearsals begin May 22; season runs June 4-Sept. 28 & Dec. 11-21 in Arrow Rock, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in Arrow Rock, MO
Casting the 2014 season of Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre which includes "The King and I," "Little Shop of Horrors," "Spamalot," "Witness for the Prosecution," "Lend Me a Tenor," "Around the World in 80 Days," "Cotton Patch Gospel" and "A Christmas Carol."
- Season runs in Mt. Gretna, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Mt. Gretna, PA
Casting the 2014 Gretna Theatre Season. Season include: "Camelot" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music; Richard Sabellico, dir.-choreo.; Louis F. Goldberg, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 10; runs June 19-29), "Moon Over Buffalo" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Jason Summers, dir. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 10-20), "Little ...
- Currently running at the Shubert Theatre on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Broadway production of "Matilda."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Sag Harbor, NY
Casting the Bay Street Theatre season. LORT Season includes "Conviction" (Cary Crim, writer; Scott Schwartz, dir.; contract runs May 5-June 15); "Travesties" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Gregory Boyd, dir.; contract runs June 2-July 23); and "My Life is a Musical" (Adam Overett, book, music, and lyrics; Marlo Hunter, dir.-choreo.; contract runs ...
- Rehearses June 16-July 9; runs July 10-27 as part of the 2014 Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in College Park, MD
Casting the world premiere of "Rhyme O' The Fallen Angel."
- Shoots in NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Hoboken, NJ
Casting "Daily Hustle" a series that mixes scripted elements with reality elements in following five entrepreneurs trying to break into their respective fields. This series will feature the ups and downs of the daily hustle of starting a business from scratch and going after your dreams. The goal of the ...
- Rehearsals begin late March. Performances run May 29-June 30 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Rung," a musical loose-grip mash up of Frankenstein, Noah's Ark, and dilettante epistemology. An experimental chamber opera about an obsessive recluse building a body for a disembodied voice. The creation may be a failure, but the failure is quite a creation.
- Productions dates and times vary depending on the role. Shoots March-May in the Chicago area.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Scene-a-Week" a short film series from a collective of filmmakers seeking actors to appear in a series of four short films. Genres cover thriller, drama, and comedy. These initial projects are intended for educational purposes, not distribution. Subsequent projects may include work that will be distributed. Director states: "Great ...
- Ongoing script readings will take place in the Manhattan, NYC area. Note: Rehearsal and production dates will be determined once the main cast has been decided.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Social Studies," a web series intended to preview a full-length, coming of age TV drama about the real college experience.