- Rehearses February-March; shoots Apr. 16-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Choices." Company states: "After the raid of his drug operation, a drug courier must make a decision to help his detective father or turn himself in. Frank and Miguel have not spoken after the death of his mother/wife. Several years later, Frank a workaholic narcotics detective, has buried himself ...
- Rehearses approx. the first two weeks in April 2015; shoot begins May. 19 (20-22 days) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "When the Ferris Wheel Stops," a feature film. Synopsis: A young man, Toby, is forced into becoming an escort and through this circumstance meets the love of his life, Daniel, an older man trying to accept his homosexuality. Together, the star-crossed lovers try to make love work. But they ...
- Rehearses late April-May; runs June 4-28 (six performances, with the possibility of an extension in the Fringe awards program) as part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival, Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Los Angeles premiere of "Let There Be Thistles" for the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Synopsis: From the same playwright and director who brought the award-winning "Angels and Whiskey" to the 2014 Hollywood Fringe, "Thistles" is a one-man comedy about a god who has no believers left. Reviews from ...
- Shoots Apr.10-12 in Lakewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting "Removal," a short student film. Synopsis: A Cambodian ex-gangster from Long Beach facing deportation is reminded of his past regrets each time he must check in with immigration.
- Shoots Mar. 22-Apr. 13 in New London, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New London, CT
Casting "Pushback," a student film. Synopsis: In the near future, racial and ethnic minorities have been forced into ghettos ruled by martial law. Aria, a young resistance fighter, is nearly caught by the vindictive Lt. Blackstone, who takes her father, Silas, hostage. After getting her younger sister Kayla to safety, ...
- Shoots March 26-30 in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Do You Love Me Now?" a thesis film for Brooklyn College that's a psychological drama in which six years ago Sarah started her family with lies. Feeling guilty, she tries to be the ideal wife and mother, however, a fatal diagnosis makes her take old skeletons out from her ...
- Shoots mid-May in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "G O N E," a student film in which a serious accident puts a deaf musician's wife into a coma, and his very last hope to wake her up might be his cello.
- Rehearses weekday evenings and weekend afternoons beginning Mar. 8; runs for two weeks, Thursdays through Sundays, Apr. 9-19 at 8 p.m., except for Sunday shows, which are at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Ave. at 10th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Truce," an Equity-approved showcase inspired by the 100th anniversary of the WWI Christmas Truce last December. "Truce" is set 50 years in the future, the middle of the twenty-first century. The U.S. is at war with Brazil. The action opens on soldiers from both sides celebrating a Christmas Truce ...
- Rehearses early March; shoots Mar. 21-22 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Boston, MA
Casting an independent short, "Strawberries," by Jack Siberine and Steven Arcieri. Director states: 'The man develops his rationality through the books that he reads, each book only capturing the basics of human complexity. By trying to address the issues of his relationship through logic and reason, he quickly learns that ...
- Rehearsals begin May 11; previews run June 11; runs June 12-28 in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "Godspell," a musical.