- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; open-ended run begins Sept. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Daddy Long Legs" a new musical with book by John Caird and music & lyrics by Paul Gordon.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 10; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 11 (Weds. & Thurs. 7:30 p.m.; Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 2 & 8 p.m. and Sun. 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: May 26 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "First Date."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; performs Aug. 28 & 29 (7:30 p.m.), and Aug. 30 (2 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26, in New York, NY
Seeking excellent dancers who act and sing well to comprise the ensemble and also play featured roles in "Hef," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin July 27; previews begin Aug. 25; closes Oct. 4 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "In Bed With Roy Cohn." Synopsis: Both loathed and adored, Roy Cohn remains a mystery to many. Barbara Walters was his friend until he died of AIDS in 1986. Citizens of prominence were fiercely loyal to him, and he counted among his friends ...
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 11-Nov, 8 in Foreset Park, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Assassination Theater."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 18 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting San Diego local African American actors for "Cell" by Cassandra Medley.
- Season runs Mill Valley, CA.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Mill Valley, CA
Seeking actors for Marin Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Little Prince" (Runs Dec. 12-20); "Charlotte's Web" (Runs Aug. 8-16); and "The Little Mermaid" (Runs Jan. 19-Mar. 20).
- Rehearses and shoots Summer 2015 in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Auditions: May 26 in Walnut Creek, CA
Casting "T-Time," a short film about a film student who makes a documentary about a local driver in a college town who gets involved in a cab sting.
- Season runs Aug. 18-June 5, with possible extension to June 19, in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: May 26 in Hartford, CT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Hartford Stage's upcoming season shows. Season includes: "An Opening in Time" (Christopher Shinn, writer; Oliver Butler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11); "Rear Window" (Keith Reddin, writer; Darko Tresnjak, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 30-Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 22; previews begin July 22; runs July 25-Aug. 23 (Thurs. & Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 3 & 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: May 26 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Fabulous Lipitones," a play with music about a barbershop quartet, The Fabulous Lipitones. All actors cast must be excellent singers.
- Vocabulary building will take place on dates TBD in various locations in Manhattan, West Brooklyn, and West Queens, NY. Improvisation, narrative construction, and detailing/rehearsal will take place at Spaceworks (either Long Island City or Williamsburg Library, based on convenience of the cast ensemble). The time and days of gatherings will be late mornings to early afternoons.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting a devised theatrical project using the metaphor of the game solitaire to explore the human experience of depression. Seeking six-eight individuals who are creative, innovative, and interested in creating a new theatrical work to impact the New York City community. The process consists of five parts: vocabulary building; improvisation; ...
- Shoots June 2-12 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26 in New York City, NY
Casting "5 Stages, Season 2," a web series. Synopsis: Rebecca takes you through the five stages of going through a dry spell, looking through your boyfriend's phone, going through a break-up, going through the morning after a one-night stand, and celebrating your birthday.