- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Description: This is Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' set in a present-day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever-elusive quest to find love, or ...
- Runs in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 11, 18, 25 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking comedians, storytellers, motivational speakers, and talented people who can perform on stage and on camera for weekly live entertainment at Studio D. Must be comfortable in front of cameras and people watching you perform.
- Shoots in Sep. 10 in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting a fitting model for homeshopping show on TV spot in South Korea. Company states: "Main production is CJ Home-Shopping which is the biggest shopping channel around Asia. At this time we are seeking for a model who will wear cloth and shoes designed by Karim Rashid in NYC."
- Actors will be given two weeks to learn lines independently; rehearsal will usually be held on the weekends initially, and increase thereafter. There will be understudies for each lead role who will rehearse on separate schedules. Runs Feb.-Mar. (and possibly longer) in Philadelphia, PA, in conjunction with Black History Month.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Time to Wake Up," an inspirational African American stage play. Seeking actors/actresses who are committed and dedicated to rehearsing and seeing the show come to fruition.
- Shoots Sept. 12 in San Pedro, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in San Pedro, CA
Casting a Spanish-language-learning promotional video for the landing page on Fluency Fox's website. This is a student project for California State University, Dominguez Hills, and will run approximately four minutes and thirty seconds.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3 (every Sat. & Sun.); runs at SUNY-Albany on Jan. 22, 23, and 24 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Albany, NY
Why I Hate Me Synopsis “Because my reflection gives me no revelation as to who I am” This is a story about forgiveness, regret, salvation and restoration and most importantly love. Sabrina is married to Marcel who is the best friend to Tyrone who is in love with Sabrina. Tyrone ...