- Rehearsals begin June 15; runs July 9-26, with a possible extension to Aug. 2 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jan 2, 3 in St. Louis, MO
Casting "The Killing of Sister George," a play.
- Shoots Jan. 13-15, 2015, depending on weather in a Manhattan apartment and exteriors in the neighborhood.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Every Other Weekend," a short film about a father hosting his son for the first time since getting divorced. Dad is a bit of an exercise freak, and he plans to shape up his chubby son. But his son has other plans. Company states: "Filmmakers have over twelve years ...
- Rehearsals begin February 7, 2015. Performances run March 12-28, 2015 at the Grand Theatre in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting “The Skin of Our Teeth” by Thornton Wilder. Project description: "Completed by the author less than a month after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, 'The Skin of Our Teeth' (1942) broke from established theatrical conventions and walked off with the 1943 Pulitzer Prize for ...
- Rehearsals begin May 16; runs Jul. 24-Aug. 2, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS. Tentative rehearsal schedule is Mondays, Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, with occasional Wednesdays and Sundays, as needed. Actors are expected to commit to and be available for daily rehearsals beginning May 16 and ending on the last performance day. Minimal conflicts will be considered.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 4 in Hernando, MS
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical being staged by Kudzu Playhouse, a non-profit community theatre in northwest Mississippi.
- Shoot dates TBD in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Will Death Do Us Part?," a Christian web series.
- Rehearsal and run dates vary depending on show; positions available for nine months, six months, and two-three months in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking versatile singers and actors for the 2015 season of Dollywood.
- Rehearsals evenings & weekends, January 6-February 12. Performances run February 13-15, 2015, and May 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Digging Through Nevada's Past," an educational touring show for elementary schools throughout Las Vegas, NV.
- Rehearsals begin January 5, 2015; performances will run February 13-March 1, 2015.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 4 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting "Young Frankenstein," by Mel Brooks. Project Description: "It’s Alive! Based on the 1974 Mel Brooks’ hit comedy of the same name, Young Frankenstein is scientifically proven, monstrously good entertainment. Young Dr. Frederick Frankenstein attempts to complete his Grandfather’s work and bring a corpse to life. Together with his hunchbacked ...
- If cast, program runs May 2-4, 2015 at Pearl Studios and Carnegie Hall in NYC; the Spring Gala is May 4.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in New York, NY
Seeking young singers to perform with the Camp Broadway Kids and an all-star line-up as part of The New York Pops Spring Gala. Casting personnel state: "The package includes two days of rehearsal under the direction of Camp Broadway’s Artistic Director, Tony Parise; Carnegie Hall orchestra rehearsal; meet and greet ...
- Shooting in January, in VA.
- Auditions: Jan 4, 5, 6 in Richmond, VA
Casting a Fox Television untitled TV mini-series. Project description: "A 10-part western anthology series."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting Equity actors who sing for various roles/parts in "Gypsy."
- Currently touring nationally.
- Auditions: Jan 4, in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Book of Mormon" Jumamosi Tour.