- Rehearsal dates TBD based on actor availability; shoots March 18-20 in the NYC/New Jersey area.
- Auditions: Feb 12, in Montclair, NJ
Casting "Out," a student film about a young suburbanite who struggles with his sexuality, his secret relationship, and the reconciliation of a lie.
- Runs in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 12, in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "Crazy For You" (Rehearsals begin Oct.13; runs Nov. 3, 2016-Jan. 8, 2017) and "Charlotte's Web" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 13-May 29).
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 17-18 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 12, in Chicago, IL
Casting "Gypsy," starring Michele Ragusa.
- Dates vary according to project.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Seeking actors to come audition for a class of thirteen NYU grad film students. Coordinator states: "While we are not auditioning for a specific role or film, this is a chance to work with and be seen by these students and the instructor, and may lead to casting."
- Rehearses in February; runs in March in the Bronx, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Bronxside Story." Company states: "In partnership with Carnegie Hall's Somewhere Project we will be putting on a rendition of the infamous 'West Side Story.' We are looking for actors to take New York City by storm. If you think you have what it takes to act with the best, ...
- Rehearses Feb. 16, 17, and 18; runs Feb. 19, 20, and 21 in Ventura, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Ventura, CA
Seeking actors for a concert reading of "Babes in Arms." Because this is a concert reading, there is a great deal of flexibility with age ranges for each character.
- Shoots Tues. and Thurs. afternoons throughout the Spring in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in New York City, NY
Casting actors for multiple short pieces to be filmed at NYU in a three camera studio setting throughout the spring.
- Rehearsals from Feb. 17-27 in New Haven, CT. Shoots from Feb. 28-Mar. 7 in New Haven, New London and Berlin, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New Haven, CT
Casting "Cafe Leviathan," a senior project short film by Daniyal N. Khan and Ronald F. Apuzzo where a man comes face to face with life, death, and the decisions in-between. Synopsis: When Caleb seeks a new business partner for his failing enterprise, things are not what they seem. As his ...
- Rehearses Feb. 20-28; shoots Mar. 4-7 & 11-13 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Secret of the Happy," a student film for San Diego State University. Synopsis: A timid loner reevaluates his philosophy of happiness when he learns the secret of how to escape his past and start living in the present.
- Records in the next few days after Feb. 9 in the Orange, NJ area.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Orange, NJ
Casting the full recording of an original script, "Rogo's Rim." Company states: "The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion-capture performance." There are thirteen characters ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Feb 12, in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements in the currently-running touring production of "Dirty Dancing." Must look like real people rather than dancers and actors.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19; runs May 4-22 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Centerbrook, CT
Casting two roles in "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks."
- Shoots Apr. 1-3 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Home We Build," which explores the complicated world of love and relationships, and how despite our best efforts, love can sometimes fade away, where anxiety stricken and frustrated Rachelle attempts to rekindle her feelings for her husband on the night of their anniversary party.