- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Approximately April 3 - 10 2016 in Scranton, PA
- Auditions: Oct 3 in Scranton, PA
"We all have choices to make, and consequences to face." Confidential Deceit tells the story of seventeen year old Jordan Marino, a rich, popular athlete whose life is turned upside down when his father is arrested on embezzlement charges leaving Jordan alone with his alcoholic mother. Confidential Deceit will tackle ...