- Shoots over two-three consecutive days January/February 2016 in NYC, likely over a weekend. Note: Lead actors and a very select few supporting actors will need to attend 2-3 rehearsals in Manhattan, prior to the shoot. Day players and supporting actors may not be needed for the full shoot (i.e. one day shoot). Full team behind production.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in New York, NY
Casting the original series, "How to be a Startup in 21 Days," a comedy/dramedy. Synopsis: A young professional in New York City quits his corporate job to build a startup company in the fiercely competitive startup scene, dealing with an eccentric team and external challenges along the way. We will ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22, 2016; runs Apr. 14-May 8 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Souderton, PA
Seeking two Equity actor/singers to be cast among the four available roles in "Plaid Tidings."
- Currently running Off Broadway at New World Stages, Stage 3, NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for future replacements in the currently running Off Broadway production of "Avenue Q." Important note: Previous puppetry experience not required. "Avenue Q" was the winner of the 2004 Tony awards for Best Musical, Best Book, and Best Original Score. Synopsis: It is a musical focusing on a ...
- Project dates are TBD in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in Dallas, TX
Seeking models for the Melanated Project. CEO states: "African-Americans have been treated as inferior for over 300 years (treated as such all in an attempt to prevent us from uniting). Over the past 50 years we have been separated by skin tone, killed by those who sworn to protect and ...
- Rehearses early January; shoots mid-Jan.-Feb. (TBD non-consecutive weekends) in Brookfield, OH.
- Auditions: Dec 19, 20 in Brookfield, OH
Casting "...Or It Didn't Happen," a short film. Synopsis: None of the other rednecks in his small town really get Cody: his social awkwardness, his inability to even talk near a women, and his obsession with the local lizardman urban legend. But it’s his lucky night: in a run-down backwoods ...
- Rehearses Dec.-Jan.; shoots mid-Feb./early March on Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Winter’s Deer," a student thesis short film exploring a chilling tale of domestic violence and traumatic bonding in a Boston setting.
- Rehearses Apr. 15-May 1, 2016; runs May 1-Sept. 27, 2016 in Skagway, AK.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting actors, singers, and musicians for Liarsville Gold Rush Trial Camp and Salmon Bake. Company states: "Seeking several performers who enjoy improv, comedy, and music to bring life to a recreation of the Klondike Gold Rush base camp of 1898. Entertainers will perform at Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and ...