- Rehearsal dates TBD (two-three); shoots Apr. 24-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "A New Man," a dark comedy about the nastiest of trophy wives. Synopsis: When her 80-year-old husband dies and leaves her penniless, Lia must go on a quest with her wacky mother to snag a billionaire bachelor at the party of the year.
- Rehearses March 2015; shooting begins April 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Hereditary," a student film for Pasadena City College. Synopsis: When Isaiah randomly receives an inheritance from his estranged father, he has to contemplate whether or not he can accept it. In this short atmospheric drama, the morality of smoking cigarettes is explored, the unknown traits we inherit from our ...
- Rehearses early April, shoots April 24-26 in Brooklyn and outside the city (transportation provided)
- Auditions: Mar 12 in New York, NY
When a neglected teen tries to run away from his rural roots and head to the city, he must prove his worth to a group of sadistic urbanites by stepping inside the ropes of an illegal fighting ring.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; previews begin Oct. 6; opens Nov. 8 at the Shubert Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal and ensemble roles in a new musical, "Allegiance," which is set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Apr. 11-12 & 18-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Crosby," a film for NYU. Synopsis: “Crosby” is dramatic comedy about Albert Fitzhugh, an unsettled teen who can’t seem to find a trace of good fortune. But he finds reason to enjoy life and believe in his own pursuits after being assigned to an imaginary “guide” named Crosby, who, ...
- Rehearses Apr. 2, with more dates TBD; shoots Apr. 17-19 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 18 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Flower War," a student film for Chapman University. Synopsis: Sandra is a bright young girl living in the cartel-laden state of Sinaloa, Mexico, with her good-intentioned (but poor and poorly-educated) father, Eduardo, and her abuelo, a former Nahua shaman. Her hopes of attending college in the U.S. seem ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...
- Rehearses through May 9 (individual sessions); May 11 through May 15 (groups); production week begins May 18; runs May 21-23 at The Triad Theater (Stage 72) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Date Me, Do Me, Dump Me," a 90-minute musical about the hazards of dating. "Jerry Springer" meets "Sex and the City" and "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" meets "Girls."
- Rehearses spring 2015; performs July 2015 (five shows) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Girl with Two Belly Buttons," a play to be presented at the 10th Annual Capital Fringe Festival, July 9-26, 2015. Synopsis: At almost 60, Izzy is sick and alone. She has had so many relationships. Why did they all fail? Then Izzy meets Izabela, her much younger self, and ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for Huntington Theatre Co.'s 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Choice" (Sheryl Kaller, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 15); "A Confederacy of Dunces" (David Esbjornson, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 11- Dec. 13); "Milk Like Sugar" (M. Bevin O'Gara, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs ...
- Shoots Spring and early Summer in Cleveland/Northeast, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in Parma Heights, OH
Casting "Billie Bob Joe," a conspiracy/drama/mockumentary about two stepsisters and a battle between people named Joe and Bob.
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theatre Company's season. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). Season includes: "Photograph 51" (Anna Ziegler, dir. Dates: Sept. 10-Oct. 11, 2015); "Underneath the Lintel" (Glen Berger, writer. Dates: Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "Oscar Wilde: From the Depths" (Charles McMahon, writer. Dates: Jan. 14-Feb. 14, ...
- Rehearses April 23-May 5 at Chelsea Studios and tours nationally May 6-June 1, 2015 to schools and libraries
- Auditions: Mar 27 in New York, NY
NON-UNION OPEN CALL FOR NATIONAL TOUR “Laugh Yourself Silly with Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour” Random House Children’s Books celebrates its 12th year of the Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour, newly named the “Laugh Yourself Silly with Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour.” An open call will be held for a ...
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...