- Rehearsals begin May 9 at Little Fish Theatre, 777 Centre St., San Pedro, CA; opens June 18 and runs for four wks. in San Pedro, CA and until Aug. 22 at various parks throughout Southern California.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Pedro, CA
Seeking non-Equity actors for Shakespeare by the Sea's productions of "The Tempest" and "As You Like It." This is a two-show outdoor summer Shakespeare festival that is based in San Pedro and performing at parks throughout Southern California.
- Currently touring. Point of organization is Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Motown," the musical based on the life of Berry Gordy. Casting states: "Because most of these characters are real people, although we are not seeking impersonators, we do want actors that evoke the look and sound of these music icons. Research photos of those you ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of April 26. Production runs June 4-27, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Suite Surrender." Project description: "It's 1942, and two of Hollywood's biggest divas have descended upon the luxurious Palm Beach Royale Hotel with assistants, luggage… and legendary feud in tow. Mistaken identities, overblown egos, double entendres, and a lap dog named Mr. Boodles round out this riotous ...
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- "Gypsy" rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4 at Jamison Hall, The Factory in Franklin, TN. "West Side Story" rehearsals begin May 17, 2016; runs June 3-4, 2016 at Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in New York, NY
Casting Equity Principal Dancers for "Gypsy" and "West Side Story."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Boston, MA
Seeking singers and actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Musical season includes "Violet" (Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Dec. 7-Jan. 8; runs Jan. 9-Feb. 6); "Dogfight: (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music; Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Apr. 11-May 6; runs May 7-June 4).
- Rehearses in Bronx, NY; runs summer 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Seeking musicians, rappers, poets, singers and dancers to take New York City by storm with music, spoken word, dance, and other talents this summer for Renaissance Youth Center, which presents Bronx-based Music With A Message (MWAM) Band. Band states: "MWAM captivates audiences of all ages delivering powerful messages through soulful ...
- Runs from Aug. 25, 2015-May 15, 2016 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Denver, CO
Casting actors and actors who sing for a variety of roles for Denver Center's 2015-16 season. Season includes "As You Like It," "Tribes," "A Christmas Carol," "The Nest," "All the Way," "Fade" and " Sweeney Todd."
- Rehearses May 2015; shoots late-May 2015 for two or three days in Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Big 3-0." Synopsis: On the eve of his birthday, a discontent 29-year-old finds an unfinished bucket list he was supposed to complete before turning 30. Fearful he's wasted his youth, he sets out to accomplish what's left on the list before turning the big 3-0 at midnight.
- Rehearses June 11-21; records June 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Seeking musical director, for staged readings of "Developing Daisy," a new musical that's in the tradition of a more classical Broadway musical, like the old ones with a range of songs, but not operatic or rock in style.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: May 11 in Souderton, PA
Casting Equity actors who sing for "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."