- Rehearsals and shooting TBA in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Love 8023," a student film from NYFA about a 30 year-old composer named Danny, born with an affliction causing him to be color blind. His wife, a photo journalist, who only photographed in black and white, died in an accident, and now Danny is left to mourn over her ...
- Shooting early June-late September, in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "The Homeboys," a new Web series. Project Description: "These stories are based on the lives of teens, and their trials and tribulations of balancing home with the atmosphere of higher learning. The young people depicted in this series are from different walks of life. Their friendships/lives ...
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Shoots May 17 & 18 in Forest Hills, Queens.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting a pilot for "Second Class," a scripted series. Synopsis: An irreverent, narcissistic teacher, recently out of college, struggles to transition from teaching at an inner city school to an affluent upper class middle school filled with even more dysfunctional, unhinged teachers and over-privileged students. Unfortunately, his reluctant attitude and ...
- Rehearsals begin July 7th. Performances run July 25th-August 2nd, in Doylestown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting "Shrek the Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek," and William Steig's 1990 book of the same title.
- Tentatively shoots May 10th and/or May. 11th in the West LA area.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Exchange" a short film about three individuals who have just committed a crime and a meet up at a bar to pass off the stolen good to a buyer and receive payment. While they are there however, we start to find out that not everyone seems to be ...
- Rehearses and shoots late May-June in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 4 in Long Island City, NY
Casting for a pilot for an original TV sketch-comedy series, "Ironic Planet," which reflects fundamentals of the human lives world-over through the prism of irony.