- Rehearses and shoots late May-June in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 4 in Long Island City, NY
Casting for a pilot for an original TV sketch-comedy series, "Ironic Planet," which reflects fundamentals of the human lives world-over through the prism of irony.
- Shooting June-November, in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Troy, MI
Casting background for the Warner Bros. feature film "Batman Vs. Superman," starring Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne & Jeremy Irons. The plot for this sequel to "Men Of Steel," is rumored to involved Batman holding Superman accountable for the Kryptonian attack on Metropolis.
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Tentatively shoots June 6-9 in and around Dallas/Arlington area.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Illusion of Mister Bickley" a short, psychological-drama. Synopsis: An aspiring magician, Jasper Bickley, calls to mind his troubled past in order to unravel one of his many mysteries. It follows a dark and twisted path through his childhood to early adulthood that includes abuse, sexual confusion, neglect, and ...
- Rehearsals begin early July. Opens August 22, in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: May 3 in Lancaster, PA
Casting "The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's classic comedy of manners, set in 1890's London, about two friends use the same pseudonym ("Ernest") for their on-the-sly activities.
- Seven month contracts begin August 2014 (5-day work weeks) in Tokyo.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Seeking principal male vocalists for "Big Band Beat," a live entertainment show at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Show rehearses late summer. Opens September 18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "Farragut North," written by Beau Willimon, creator of "House of Cards." Project Description: "A highly entertaining and insightful tragi-comedy focused on backroom political intrigue on the presidential primary campaign trail, loosely based on the Howard Dean campaign of 2004."
- Cruise contracts available.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for cruise ship entertainers for a line with offices in Norway and the UK, as well as partner companies in Sweden, Bulgaria, USA, China, and Russia. They offer a global service to anyone that requires entertainment or entertainment related services. For more info, visit www.idea.no
- Cabaret shows are held the first and third Tuesday of every month, from October 2014 to May 2015 (inclusive), 7:30-9:00 p.m. in the Red Room at the Society Hill Playhouse, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting cabaret performers for New Voices Cabaret's fourth season at the Society Hill Playhouse. For more information and videos of past performances, visit the company's website.