- Rehearses June 10-12 (one day TBD) in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY; shoots June 16-18 (one day TBD) in the NYC metro area.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Privilege," a short film about the epidemic of police brutality on minority communities. The audience witnesses such an encounter when it strikes an affluent African American family.
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting the Palm Beach Dramaworks 2015-2016 season. Season includes: "Picnic" (William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9–Nov. 8, 2015); "The History Boys" (J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4, 2015–Jan. 3, 2016); "Long Day's Journey Into Night" (William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 8 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking actors for the Guthrie Theatre 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "To Kill a Mockingbird" (John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Coconauts" (David Ivers, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 20-Jan. 3); "A Christmas Carol" (Joe Chvala, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 4 in Glencoe, IL
Casting the Writers Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Marjorie Prime' (Jordan Harrison, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Mar. 6); "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Michael Halberstam, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Mar. 16-May 1); "Death of a Streetcar Named Virginia Woolf - A Parody" (Tim ...
- Works locally in Hollywood and coast to coast.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in Hollywood, CA
Advertainment Media is holding open auditions for talent to perform in stores locally and coast to coast. The dates are Monday, June 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 PM, Tuesday, June 2, from 10:00 a.m. tp 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. To schedule your date and time ...
- Shoots June 12-14 in various locations throughout Washington, D.C. The festival will take place in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking various production staff to a film festival project.
- Season rehearses and runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Portland Center Stage's upcoming season. Season includes "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Rose Riordan, dir. Dates: Aug. 18-Oct. 11; LORT B); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Brandon Woolley, dir. Dates: Sept. 15-Nov. 22; LORT D); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz ...
- Season runs in Augusta, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in Chicago, IL
Casting Barn Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 16-28); "Ghost the Musical" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs June 30-July 12); "American Idiot" (Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 14-26); "Rock of Ages" (Rehearsals begin July 15; runs July 28-Aug. 9); "Hands on a ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting Goodman Theatre's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Kimberly Senior, dir. Runs Aug. 11-Oct. 18); "A Christmas Carol" (Henry Wishcampter, dir. Runs Oct. 20-Dec. 27); "Another Word for Beauty" (Steve Cosson, dir. Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 21); "The Matchmaker" (Henry Wishcamper, dir. Runs Feb. 2-Apr. 10); "The Sign in Sidney Brustein's ...
- Rehearses June 29-July 2 (6-10:30 p.m.); July 5 (12-8:30 p.m.); July 6-9 (6-10:30 p.m.); July 11 & 12 (12-8:30 p.m.); and July 13 (6-10:30 p.m.); tech rehearsal July 14; performs July 14 & 15 (7 p.m.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 8 in White Plains, NY
White Plains Shakespeare in the Park is casting a production of "Much Ado About Nothing." Synopsis: A 90-minute telling of one of Shakespeare’s greatest love stories (or at least one his most interesting couples), Benedick loves Beatrice and Beatrice loves Benedict but neither will admit it. Claudio loves Hero and ...
- Rehearses approx. June 23 to mid-Aug. 2015 (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post-apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. The ...
- "Side Show" rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 18 or 25). "Ain't Misbehavin'" rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Side Show" & "Ain't Misbehavin'."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from early- to mid-October to early January depending on the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, in New York, NY and Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Radio City Productions is looking for a diverse cast of male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, Little People performers, and little girls (ages 10 to 14) to perform in the 2015 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.