- Rehearsals June 22-July 12 (Mon.-Thurs. 12-9 p.m., Sat. & Sun. 12-9 p.m.) 5.5 hrs. in Battery Park; runs July 14-Aug. 16 (7-9 p.m.) in Battery Park/Castle Clinton and Brooklyn Bridge Park in NYC.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Measure For Measure." Synopsis: Once a free and open society, Vienna is now bitterly divided between high morals and the greed of commerce. Disguised as a monk, the Duke Vincentio wanders the land, prying into the daily lives of his subjects, desperate to learn their passions and concerns. When ...
- Season runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Center Stage Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Our Town" (Runs Aug. 18-Oct. 11); "Sex With Strangers" (Runs Sept. 15-Nov. 22); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Runs Sept. 29-Nov. 29); "Twist Your Dickens" (Runs Dec. 1-31); "Santaland Diaries" (Runs Nov. 24-Dec. 27); "Great Expectations" (Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 14); "Forever" (Runs Jan. 26-Mar. ...
- Season runs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in Washington, DC
Seeking actors for Mosaic Theater Company of DC's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Unexplored Interior" (Derek Goldman, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 26-Nov. 29); "The Gospel of Lovingkindness" (Jennifer Nelson, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 7-Jan. 3); "Eretz Chadasha: The Promised Land" (Michael Bloom, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Shoots June 10-12 at Columbia University, NYC.
- Auditions: May 12 in New York, NY
Casting "The Morning After," a student film for Columbia University. Synopsis: A freshman in college (Kirsten) comes out to a frat party after her friends force her to be more social, only to have the worst happen: she is raped. Her friends help Kirsten in this time of need, and ...
- Rehearsals begin May 22- June 28 in Midtown; tech rehearsal and performances run June 30-July 12 at the Connelly Theater in the East Village.
- Auditions: May 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting a summer production of "Little Women." Company states: "Kidz Theater is a professional training program for young performers who are seeking a professional career in Musical Theater. We currently have performers on Broadway, and performers in the top College Musical Theater programs. We are a rigorous and intensive training ...
- Approx. rehearsal dates include: reading May 5-19; May 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 (12-2 p.m.), June 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, and 11 (12-2 p.m.) at 5429 W. Washington Blvd., L.A. Runs June 13 (12 p.m.), June 19 (5 p.m.), and June 28 (5 p.m.) at Hudson Theatres, L.A.
- Auditions: May 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Marriage Proposal," Anton Chekhov’s one-act comedy, for the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Synopsis: "The Marriage Proposal" forces us to think about relationships. Its three protagonists desperately hope that a marriage will occur, but can’t stop bickering long enough to pull it off. Is this a forecast of how wedded ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 14, 21, Jun 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting Goodman Theatre's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Kimberly Senior, dir. Runs Aug. 11-Oct. 18); "A Christmas Carol" (Henry Wishcampter, dir. Runs Oct. 20-Dec. 27); "Another Word for Beauty" (Steve Cosson, dir. Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 21); "The Matchmaker" (Henry Wishcamper, dir. Runs Feb. 2-Apr. 10); "The Sign in Sidney Brustein's ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 19-July 12 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 15 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Heir Apparent."
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 25. Production runs June 26-27, July 2-3, 9-12, and 16-18, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting for the production "Exit, Pursued by a Bear." Project description: "Nan has decided to teach her abusive husband Kyle a lesson. With the help of her friend Simon (acting as her emotional - and actual - cheerleader), and a stripper named Sweetheart, she duct tapes Kyle to a chair ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Portland Center Stage's upcoming season. Season includes "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Rose Riordan, dir. Dates: Aug. 18-Oct. 11; LORT B); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Brandon Woolley, dir. Dates: Sept. 15-Nov. 22; LORT D); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz ...
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from early- to mid-October to early January depending on the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, in New York, NY and Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Radio City Productions is looking for a diverse cast of male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, Little People performers, and little girls (ages 10 to 14) to perform in the 2015 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.