- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Arden Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Le Bete" by David Hirson (Emmanuelle Delpech, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 12 with a possible extension through Oct. 19); a TBA Show (Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 22-Dec. 14); "Flesh" by Michael Hollinger (Terrence J. Nolen, ...
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 25, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Rehearses and performs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Oldcastle Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Play Date, a Farce" (John Morogiello, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 29; runs May 16-25); "Doubt" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 13-29); "4,000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 18-Aug. 3); Lerner and ...
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chester, MA
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Academia Nuts."
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 28 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting Palm Beach Dramaworks 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16, 2014; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9, 2014), "My Old Lady" (Israel Horovitz, writer; William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11, 2014; runs Dec. 5-Jan. 4, 2015), "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" (Pierre ...
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Rehearses June 16-27 and June 30 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.); tech July 1 (6 p.m.); dress reharsals July 2 (8 p.m.); performs July 3, 5, 10-12, 17-19 (8:30 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Bloody Blood Andrew Jackson." Seeking actors who are comic actors who can sing and preferably have physical theater training.
- Performs July 16-Aug. 3 (15 shows) at the historic (air-conditioned) Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave, Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27, May 10, 12, 13, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."