- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11 (nonunion) and Jan. 19 (AEA); runs Feb. 6-Mar. 8 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10, in Anaheim, CA
Seeking dancers for "Seussical The Musical," starring Cathy Rigby.
- National and International tours run May 15, 2015-May 3, 2016, with potential to start sooner.
- Auditions: Nov 11, in Seattle, WA
Casting the national tour for, "Marvel Universe Live." Project description: "This arena stunt spectacular features dozens of the Marvel superheroes and villains."
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 12, 13 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting Equity musical theater performers for principal roles and ensemble for Pittsburgh Musical Theater's 2015 season. Season includes: Disney's "The Little Mermaid" (Colleen Petrucci, dir.; Lisa Elliott, choreo.; Melissa Yanchak, musical dir.; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & Glenn Slater, lyrics; Doug Wright, book. Runs Jan. 22-Feb. 1, 2015); "Young ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 ("The Sensational 70s"). Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26, 2015-Apr. 19, 2015 ("The Wizard of Oz"). Performances take place in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Wizard of Oz" & "The Sensational 70s."
- Performances are ongoing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 20 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing-along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen." Note: These roles do not require live singing.
- Rehearses May 25-June 11, 2015, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Shows run Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12-August 22, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "A large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign, staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "George and Martha, a sharp-tongued and dysfunctional couple, invite a new young professor and his wife over for cocktails following a late night faculty party. Over the course of the evening, the unwitting guests are drawn into a tour de ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."