- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 3 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Mojada: A Medea." Synopsis: Luis Alfaro, author of the explosive Oedipus el Rey, continues his brilliant reexamination of the Greek classics through a modern lens: Mojada is a breathtaking reimagining of Euripides Medea transported to East Los Angeles. Medea, a Mexican seamstress with extraordinary skill, is running from a ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Runs May 15-July 3 at the Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 North Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Casting "The King & I," a musical by Rodgers & Hammerstein.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Season runs in Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Olathe, KS
Seeking strong singers with acting ability for the Chestnut Fine Arts Center 2015-2016 season of musicals. Season includes "Route 66" (Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 20); "Shine on Harvest Moon" (Runs Mar. 31-May 8); "Golden Age of Musicals" (Runs May 26-July 3); "Two Zany Redheads" (Runs July 14-Aug. 28).
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 13 in Denver, CO and Apr 11, 13 in Denver, CO
Seeking actors for Curious Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Flick," (Annie Baker, writer. Rehearsal begins Aug. 10; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 17); "Marcus" (or "The Secret of Sweet") (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 19); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Seeking children for immediate and future replacements to play Orphans in the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of ...