- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 ("The Sensational 70s"). Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26, 2015-Apr. 19, 2015 ("The Wizard of Oz"). Performances take place in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Wizard of Oz" & "The Sensational 70s."
- Shows in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 17, 19, 20, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Titus Andronicus," a play. Project description: "Using one of Shakespeare's most notoriously violent and uneven plays, The Home for Wayward Artists is producing a fully immersive, devised piece based on the themes and characters of 'Titus Andronicus.' This project will be an intense, extended study of the multifaceted story ...
- Rehearsals May 25-June 11, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., in Chicago, IL. Shows Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12 - August 22.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "a large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "George and Martha, a sharp-tongued and dysfunctional couple, invite a new young professor and his wife over for cocktails following a late night faculty party. Over the course of the evening, the unwitting guests are drawn into a tour de ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."