- Rehearsals begin March 23, 2015; runs April 17-May 10 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting "Pussy Valley."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (nonunion) and Sept. 22 (AEA); runs Oct. 10-26 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA, and Nov. 1-9 (two weekends) at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, Redondo Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 26, in Anaheim, CA
- Rehearsals Sept.-Oct. 12; runs Oct. 13, 27 and Nov. 3 at The Slipper Room in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 26 in New York, NY
Casting Phaedra’s Cabaret featuring theatre, dance, burlesque, music, circus arts, puppetry, improv and comedy.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; rehearses Mondays (7-10 p.m.); fall concert Oct. 28; holiday shows Dec. 19 (8 p.m.) and 20 (3 & 8 p.m.); Big Gay Sing 7 is Mar. 20-22 (8 p.m. Fri. & Sat.; 3 p.m. Sun.); and Pride Concert is June 13 (8 p.m.) in NYC. Performs in Skirball Hall & Symphony Space, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, Sep 2, 3 in New York, NY
The New York City Gay Men’s Chorus seeks singers for its 2014-15 season. Seeking singers with a passion for singing, musicality, a good voice, movement skills, openness, teamwork, and a positive attitude, some level of reading skill, and/or a good musical memory and a commitment to the Chorus' mission of ...
- Season runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 29, in Summit, NJ
Casting the upcoming Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre Season. Season includes "100 Years" (Richard Dresser, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-19, Thu.-Sun.), "The Most Deserving" (Catherine Trieschmann, writer; Clark Carmichael, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1, Thu.-Sun.), and "Rapture, Blister, Burn" (Gina Gionfriddo, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 28; runs Dec. 26, 2014-May 21, 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, in New York, NY
Casting "Guys and Dolls."
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 8 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 3-19 in NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting "Harvey," by Mary Chase.
- Performances run November 7-22, at the Sugar Space in Salt Lake City, UT for the first two weekends, and closes at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 6 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "[Title Of Show]," a one-act musical, with music and lyrics by Jeff Bowen and a book by Hunter Bell. Project Description: "The show chronicles its own creation as an entry in the New York Musical Theatre Festival, and follows the struggles of the author and composer/lyricist and their two ...