- Rehearsals begin May 3, 2016; runs Jun. 1-26, 2016 at Forest Park in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," for the Shakespeare Festival St. Louis.
- Open-mic singers search runs every Sat. afternoon from 3-6 p.m. at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "Singers will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...
- Rehearsals begin July 19, 2016; runs Aug. 18-28 in the Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center at Notre Dame.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Tempest."
- Productions run at the Urbanite Theatre in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Sarasota, FL
Casting upcoming productions of "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, playwright; runs Jan. 19-March 13) and "The Drowning Girls" (Beth Graham, Charlie Tomlinson, & Daniel Vlaskalic, book; runs March 29-May 22).
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28, 2016; runs Apr. 15-May 8, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Big Meal."
- Shows February 26-28 & March 3-6, 2016, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Bleacher Bums," a play. Project description: "In the bleachers at Chicago's Wrigley Field, die hard Cub fans root for their team. As the game proceeds they bet among themselves, go out for beers, try to pick up a bathing beauty and occasionally watch the game."