- Rehearsals begin on/around May 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun., 3-9 p.m.) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY. Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, expect three times/wk. For leads, two times/week for ensemble. Exact schedule will depend on role/actor's conflicts. Performs July 10-12 (four performances) at the Grinton I Will Library, 1500 Central Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30, May 3 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Carousel," a musical.
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Shooting this May, in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 29, in Atlanta, GA
Casting background for the feature film "Barbershop 3," starring Ice Cube and Cedric the Entertainer. Project description: "Third part of the popular comedy franchise."
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...
- Rehearses May 3; shoots May 9-10 and May 16-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Pete & Clarke," a short film. Synopsis: Arrogant narcissist Pete and lazy manipulator Clarke start a YouTube channel to make some cash, but things don't exactly go according to plan.
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Runs May 24 at Red Wolf 1546 62nd St., Brooklyn, NYC.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Seeking models and designers to participate in the All Eyes on Me Fashion Show.
- Rehearses approx. May 29-31; shoots approx. June 1-July 3 in various locations in MI, such as Beaver Island, Grand Rapids, Hersey, and the Royal Oak/Brighton areas.
- Auditions: May 1, 4 in Troy, MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror-thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' than current films, such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: May 2 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Auditions will be held at: May 2nd, 2015 @ 1:30PM - 4:30PM May 3rd, 2015 @ 5:00PM - 9:00PM ReCreative Spaces 1613 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington, DC 20018
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Washington, DC
"No Rights Reserved" is a 3 part mini web series that deals with the connections between social media, urban violence, and corporate greed. NRR is currently casting for its first episode, "Buzz." Amidst the knockout-game media frenzy of the early 2010s, two friends decide to partake in the trend targetting ...