- Rehearsals begin July 7 in WI; runs July 24-Aug. 31.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe."
- Performs Summer 2014 in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2014 season of Peninsula Players. Shows include: "The Tin Woman" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 17-July 6); "And Then There Were None" (Rehearsals begin June 18; runs July 9-27); "The Mystery of Irma Vep" (Rehearsals begin July 19; runs July 30-Aug. 17); "Butler" (Rehearsals begin July 31; ...
- Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 27-Aug. 3 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting Kingsmen Shakespeare Festival's outdoor summer repertory season, to include "Twelfth Night" and "Antony and Cleopatra."
- Season runs Oct. 2014-June 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 26 in New York, NY
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre's 2014-15 season. Mainstage Season includes: "9 to 5" (Bruce Lumpkin, dir.; Michelle Gaudette, choreo.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 19, 2014); "Mary Poppins" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Linda Goodrich, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14, 2014; runs Nov. 4, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Private Lives" ...
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 23-Aug. 30 in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Zorro!" a world premiere about the famous masked man, written by James Rana, based on the 1919 novel by Johnston McCulley as part of the East Lynne Theater Company's 2014 season.
- Season rehearses and performs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Porthouse Theatre 2014 Summer Season to include "My Fair Lady" with book & lyrics by Alan J. Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe (Terri Kent, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 12-18); "Starmites" by Barry Keating and Stuart Ross (Michael McIntosh, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 17; runs ...
- Season runs Sept. 2014-May 2015 in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 14, 15 in Columbia, MD
Casting Rep Stage at Howard Community College's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Venus in Fur" (David Ives, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-19); "The Whale" (Samuel Hunter, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16, 2014; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 1, 2015); "Circle Mirror Transformation" (Annie ...
- Rehearsal TBA; performs the afternoon of June 7 afternoon in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: May 3 in Princeton, NJ
Casting "On the Shoulders of a Giant," a play reading utilizing only two voices. Casting director states: "Two mature male actors with strong voices who show an intellectual interest, confidence, and seriousness regarding psychological matters and social conditions are needed. They will portray two historical scientific personalities and leaders in ...