- "Crazy for You" rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Apr. 4. "The Drowsy Chaperone" rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 9-May 10 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Carmel, IN
Casting "Crazy for You" (George Gershwin, music; Ira Gershwin, lyrics; Ken Ludwig, book; Eddie Curry, dir.; Ron Morgan, choreo.; Terry Woods, musical dir.; Ed Stockman, stage mgr.) and "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Lisa Lambert and Greg Morrison, music and lyrics; Bob Martin and Don McKellar, book; Ron Morgan, dir.-choreo.; Kristy Templet, ...
- Contracts run May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); and Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's summer/fall season of rotating repertory productions. Season includes "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon Thomas, writer); "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer); Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific;" Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew;" Shakespeare's "Henry the Fourth Part Two;" Shakespeare's "King Lear;" "Dracula" (Steven Dietz, writer); ...
- National and International tours run May 15, 2015-May 3, 2016, with potential to start sooner.
- Auditions: Nov 11, in Seattle, WA
Casting the national tour for, "Marvel Universe Live." Project description: "This arena stunt spectacular features dozens of the Marvel superheroes and villains."
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "George and Martha, a sharp-tongued and dysfunctional couple, invite a new young professor and his wife over for cocktails following a late night faculty party. Over the course of the evening, the unwitting guests are drawn into a tour de ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."