- Rehearsals run May 3-June 4. Performances run June 5-27, at the Cornish Playhouse Studio, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Seattle, WA
Casting the world premiere of the play, "Red Planet Blue." Project description: "The commander and crew of the terra-forming station are three days away from pressing 'the big red button'. After years of work and preparation the desert planet will finally be remade into a tropical paradise."
- Shoots Apr. 26 & May 3 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Riding the D with Dr. Seeds," a web series. Synopsis: It's hard out here for a….doctor? From the insane mind of Sarah Seeds comes an unhinged sketch-comedy web series: "Riding the D with Dr. Seeds." The series takes you into the life of Dr. Seeds, a non-licensed psychologist, dropping ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 30; runs Apr. 24-May 8 in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
- Runs May 19-July 26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Boca Raton, FL
Seeking local Florida actors for Florida Atlantic University's Festival in 2015. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Lynn McNutt, dir.; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; run begins July 3); and "The Royal Family" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.; run begins June 25).
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- Shoots May 1-3 & 8-10 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rosewood for Mister Lemon,” a surrealistic black comedy that explores one’s innate need for comfort, whether it be a product of physical refuge or of spiritual peace. Follows the exploits of Mister Lemon, a door-to-door fallout shelter salesman who, on his rounds about the states, is reluctantly drawn into ...
- All productions rehearse and perform at the Round House Theatre in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Bethesda, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Round House Theatre. Season includes: "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Aaron Posner, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; previews begin Dec. 2; opens Dec, 7; closes Dec. 27, 2015 with possible ext. through Jan. 3, 2016); "Father Comes Home From the Wars, Part I, II, ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26th (every afternoon and evening, including weekends, until opening); runs Jun. 11-21 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Guys and Dolls."