- Shooting June 2-July 5, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Forgive and Forget." Project description: "Brian has always been a person who’s valued family, but when his brother Kevin is killed in a tragic car accident, he realizes that he doesn’t know his family as well as he thought he did."
- Rehearses in the spring in Los Angeles and Orange County; shoots in the summer.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 15, 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Equitism," in which men and women sword fight to the death in a life-sized chess game that is a metaphor for life, relationships, and equity.
- Rehearses and shoots Mar. 28-Apr. 7 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Rancher," which tells the story of an absent young illustrator battling issues with confidence, his career, and self-control, as he finally gains the clarity of consciousness needed to find fulfillment in life.
- Shoots March 29-30 & April 5-6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "True Brove," a bromantic comedy. Synopsis: When Charlie takes Jason in to help him get back on his feet, Jason puts Charlie's job in jeopardy and creates a hellish living environment. Regardless, Charlie helps Jason get his life in order and Jason attempts to help break Charlie from his ...
- Rehearses in April; shoots April 19 & 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Cadaverous," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: Anya, a neurotic, paranoid mortician, finds trust, clarity and comfort by speaking with her deceased therapist after he has a sudden heart attack during their session.
- Shoots in April in Lost City, WV and Carroll County, MD (specific shoot days will vary per actor).
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Washington, DC
Casting "Jacob vs. the Bear," a short film. Synopsis: Jacob, an unskilled but spirited boy, ventures into the wild to hunt a bear after learning of the adventurous lives of his ancestors. However, he quickly learns that survival in the real world must be earned.
- Rehearses March 22-23; shoots April 17-23 in Harlem, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York, NY
Casting "I'm Just a Super, Man," the story of a young woman from Puerto Rico who is newly hired as an apartment building superintendent in Harlem. She quickly strikes up an odd relationship with the local can-collector.
- Shoots late April in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Straight Outta Compton" a biopic chronicling the rise of the groundbreaking but controversial Compton, Cali. hip-hop group N.W.A.
- Shoots March 13-23 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting "I Always Knew You Loved Me," a Mother's Day oriented piece for a church film market.
- Shooting March 15-16 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bear Down," an independent documentary film. Project description: "This film follows 5 Chicago Bears Superfans throughout the 2011-2012 NFL season & witness what it is like to be a diehard fan of a professional sports team. There is an untapped story behind the life of someone who resiliently follows ...
- Shooting April 4 & 5 in Santa Fe, NM.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Santa Fe, NM
Casting "Simon Says," a comedic SAG short film that is a secret agent spoof. A young man, Charles, is interviewed for an upcoming job opening by the head operative of an unknown secret agency after receiving an explosive invitation. Emphasis on comedic stunts and gags.