- Rehearses in August; shoots Sept. 23-30 (one full week) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Critic: Bob Fulcron," a New York Film Academy student film. Synopsis: A satire on romantic comedies and modern-day films, "The Critic" follows a film critic, Bob Fulcron, who loses his job at the newspaper where he works. Bob, dejected and demoralized, struggles to maintain a sense of purpose, ...
- Shooting TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Solitary," a short film for AFI that explores the psychology of an inmate being kept in long-term isolation in a prison's solitary confinement unit. Producer states: "This film will explore the following questions: What does long-term isolation do to the human spirit? What is an inmate like at the ...
- Various auditions are being held Summer 2014 throughout the United States.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Nashville, TN and Jul 26 in Little Rock, AZ and Jul 26 in Elizabeth, NJ and Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA and Aug 2 in Houston, TX and Aug 2 in Jacksonville, FL and Aug 9 in Austin, TX and Aug 9 in Minneapolis, MN and Aug 16 in St. Louis, MO and Aug 16 in Sacramento, CA and Aug 16 in Shreveport, LA and Aug 18 in Monroe, LA and Sep 6 in Charlotte, NC and Sep 6 in Omaha, NE and Sep 13 in Raleigh, NC and Sep 20 in Cincinnati, OH and Sep 20 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22 in Louisville, KY and Sep 27 in Denver, CO and Sep 29 in Colorado Springs, CO and Oct 4 in Portland, OR and Oct 18 in Seattle, WA
Seeking talent for AMTC (Actors, Models & Talent for Christ) seeks various talent. Company states: "Actors, Models, and Talent for Christ (AMTC) is a nonprofit ministry dedicated to making good bolder in film, fashion, music and theater. Through a unique faith-based educational program, AMTC teaches performers how to become positive ...
- Shoots the third week of Aug. 2014 for two days in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Lucky Me," a UCLA student short film. Synopsis: "In a desperate attempt to escape her dead end job, a young woman returns to her abductor’s house in order to retrieve her winning lottery ticket."
- Shoots Aug. 11-14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Setsuna," an eight minute film about an elderly Japanese woman with Alzheimer's disease who struggles to admit that she needs help and bonds with her newly hired caretaker at an all-black gospel church.
- Rehearses and shoots August 2015 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Garlic," a student film for UCLA. Synopsis: A modern-day love story about a young woman with an old soul and a unique history who finds unexpected love in a man with unusual interests. But, will who she really is cause her to ruin it all?
- Shoots TBD.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Boston, MA
Casting background to appear in the "Ted 2" feature film featuring Seth MacFarlane, Mark Wahlberg, and Amanda Seyfried.
- First reading Aug. 2; shoots Aug. 16 & 17, 23 & 24, 30 & 31 in Huntington, NY. Note: Transportation from and back to train station will be provided upon request.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Huntington, NY
Casting "The Combination," a 10-20 minute short film about a Long Island couple who struggles to pick up the pieces after their son was killed by a careless driver.
- Shoots up to five days in September or early October in the San Francisco area.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Shallows" a short film about a middle aged woman on an adventure who faces an abrupt ending to her party days.