- Rehearses Sept. 26-29 at Loyola Marymount University; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for his 13th birthday. Jeff discovers that the son he knew has changed. On the other ...
- Rehearses Sept. to early-Oct. 2014; Oct. 7-14 in Long Island and NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "How I Killed Allie Rose," a dark comedic thesis film for NYFA about high school perfectionist, Lauren Whitaker, on a quest to save her picture perfect relationship.
- Shooting later this year, in Dallas & Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25, 26 in Shreveport, LA
Casting for the independent feature film "Rachel's Grace."
- Shoots tentatively Oct. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Dys-genesis," a short film that tells the story about a couple's struggle with addiction, loss, and the forces of time. Coordinator states: "We will be shooting on RED Epic and submitting to top film festivals, including Cannes and Sundance."
- Shoots Sept. 13-14 in Scotts Valley, CA. Hotel accommodations provided.
- Auditions: Aug 24, in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Chop," a film in which a blind young man is forced to chop wood on his run-down family farm, when his younger brother sees an opportunity to test the man's psychological limits.
- Rehearses in early September; shoots over two weekends in late September in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three Days," a short film. Synopsis: After a missed encounter on his morning commute, a middle-aged man attempts to reconnect with a woman from his past, telling the story of how the two were whimsical, young lovers married for three days in 1989.
- Shoots Fall 2014 in IL.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Wood Dale, IL
Casting scenes for "Semper Fi," a feature-length film.
- Shoot TBD in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Allentown, PA
Casting "Valentine's Day," a short romantic comedy.
- Rehearses and shoots early-Sept. 2014 on weekdays and nights in Astoria, Brooklyn, and NYC. Note: Lead roles will be needed for all days, supporting roles will be needed for one or two days. See individual casting notes for details.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting "I See Crazy," a short film that will possibly be developed into a web series. It's a black comedy about a man struggling with a mental illness that interrupts his life.