- Rehearses Nov. 30, 2014-Jan. 10, 2015 (nights & weekends, possibly some weekday daytimes); tech week is week of Jan. 11; previews Jan. 15 & 16; opens Jan. 17 and runs six-eight weeks (Thurs.-Sun. nights) in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 23, 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Pulp Shakespeare (or Bard Fiction)," written by Ben Tallen, Brian Watson-Jones, and Aaron Greer, directed by 2014 Ovation Award-winning director, Amanda McRaven, and produced by Theatre Asylum/Combined Artform. Synopsis: This is a Shakespearean version of the film “Pulp Fiction," written in Elizabethan English and set in the early 1700s. ...Sunday
- Rehearsal and production dates vary depending on work booked.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members for Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). These auditions are only for AEA members who are not signed clients of any agent. Please do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent. Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session ...Nov 03
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27, 2015; runs June 3-21 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "This Golden State," a play.yesterday
- Performs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting strong actors & strong actor/singer/dancers of all ethnicities for PCPA Pacific Conservatory Theatre's 2015 summer season, to include "My Fair Lady" (rehearsal begins June 2, 2015; runs June 11-July 12, 2015; Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.), "Man of La Mancha" (rehearsal begins May 26, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; Mark ...8 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 14, 2015 in NYC; rehearsals begin May 24 in Cold Spring, NY; runs Jun. 9-Aug. 30 in Cold Spring, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles in Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival's summer’s season, which will be performed by a single company in rotating repertory.5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Jan. 30-March 7 (Thurs.-Sat. evenings, Sat. & Sun. matinees) in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Annapolis, MD
Casting "Murder in the Cathedral," T.S. Eliot's verse dramatization of the murder of Thomas Becket at Canterbury, winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature. This gripping drama portrays the assassination of Archbishop Thomas Becket in Canterbury Cathedral in 1170. Becket struggles with four tempters, each with posing a different challenge. ...4 hours ago
- Runs in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in La Jolla, CA
Seeking actors for the La Jolla Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Come From Away," (Rehearsals begin Apr. 21; runs May 29-July 5), "Up Here," (Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 28-Sept. 6), "Blueprint to Freedom: An Ode to Baynard Rustin" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4), "Healing Wars," ...5 hours ago
- Runs Apr. 21, 2015-Dec. 13, 2015 in La Jolla, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: La Jolla, CA
Seeking a stage manager for the La Jolla Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Come From Away," (Rehearsals begin Apr. 21; runs May 29-July 5), "Up Here," (Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 28-Sept. 6), "Blueprint to Freedom: An Ode to Baynard Rustin" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4), ...5 hours ago
- Show date is late winter in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking two hosts for “Putting It Together,” a fashion/lifestyle show. Concept: Geared toward the fabulously fashionable woman, whatever her size, "Putting It Together" is all about what’s new, what’s now, and what’s next. President states: "When it comes to 'Putting It Together' and looking great, size doesn't matter."3 hours ago
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19 & 26, May 3, 10, 17, and 31, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at Ripley-Grier Studios. Note: Actors are only called for rehearsal they must attend. Tech week begins June 1, 4:30-9 p.m. at The Five Angels Theater; performances will be held June 5 & 6 in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking participants for a full-scale production of "Honk Jr." a musical adaptation of "The Ugly Duckling." This production for our junior members will allow some of our younger performers (roughly ages 8-11) to shine.3 hours ago