- Shoots Aug. 31-Sept. 14 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY; Queens, NY
Casting "Happy Town," a 22-minute pilot about New York City.Sunday
- Shooting between August 25-September 4, in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting background for the ABC TV series, "Resurrection," starring Omar Epps and Frances Fisher. Project description: "The lives of the people of Arcadia, Missouri, are forever changed when their deceased loved ones return."Sunday
- Shoots August-September 2014 (three to four shoot days) in Bayonne, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Bayonne, NJ; Hoboken, NJ; Newark, NJ; Bellville, NJ; Orange, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Good Food Co.," a comedy series about a restaurant called Good Café. The star of the show, Wanda Jackson, an African-American business owner who loves to cook, sells food and gossips about the people who gather around her restaurant. This show will feature weekly themes about current events and ...Sunday
- Shoots Aug. 24 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. in Howard Beach, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Howard Beach, NY
Casting extras for "Crew," an award-winning web series.Sunday
- Table read Aug. 23; shoots Aug. 29-31 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Red Heart Rebels." Synopsis: An up-and-coming rock 'n' roll band's lives come undone at the tail end of their first summer tour.Friday
- Shoots late 2014 on Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Cat's View," a feature film about a terrorist bombing as seen through the eyes of an abandoned cat.Thursday
- Shoots now until December in NYC, Westchester, and Hudson Valley, NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking young performers (singers, songwriters, dancers, comedians) to showcase their talents live in a studio or online via video for "Ashley and Carley New York," a new tween/teen-themed series about various locations around NYC and the Hudson Valley area.Thursday
- Read through TBD; shoots Sept. 12-14 in NYC. Note: Actors should be flexible on these dates as they won't be needed for all times.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting episode two of "The Big Gulp," a popular web series. The show is a comedy about an Australian girl and her friends in New York, and the weird sh*t that happens to them.Thursday
- Shooting mid-late August, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the TV series, "Combat Report. Project description: An original scripted WWII action drama that follows an elite team of GIs as they fight their way across France in pursuit of a ruthless enemy. Producers past work has won 'Best Narrative Film' award at the GI Film Festival, and was ...Thursday
- Shoot information TBA.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in New York, NY
Casting a lead role for an untitled HBO pilot directed by Steve McQueen ("12 Years A Slave," "Shame").Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; shoots Sept. 6 in Burbank, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Casting "TOTT," a film about the story of two convicts who decide to become actors on release from prison. One heads for NY, the other LA. They both struggle with the reasons they are drawn to the craft with the first priority to make a quick buck.Thursday
- Rehearses twice and shoots for one day in Sept. 2014 in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA; San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; San Rafeal, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a scene adaptation of "DLMG," a published novel. This will be for a four-minute book promo for the internet. The novel is about a group of diverse people living in a rundown L.A. apartment building who overcome suspicions about each other in order to collaborate to help a young ...Thursday
- Shoots mid-September in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Burbank, CA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA
Casting "Carpe Diem," a thirty minute scripted lifestyle television series with a backdrop of exotic, real-life locations around the world in which six adventurous creatives on the brink of massive success build an breakable bond as they teeter on the verge of becoming the next generation of power players. Imagine ...Wednesday