- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11; performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."Thursday
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Feb. 3; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 1, 2015 (possible extension to Mar. 8, 2015) in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting a contemporary drama, "Tribes," which centers on Billy, the only deaf member of a competitively comedic and intellectual family. Unsupported by his parents and siblings, he reaches out to the deaf community and learns sign language, creating funny but fierce tensions at home. Billy finally confronts his childhood resentments, ...Thursday
- Opportunities are ongoing. Must be available to perform Aug. 1, 3, & 4, with several other dates available in August, in the NYC/NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking funny actresses to perform solo and two-person shows at schools and special events.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin mid-to-late August with readings in Sept./Oct.; rehearses Spring 2015 to tour during the summer as part of the Fringe Festival.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting performers to do exploratory work and readings for a new play in development. The play is centered in a blue-collar Midwestern sensibility. "It's a little too late to do the right thing now." -Tanya TuckerThursday
- Rehearsals TBD. Performance TBD, in Piedmont, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA
Casting the play "Fancy Nancy." Production description: "Based on the popular Fancy Nancy book series by Jane O'Connor. Fancy Nancy auditions for the coveted role of the mermaid, but gets stuck playing a dreary, dull tree. Can Nancy bring fancy flair to her role, even though it isn’t the one ...Thursday
- Rehearsals TBD. Performances TBD, in Vallejo, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Vallejo, CA
Casting the live performance "Fright Fest." Production description: "The family-friendly theme park puts on a performance with singing, dancing, and a variety of shows."Thursday
- Rehearsals TBD. Performances TBD, in Stanford, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Pleasant Hill, CA
Casting the comedic stage production "Gold Coast Comedy Theater." Production description: "A comedic theater group that stages comedy shows in the San Francisco Bay Area."Thursday
- Rehearses Aug. 5-9; performs Aug. 10 & 11, 15 & 16, 20 in NYC. Note: see below for full rehearsal and performance schedule.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking stagehand for "Jackass Flats."Thursday
- Rehearses Aug. 2014 weeknights and some Sat.; performances begin Aug. 23 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting "Attention Shoppers," a short play which won first place in a festival last year.Thursday
- Located in Netcong, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Netcong, NJ
Casting equity actors for Growing Stage's 2014-15 Main Stage Season. Season includes: Disney's "The Little Mermaid" (Stephen L. Fredericks, dir.; Jilian Petrie, music dir. and choreo.; Doug Wright, book author; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & Glen Slater, lyrics; Rehearses September 1, 2014; runs October 3 - 26, 2014); "The ...Wednesday
- Performances TBD, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 16 in San Jose, CA
Casting the theatrical productions for the City Lights 2014-2015 Season, including "ART" by Yasmina Reza, "Truce: A Christmas Wish from the Great War" by Kit Wilder and Jeffrey Bracco, "Build" by Michael Golamco, "M. Butterfly" by David Henry Hwang, and "Exit Pursued by a Bear" by Lauren Gunderson.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; previews begin Sept. 11; runs approx. Sept. 17-Oct. 5 at the 59E59 Theaters in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Ndebele Funeral."Wednesday
- Performances TBD, in Oakland, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Oakland, CA
Casting for ScareCo's Haunted Attraction. Project description: "An intense, month-long adventure that will allow you to explore the dark and twisted side of your persona while dressed as a monster."Wednesday
- Rehearsals TBD. Performances through June, in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9, in Oakland, CA
Seeking actors for Ragged Wing's apprenticeship program, which culminates in a self-directed apprentice show to be performed during the Gallery Show & Gala. Production description: "After training throughout the year in physical and vocal performance skills, ensemble creation, writing, and directing, selected auditioners will be involved in the creation and ...Wednesday
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."Wednesday
- Guthrie opening January 2015 and NYC opening April 2015. Winter/spring tour begins March 2-April 20; contract ends April 20, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15) and "The Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court" (rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015).Tuesday