- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 13 in Atlantic City, NJ; runs May 14-16 in Vineland, NJ and May 20-June 14 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ and Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ
Seeking magician's assistants and stage staff and crew for "Matt Cadabra: Magic and Dreams," a grand-illusion magic show featuring ventriloquism, animatronics, Broadway/Family style singing, and escape stunts.yesterday
- Season rehearses and runs in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 21 in Columbia, MD and Apr 20, 21 in Columbia, MD
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in the upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Baltimore Waltz" (Paula Vogel, writer; Suzanne Beal, dir. Dates: Aug. 26-Sept. 13, 2015); "Technicolor Life" (world premiere, Women's Voices Theater Festival; Jamie Brandli, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Dates: Oct. 21-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Antigone ...yesterday
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD in Cleveland, OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Cleveland, OH
Seeking crew for Cleveland Play House's upcoming 2015-16 season.yesterday
- Rehearses late Apr. to mid-May (low time commitment; five two-three hour rehearsals) at producer's apartment in Brooklyn and a rehearsal space; performs May 18 (8 p.m.) on 42nd St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Alvin Ballister v. Alvin Ballister," a ten-minute courtroom drama in a near-future parallel universe. Synopsis: The courtroom is a suicide tribunal; the petitioner makes a plea for suicide, the defense attorney argues against the plea, and the council of Elders determines whether or not the plea is reasonable. The ...yesterday
- Seasons run in Rochester, NY; Cleveland, OH; Denver, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Cleveland, OH; Denver, CO; Rochester, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming seasons for Geva Theatre, Cleveland Playhouse, and Denver Center.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs June 24-29.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Three Sisters: Tulsa '21," a devised play. Synopsis: After the death of their father, a well-known figure in the affluent black district of Greenwood, in the county of Tulsa, Oklahoma, three sisters struggle to carry on. The play follows the family's joys and struggles which are suddenly disrupted by ...yesterday
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in New York, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 1; previews begin May 29; runs June 4-21 at Urban Stages, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "TouChing." Synopsis: Anna's losing it, Henry's lost it, and Jude is just plain lost. Identity is a slippery slope in this family drama, when a matter of life and death unhinges its members and challenges their basic beliefs.yesterday
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...yesterday
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting the New Jersey premiere of "By the Water" by Sharyn Rothstein.yesterday
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY and Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.yesterday
- Runs May 31-June 2 at the Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" by William Shakespeare.Thursday