- First rehearsal Feb. 23; opens Mar. 28; closes Apr. 18, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors in "All Gone West," a play taking place in the 1950s.23 hours ago
- Rehearses Feb. 23-Mar. 28 in NYC; load-in is March 23; show runs Mar. 28-Apr. 18 (16 performances) at 64 E. 4th St.; load-out and contract ends Apr. 19, 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for "All Gone West," a six actor play with a four-piece jazz band.yesterday
- Rehearses Jan. 12-Mar. 5, 2015 (based on actor availability) in South Orange and Maplewood, NJ, a short walk from the NJ Transit train stations.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Almost, Maine," a non-union, non-paying production. Seeking all actors, male and female, mid-20s to early 40s. Synopsis: Welcome to Almost, Maine, a town that’s so far north, it’s almost not in the United States—it’s almost in Canada. And it almost doesn’t exist, because its residents never got around to ...yesterday
- Runs Dec. 21 at 12:00 p.m. in Staten Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Staten Island, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking male actors who are short, fat and bald for an upscale children's birthday party.yesterday
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Jan. 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, Jan. 30-Feb. 1, Feb. 6-8, and Feb. 13-14 at Davenport Theatre, 354 W. 45th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting understudies for "Men and Women Talking Love and Sex," a play. Director states: "'Men and Women Talking Love and Sex' ('MAWTLAS') started as an Equity Approved Showcase; we extended our run under a Per Performance Contract, and we are extending our run a second time."yesterday
- Rehearsals beginning December. Performances January, in Oakland, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Oakland, CA
Casting the performance "Art Liberation Performance." Production description: "A troupe of queer dancers, spoken word artists, street theatre radicals, musicians, singers, visual artists, and healers that breaks down stereotypes and raises awareness."yesterday
- Rehearsals beginning March 2. Performances April 17 - May 3, in Danville, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Danville, CA
Casting the play "Of Mice And Men." Production description: "Two drifters, one a gentle but slow giant, try to make money working the fields during the Depression so they can fulfill their dreams."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16 in North Hollywood, CA; tech rehearsal Mar. 2-5 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 5-15 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 17-29, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jan 15 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a regional tour of "Old Jews Telling Jokes," a play by Peter Gethers and Daniel Okrent based on material from the website OldJewsTellingJokes.com.yesterday
- Reading takes place Dec. 30, 6 p.m. in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting "Almost Maine.' Company states: "Play Club, based in New York with branches in Los Angeles and New Orleans, is hosting its first table reading in Austin! The Artistic director is traveling to Texas for the New Year and has decided to host one of our classic Play Club readings ...yesterday
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7 in Portland, OR
Casting multiple productions of Shakespeare plays or adaptations, for Portland-area Shakespeare companies, including Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Past companies in attendance include Anon It Moves, Fuse Theatre Ensemble, Milagro Theatre, Northwest Classical Theatre Company, Original Practice Shakespeare Festival, and Post 5.yesterday
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD in NYC & New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: Bergen County, NJ; New York, NY
Seeking a young writer to work on a student project.yesterday