- Rehearsals begin Feb. 18, 2014; runs Mar. 21-Apr. 13, 2014 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 18, 19, 20 in New York City, NY
Casting "Noises Off" by Michael Frayn.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 4, 2014; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 13, 2014 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in Ithaca, NY
Casting "Lungs" by Duncan MacMillian.yesterday
- Rehearses in Atlanta, GA; performs in multiple venues in the Southeast in late winter-spring 2014.
- Seeking submissions from: GA; MS; TN; SC; NC; AL
Casting "Great Scenes," an evening of scenes including Shakespeare, European drama, contemporary American plays, musical theater, opera, improv and more.yesterday
- Rehearses mid-Jan. 2014 through mid-Feb. 2014 (nights and weekends); performs Feb. 19-March 9 (5 performances TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 13, 15 in New York, NY
Everyday Inferno is casting "Something Wicked," a devised work based on the text of Shakespeare's Macbeth to be included in the upcoming NYC Frigid Festival.yesterday
- Rehearses May 19-June 5; performs June 6-Aug. 30, 2014 (6 evening shows per week, company idle Sundays) in Chillicothe, OH.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting for "Tecumseh! Outdoor Drama," which tells the life story of the famous Shawnee Native American leader.yesterday
- Performances run March 7-23, 2014 in Rockville, MD.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 16 in Rockville, MD
Casting Marsha Norman's Tony Award winning drama, "'Night Mother." Project Description: "A mother and daughter live in a rural house. One evening, the daughter calmly declares her intention to kill herself. What follows is a painfully honest portrait of a woman who died a long time ago, and a mother ...yesterday
- "We Will Share the Sky" runs Feb. 16-Match 8, 2014, at Center Stage in Naperville and the Bartlett Nature Center in Bartlett. There will be a sneak-peek scene performance at Water Street Studios in Batavia. "Love, Loss, and What I Wore" runs May 2-10, 2014 at Center Stage in Naperville.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Naperville, IL
EverGreen Theatre Ensemble is casting the plays "And We Will Share the Sky" and "Love, Lose and What I Wore."Sunday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6 (Mon.-Thurs. 7-10 p.m. and Sun. 1-5 p.m.); runs Feb. 21-March 9, 2014 (Fri. 8 p.m., Sat. 8:30 p.m. & Sun. 4 p.m.) in Pomona, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17, 18 in Pomona, CA
Casting "Boston Marriage" by David Mamet, a droll comedy of errors set in a Victorian drawing room and featuring an all-female cast. Anna and Claire are two bantering, scheming ladies of fashion who have long lived together on the fringes of upper-class society. Anna has just become the mistress of ...Sunday
- Shows ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
GreatWorks Theatre Company is casting African American men for a variety of shows.Sunday
- Understudies begin Dec. 17; runs Jan. 17-March 23, 2014, with a possible extension to April 6, 2014 in Glencoe, IL. After Opening, understudies have rehearsal two afternoons a week with the stage manager. Understudies do not have to be at the Theatre nightly; it's just a call-in scenario.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Hedda Gabler," a play by Henrik Ibsen.Sunday
- Rehearses Dec. 11 and 14; performs Dec. 15-16 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Squid Out of Water," a Vaudevillian Greek tragedy told through song and gesture by a pageant winning squid. Called “haunting” and “fascinating” by the Austin Chronicle, video and performance artist Christina Sukhgian Houle presents this original live production about the search for self and the meaning of life.Sunday
- Rehearses Jan. 2014; performs Feb. 18-23, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in New York, NY
The Tempest Ladies, an all-female ensemble that has performed in New York and Istanbul, is seeking actresses from diverse ethnic backgrounds for their third production, "The Taming of the Shrew," directed by Ben Prusiner. The company's aesthetic is physically inventive and features onstage role changes to explore social conventions and ...Saturday
- Performance will be at the Perseverance Theatre in Juneau, Alaska.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Boeing Boeing," the comedic play. Synopsis: "In 1960's Paris, swinging bachelor Bernard’s perfect life gets bumpy when his friend Robert comes to stay."Saturday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Feb. 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting "More Than One Good Way to Drown," a full-scale second year graduate performance project for Columbia University. Synopsis: In this cold, visceral landscape, a daughter (Frieda) tries to reconcile with the loss of her mother, who took her own life when Frieda was a young girl. She confronts her ...Saturday
- Rehearsals will be Mon.-Thurs. evenings at Eastwood Church 1601 Eastland Ave; 3rd floor in East Nashville, TN (Same location as auditions); Opening Feb. 7-10 in Dayton,OH runs to April, 2014 traveling around middle Tennessee.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in Nashville, TN
Casting "The Altos: A Little Lower Than The Sopranos" Directed by Rachael L. Rodgers with the assistance of Brittany B. Anderson Synopsis: "From Hunt Mysteries to Mel O'Drama Theater. It's Chicago in the 1920's. Big Louie Alto's retirement banquet where his successor of the family business is to be named. ...Friday
- Reading is either late April or early May, 2014 in Pasadena, CA. Note: Rehearsal locations will vary.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; N. Hollywood, CA; Pasadena, CA; Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Legend of Bonny Anne Bonny," a new play. Synopsis: "Anne Bonny was a real person, a pyrate, as notoriously brutal as she was beautiful. Hers is a tale of intrigue, romance, adventure, betrayal, violence, sex, drinking, cursing, gambling, singing and sword-fighting; a tribute to Rogues, Knaves, Whores and ...Friday