- Rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 19-Aug. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for roles in "Troilus And Cressida."11 hours ago
- Tours for twelve months across Southern California. Contract may begin in May 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: N. Hollywood, CA
Casting actors who care about helping children and young adults who are interested in being trained as health educators who will portray students from elementary through high school in school-based educational theater tour that travels across Southern California.12 hours ago
- The event is being held April 9-10 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 9, 10 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.12 hours ago
- Rehearses Feb-May in Brooklyn, NY; runs May 14 and 18 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY; NJ
Casting "The Freedman's Torchlight: A Devised Theater Project."13 hours ago
- Shoots Feb. 12 at 10:30 a.m. at Tisch School Of The Arts in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting a staged reading of two scenes from "Birdman" for the NYU Graduate Film Program's "Directing Actors" class.15 hours ago
- The play will rehearse in May and June in Carnegie, PA. Performs at June 24-25, June 30, July 1-2, and July 7-9 at the McKeesport Little Theater in McKeesport, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA; Carnegie, PA; McKeesport, PA
Casting the final two roles for "Bloody Hell," a world premiere post-apocalyptic play inspired by Bram Stoker’s novel “Dracula.” The producer notes: "This will be one of Rage’s darkest, goriest, and most sexually charged plays to date. We’re seeking reliable, open-minded, dedicated actors (ages 18+) in the Pittsburgh, PA area. ...15 hours ago
- Rehearses on nights and weekends TBD (based on actor availability) in Metuchen, NJ; performs Apr. 3 (2 p.m.) at an art center in Bedminster, NJ. Possible future performance venues and dates TBD in New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: Metuchen, NJ; Bedminster, NJ
Casting a touring production of "Tenali Raman," a one-hour original adaptation of folk tales from India. Synopsis: Tenali Raman was a poet jester at the court of an emperor in 16th-century India. He is wise and mischievous. He scampishly tricks people and plays jokes on them. There is some music ...16 hours ago
- Rehearses June 6-15 (12-5 p.m.) in midtown NYC; performs June 16, 23, 26, 28 (5 p.m. call time; 8 p.m. show), & 30 (1 p.m. call time; 4 p.m. show) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting William Shakespeare's "Othello," an Off-Broadway production reduced to one hour and 30 minutes starring David Serero as Othello.17 hours ago
- Rehearses March; runs April in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Geist!," where in the waning days of World War I, a platoon of soldiers vanishes without a trace, but in their last recorded post there are tapes of plays they enacted to pass away the time and the staging is Inspired by the true story of a group of ...17 hours ago
- Season runs in Chicago, IL. Dates are tentative.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016 Season for FWD Theatre Project. Season includes: "Code Name: Cynthia" (Steve & Karen Multer, writers. Runs March 21-28); "Coyote" (Tim McCorry & Michael Aman, writers; runs May 2-9); and " Central Avenue Breakdown" (Kevin Ray, Andrea Lepcio, & D.A. Taylor, writers; Suellen Vance, additional story. Runs June ...19 hours ago
- Rehearses Mar. 30 (11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.) and every Wed. and Sun. in April (eight more dates, also all 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.) at The Producers Club Theatres, 358 W. 44th St., NYC; staged reading is May 2 in Midtown Manhattan.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a director and possible assistant for "Last of The Caucasians," a staged reading of a play. Synopsis: "Last of The Caucasians" is a satirical two-act comedy concerning Native American contemporary and historic issues of a political and social nature. This play features nine actors, ten characters, whose actions take ...21 hours ago
- Rehearsals will take place end of February and March around actors' schedules. Play will be presented on March 18 (9 p.m.) as part of the Emerging Artists New Works Series at the TADA! Theatre, 15 W. 28th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Weak Ones," a play from the writers of "Ghostlight the Musical." Synopsis: On the brink of a highly-publicized case, a single father must defend a woman society has deemed a monster. But might there be two sides to every story? Inspired by true events, "The Weak Ones" examines ...22 hours ago
- Rehearsal dates TBD; show runs April 28-May 1 at the Complex Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Dying to Live," a new original dramatic stage play about a cancer-stricken woman who struggles between her world in life and her transition in death.22 hours ago
- Rehearses Wed. evenings & Sat. mornings; performances tentatively scheduled for May 14 & 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "City Blues: An Urban Tale," a play. Synopsis: The play is an urban tale of a young woman’s struggle to define her individuality and true being. She’s looped into a world shroud with violence, racism, and empty values. As the story unfolds, she and her family are met with ...23 hours ago