- Rehearsals begin mid-February (Tues. & Thurs. eves.); performs first three weekends in May 2015 (Sat. at 7 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Center Stage Performing Arts, 7200 W. Camino Real, #330, Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 21 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Spring Awakening: The Musical." Synopsis: It’s Germany, 1891. The beautiful young Wendla explores her body and asks her mother where babies come from. Elsewhere, the brilliant and fearless young Melchior defends his buddy Moritz--a boy so traumatized by puberty he can’t concentrate on anything. One afternoon in the woods, ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9, 2015 in NYC; runs Mar. 26-May 10 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 20, in New York, NY
Casting male and female nonunion dancers who sing and act for all roles in "A Chorus Line."Friday
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., and Thurs. (7-9 p.m.); actors won't necessarily be called for all rehearsals; show performs May 31 and Jun. 1 in Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pacific Palisades, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Malibu, CA; Westwood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Grease," a musical being produced by the Keillor Israel Temple in Pacific Palisades.Monday
- Runs June, 2015 in Santa Fe, NM.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking submissions for the second annual Santa Fe Theatre Musical Festival. Three works will be selected for workshopping and public performance. Each work will have the undivided attention of a professional director and musical director. Last year's directors were: Pat Birch, Bill Castellino, and Dan Foster.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin January 2015. Performances begin January 29, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical production "To Diana Ross, with Love." Production description: "A Diana Ross tribute featuring the solo years, with twenty hit songs and special guest performers."Thursday
- Rehearses February through April 2015 at Midvale Main Street Theatre. Performances run Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays, from April 23–May 9, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Midvale, UT
Casting Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "Cats." Project description: "Based on the universally popular poetry of T.S. Eliot, 'Cats' tells the story - in song and dance - of the annual gathering of Jellicle cats at which time one special cat is selected to ascend to the Heaviside layer."Thursday
- Rehearsals evenings & weekends, January 6-February 12. Performances run February 13-15, 2015, and May 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Digging Through Nevada's Past," an educational touring show for elementary schools throughout Las Vegas, NV.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 21, 2015; runs May 15-June 14 in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grille."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; runs Apr. 23-Jun. 7, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 13 in New York, NY
Seeking "All Shook Up," a musical inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley.Thursday