- Rehearses Aug. 18-Nov. 12 (weekday eves. and weekend afternoons); runs Nov. 14, 15, 21, & 22 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 16, 22, & 23 (3 p.m.) at the Post Theater, Bldg T4, Fort Tilden, Breezy Point, Rockaway, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting "Damn Yankees."7 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 26 at the Pines Dinner Theatre in Allentown, PA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Life Could Be A Dream," a jukebox musical encompassing the music of the 60s. The story focuses on four men who come together to form Denny and the Dreamers, a fledgling doo-wop singing group, preparing to enter the Big Whopper Radio contest to realize their dreams of making it ...9 hours ago
- Rehearses in September; runs Sept. 20-Nov. 2 in Agawam, MA. (weekends including Friday nights and Columbus Day.)
- Auditions: Aug 7, 9 in Agawam, MA
Seeking singers and dancers, stage show actors, and haunted house actors for Six Flags New England's Halloween Fright Fest Shows and Attractions.yesterday
- Runs in Sevierville, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Sevierville, TN
Casting "Dollywood Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival," a song and dance show featuring Dolly Parton. For more info, visit http://www.dollywood.com/auditions/Overview.yesterday
- Rehearses Dec. 27; runs Jan. 9 in York, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Million Dollar Quartet," a play in which a twist of fate and the “Father of Rock’n’Roll,” Sam Phillips, bring together Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley at Sun Records’ storefront studio in Memphis, TN on December 4, 1956. The four legends-to-be unite for the only ...yesterday
- Preparation begins late August 2014; staged reading presentation early September 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a developmental musical love story set in the Orient.yesterday
- Rehearses Aug. 24; runs Sept. 21-Oct. 16 (10 performances) at the 13th Street Repertory Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Theater Boys," a musical comedy about guys auditioning for a gay musical.yesterday
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...Jul 24
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 on Sun.-Thurs. evenings; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2 (Thurs.-Sun. w/ added late-night shows, no matinees) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show Live!" the upcoming electrifying annual live stage production directed and choreographed for the first time by Broadway veteran Michael Wallot.yesterday
- Rehearsal begins o/a Sept. 8; runs through April 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting replacements for "Joseph and the Amazing... Dreamcoat."Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in Ashland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting non-Equity ensemble roles for both "Head Over Heels," the new Go-Go's musical by Jeff Whitty and directed by Ed Sylvanus Iskander, and "Guys and Dolls," directed by Mary Zimmerman.Wednesday
- Performs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Pleasant Hill, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in Pleasant Hill, CA
Casting "The Wedding Singer," a musical set in the '80s in which a wedding singer meets a waitress and falls in love.Wednesday
- Rehearses September-November (Mon.-Fri. eves. & some Sun.); runs Nov. 8-16 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY (30 min. from Grand Central Terminal).
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Miss Saigon." Synopsis: This epic musical love story tells the tragic tale of a young bar girl, orphaned by war, who falls in love with an American G.I.--but their lives are torn apart by the fall of Saigon. A haunting tale based on Puccini's Madame Butterfly.Wednesday
- Rehearses July-Aug. (Tue. & Thu., 6-10 p.m., as well as Aug. 9, 13, 16, & 23, 9 a.m.-noon); runs Aug. 27 at 2 p.m., Aug. 30 at 1 p.m., and Aug. 31 at 4:30 p.m. at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY and Aug 2 in NY, NY
Casting "No Name In The Street," a gospel/rock concert musical based on the biblical story of Job.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8 (Mon.-Thurs., plus Sat. & Sun. TBA); runs Nov. 7-16 at the Landis Performing Arts Center, 4800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25, in Riverside, CA
Casting "Shrek the Musical." Based on the hit film, "Shrek the Musical" is a Tony Award-winning stage musical that has swept the world with its magic. Featuring all new songs from Jeanine Tesori ("Thoroughly Modern Mille," "Caroline or Change") and a side-splitting book by David Lindsay-Abaire as well as cult ...Tuesday