- Rehearses and shoots August in Manhattan, NYC and NJ. Company states: "Films will be promoted and exhibited at several events in the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 season."
- Seeking submissions from: NYC, NY; NJ, NJ; Connecticut, CT; Pennsylvania, PA; District of Columbia, DC; Maryland, MD
Casting super heroine and action heroine characters for live action comic/graphic novel type videos/webisodes and promos.16 hours ago
- Shoots Aug. 3 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Stand-Up," a film about the dark side of stand-up comedy in LA.16 hours ago
- Shoots fall 2014 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "In Memory," a short film about a man's final phone call.17 hours ago
- Rehearses and shoots July 29, 3:30-5:30 p.m. in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting "Connected," a silent, B&W grad film for NYU that will be shot in a continuous take with just two close-ups for safety. Synopsis: Denise finds her son, Adrian, playing video games on the living room floor in the middle of the night. After failing to connect with him, she ...17 hours ago
- Deadline for submission is August 8. Shooting is scheduled for August 4-6, possibly afternoon/evening shoots (not after dark) in Deming, NM.
- Seeking submissions from: Albuquerque, NM
Casting a three-minute short thriller/suspense film to submit to Project Greenlight. For more info, visit www.projectgreenlight.com18 hours ago
- Shoots Aug. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Three Seconds Later," a student film for NYU about a singer who suffers a three-second auditory delay after an electric shock, so he recreates the accident trying to fix himself, but now suffers voice delay.20 hours ago
- Shoots Aug. 4 in NYC (must be available for the full day) at various locations including the NYU Tisch building, Union Square Park, and an apartment in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in New York City, NY
Casting “Sentience,” a short student film for NYU set in the near future in which the government has issued a new, mandatory medication for all humans in that conditions them to be totally apathetic in order to end the root of all human suffering: emotions. A young rebel named Alex ...20 hours ago
- Shoots Aug. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting Life One Evening," a short film about the goings on in the world. Producer states: "It is a very powerful and honest piece, about the wrongs with life."20 hours ago
- Shooting in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting a short film. Project description: "A young girl takes her depressed goldfish on a journey to find her a new home. There is no dialogue apart from one brief line."23 hours ago
- Shoots Aug. 13-17 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Révolte: The Musical," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: "Révolte" is a coming-of-age musical about the lives of a photographer and an activist who are in the midst of a political revolution. In a parallel world at the end of an era, the two become symbiotic ...yesterday
- Crowdfunding begins after casting; shoots Oct. 2014 for one or two days and Nov. 14-16 in MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; New York, NY; Providence, RI; Hartford, CT; Worcester, MA; Marlborough, MA
Casting "Trent" (working title), a sci-fi short film about a college student grappling with mental illness only to discover an unwelcome houseguest of unknown origin.yesterday
- Rehearses the weekend of Aug. 9 & 10 (several hours of rehearsal); shoots Aug. 16 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Yellow Bird," part of an experimental short film project entitled "Stories Of The Unconscious." This shoot is the seventh out of nine total parts of the project.yesterday
- Shooting TBD at the NYFA building in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Prisoner," a thesis film project for NYFA.yesterday
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots Aug. 12 & 13 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA
Casting "Marion's Diner," a short film.Saturday
- Shoots the weekend of Aug. 23 (sunset-approx. 2 a.m.) in the Southern PA/Delaware area.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; DE; Chester County, PA; Southern, NJ
Casting "Gum," a short film. Synopsis: "Gum" is vignette about a young woman who breaks into a diner after hours with a can of spray paint but ends up discovering what's left of a love story. Casting director states: "This is a unique showcase opportunity for one early-20s actress. This ...yesterday
- Rehearses mid-Aug. 2014; shoots Aug. 29-Sept. 2 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Her Ring," a short film. Synopsis: "After his pregnant wife falls into a coma, a cartoonist must fight against reality and his imagination in order to make the toughest decision of his life."Jul 20
- Shoots Aug. 7 at night in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Ouroboros," a teaser promo for a thriller feature film. Producer states: "It will be used as an in-house tool to pitch the project. It is not for broadcast, but will be directed by the feature's director and the creative team."yesterday
- Rehearses August-September; shoots September in Tustin, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Ana, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; Midway City, CA
Casting "Behave the Heaven," a short student film about friendship, betrayal, and redemption.yesterday