- Performances are ongoing throughout south Florida. An Atlanta expansion is in the works. Rehearsals as needed for certain events. Owner states: "I encourage new talent to see a production as part of the rehearsal process."
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; West Palm Beach, FL; Orlando, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA
Seeking male actors, 30s-50s for custom, comedic interactive shows. Also seeking sound techs. Performers must have theatre experience and good improv skills, as these shows and events are a mix of scripted and improv. Singing is a huge plus. There is lots of audience interaction, so actors must know how ...Oct 31
- One main dress/tech rehearsal on date convenient for performers in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT; PA
Casting variety acts, singers, dancers, stand-up comedians, actors with great monologues, sketch comedy, magicians, musicians and all kinds of acts to appear at monthly live shows. Company states: "You will receive great exposure, and best performers will be considered as possible regulars, be considered for other productions, and possibly be ...Oct 30
- Rehearses Dec. 3; shoots Dec. 10 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY
Casting 'Thugtastic Variety Show,' a comedy show consisting of various kinds of skits which will be viewed at www.applausenetwork.tv.Oct 27
- Performances run December 16-24, at the Sea-Tac Airport in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA
Casting for the Sea-Tac Merchants Christmas Festival. Producers state: "We are seeking roving artists and musicians to circulate through the Sea-Tac airport during the holiday season."Oct 24
- Minimum of one rehearsal per a week (Sun., 2:30-5:30 p.m. and and every other Wednesday evening in NYC. Rehearsal schedule TBD by actor availability.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; CT
Seeking additional members for a comedy training and repertory company led by Beverly Bonner. Producer states: "The group will be given comedy training, (sketch, improv, writing comedy, stand up) direction, and the opportunity to perform in front of an audience monthly. Not only do you get training and feedback, but ...Sep 30
- Rehearses weekly (Mon. 7:30-9:30 p.m.) in Lombard, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Lombard, IL
Seeking performers for a faith-based improv comedy and sketch comedy troupe. Producer states: "We perform short-form improv games and write and produce original sketches. All productions are clean and safe for all ages."Sep 22
- Shows are every Wed. & Thurs. at 6 p.m. (auditioners sign-up at 5 p.m.) at Flappers Comedy Club and Restaurant, 102 East Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA
Seeking comedians for open auditions at Flappers Comedy Club. Booker states: "Would you like to be seen by the club owners and have a chance to get professional work at Flappers? The first 25 comics to sign up will perform three minutes. First-time auditioners are guaranteed to perform. Regulars can ...Sep 09
- The show is ongoing twice a month at various dates and times in Times Square, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking comedy singer/songwriters to perform their original music or other people's comedy music at a theater in the heart of Times Square.Sep 09
- Rehearsals start Mid August and go for six weeks, leading into an eight-week fall run; exact times TBD. SJS Theatre is located on Theatre Row on Santa Monica Blvd., Hollywood, CA. There is a rolling submission process for individuals interested beyond the fall start date.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking comics and directors for the Straitjacket Society. Founded in 2005, Straitjacket Society is a sketch comedy repertory theater company based in Hollywood, CA. SJS creates sketch shows from scratch for an eight-week run in front of a live audience. Rehearsals are once a week on stage. Each show runs ...Jul 26
- Eight-month contracts begin on board ship after rehearsals in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Specialty Show" (a new concept in shipboard entertainment aboard Holland America Line) and various other projects. The centerpiece of the new entertainment lineup is a musical repertory company, showcasing singers from two distinct vocal styles (one operetta/legitimate musical theatre and the other Broadway/contemporary pop), as well as dancers and ...May 24