- Rehearses in Jan.; shoots in February.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers and crew for "Read Prophecy." Synopsis: After a dinner with her roommates, Yara Taylor, a struggling college student, discovers the dark secret of a Chinese restaurant owner. He practices black magic and disguises an evil spell in a fortune cookie, opening a portal to hell, and Yara has ...Jul 20
- Part-time positions (mostly weekends) run April-Dec. at special events throughout the Chicago area.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking staff for an event production company. Producer states: "We are a popular event production company looking for knowledgeable and personable individuals to design, deliver, and set up lighting and decor at social and corporate events."Jul 18
- Season runs mid-Nov. 2013 through early Aug. 2014. A three- to six-week commitment required per show. Two shows play multiple venues in Philadelphia/Montgomery County area. One show has split run. Storybook does not tour. Must have daytime availability (mostly mornings) for shows, some rehearsals, load-ins and outs.
- Seeking submissions from: Phia, PA
Storybook Musical Theatre seeks crew for its three-show 2013-14 season.Jun 15
- The A.A.A.D.T. rentals department has an on-going need for part-time Studio Managers.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, the world’s most popular modern dance company, is seeking a Part-time Studio Manager to work in the rentals department. Alvin Ailey Dance Foundation is the umbrella organization that supports the activities of Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Ailey II, The Ailey School, Ailey Arts in ...May 10