- Rehearsals two-four times/month in northern, NJ; performs Fri. & Sat. nights in NJ and NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Bloomfield, NJ
Seeking lead female vocalist for a NJ/NY wedding band. Band leader states: "Agent-backed New Jersey and New York wedding band is seeking an R&B female vocalist. We have weddings on our calendar for 2014 and are looking to add to our lineup."21 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 25-Aug. 10 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30, in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Boy from Oz." Note: The role of Peter Allen will be played by Alex Ross in this production.22 hours ago
- Rehearses and performs in Delaware.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking AEA actors for the Delaware Theater Company's 2014-2015 season at the GPAA EPA. Note: See separate notices for each participating theatre's breakdown and Main GPAA EPA notice for current list of participating theatres.22 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin approx. April 7. Previews begin approx. May 20; open-ended run begins May 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Anthem," a rollicking sci-fi musical about a revolt of the young against an evil state. Synopsis: In a world where individuality is illegal, Prometheus abandons everything to confront the State--led by his own mother, Pandora. Prometheus falls in love with the beautiful rebel leader Athena. Together they fight ...22 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin April 21; runs May 17-June 8 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Hit."22 hours ago
- Shoots tentatively the week of March 17. Note: More filming to come throughout the spring.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Who You With?" The producers of "The Arsenio Hall Show" are looking for real life, on-the-street couples to participate in a taping next week (exact date is TBA) for a popular recurring segment on the show, 'Who You With?'23 hours ago
- The event is being held April 5-6 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.23 hours ago
- Rehearses April; shoots May 5-9 in three locations in central L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13, 14 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Roke," a new HBO TV series based on the life of Andy Roke, a small town mid westerner who moves to LA with his best friends to pursue a career as a stand up comedian.23 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; runs Sept. 12-19 (with possible extension through Nov. 2) in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 24, in New York, NY
Casting "The Unsinkable Molly Brown."23 hours ago
- Shooting 2014 in Chicago. Talent must be willing to work as a local hire.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting a SAG-AFTRA film.23 hours ago
- Training and performances are ongoing beginning spring 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for our improvisational training theater (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color"). Producer states: "We offer customized instruction and industry exposure. Preparation. Opportunity. Support. Successful applicants join the company's prestigious IN Studios Conservatory where they will receive six months of improvisation classes at a significantly reduced ...yesterday
- Commitment runs June 15, 2014-May 31, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY
SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) is seeking four outstanding singing performers to serve in our executive ensemble. If engaged, full scholarship, room and board will be offered in return for performing at university events throughout the year. Performers can major in performing arts or any of the 48 ...yesterday
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theatre Company first half season. Season includes: "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Kathryn MacMillan, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Sept. 25-Nov. 9) and "Doubt" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; Kathryn MacMillan, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 22, 2015).yesterday
- Rehearsals begin April 29; runs May 22-June 22 (with possible extension through June 29) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18 in New York City, NY
- Showcases are ongoing in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ
The Duplex Cabaret Theatre is casting "From Book to Broadway," an ongoing showcase.yesterday
- Rehearses in April in NYC; shoots May 15-19 in NYC & NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Incidental Constellations," a nonlinear exploration of ephemeral time, embedded memories, and eternal love through the romantic relationship of John and Julia.yesterday