- Rehearsals begin May 6, 2014; runs June 7-July 27, 2014 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde: A New Musical."Nov 26
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a "new, exciting, major cable network show" for couples, where one person wants to apologize to the other in an epic way for messing up somehow.Nov 26
- Shoots end of January 2014 in either NYC or L.A. depending where participants live.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Long Island, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Staten Island, NY; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking single best friends who are willing to take a chance on love for a show with a major cable network.Nov 26
- First read through will be held Dec. 9; rehearses Jan. 2-20; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 8, 2014 in Long Island City, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island City, NY
Casting "Pedro Pan."Nov 26
- Nine-month contracts begin in March 2014 sailing to Spain, Greece, Italy, Vancouver, and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile dancers for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder. Repertory casting for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows.Nov 26
- Nine month contracts begin March 2014 and run nine months aboard the ships sailing to Spain, Greece, Italy, Vancouver, and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in New York City, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre performers for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder.Nov 26
- Rehearses Jan. 27-31, 2014; runs Jan. 31-Feb. 1, 2014 at the York Theatre Company in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting York Theatre Company's Musicals in Mufti 2014, to include "Dragons," with book, music, and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick. Company states: "These are revivals of rarely seen musicals in a book-in-hand, full-staged reading format, rehearsed and presented over the course of one week."Nov 26