- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 4 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Saturday Night Fever."
- Season rehearses and runs in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Wilmington, DE
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Delaware Theatre Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Playing the Assassin" (David Robson, writer; Joe Brancato, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8); "Diner" (Barry Levinson, book; Sheryl Crow, music; Kathleen Marshall, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Dec. ...
- "Side Show" rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 18 or 25). "Ain't Misbehavin'" rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Side Show" & "Ain't Misbehavin'."
- Season rehearses and performs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 12, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Geffen Playhouse 2015-16 season. Season includes "Guards At The Taj" (Rajiv Joseph, writer; Giovanna Sardelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 6–Nov. 15); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; Randall Arney, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 20); "Barcelona" (Bess Wohl, writer; Trip Cullman, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 at the Norma Terris Theatre, Chester, CT.
- Auditions: Jun 8, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers for the ensemble and special chorus parts in "My Paris," a new musical about the life and times of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, the artist who captured the gaiety, color, and heartbreak of Montmartre, Le Can-Can, and the world of Le Moulin Rouge. Inhabited by the colorful people ...
- Shoots the final week of June/early July (two-day shoot) in Leeds, United Kingdom.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Leeds, NY
Casting "Our Day," a romantic film short about the enduring long term friendships of two couples that blossomed into romance from an early age. The story juxtaposes two relationships and deals with the complexities of long distance love and the struggles that life can bring.
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Orlando, FL
Seeking high-quality male and female versatile show singers, able to move and perform different genres of music for corporate events, cruise ships, and casinos.
- Performances are ongoing at the Saxe Theater in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jun 8, in Las Vegas, NV
David Saxe Productions is casting "Vegas! The Show," which features entertainers emblematic of the golden age of the Strip. Project description: "An energetic production with a live big-band orchestra, singing, and high-stepping dance numbers. The cast of more than 40 performers portrays the artistry and antics of the Rat Pack, ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27 (eves. with some afternoons); runs Aug. 21-Sept. 27 (Thurs., Fri., and Sat. eves. and Sun. afternoons) at the Fremont Center Theatre in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9, in South Pasadena, CA
Casting Neil Simon's "Barefoot in the Park."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 6 in Osseo, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Osseo, MN
Casting "Clybourne Park."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; tech begins Sept. 22; runs Sept. 30-Nov. 1 (Weds.-Sat. 7:30 p.m. & Sun. 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Austin, TX
Casting "Evita" the seven time Tony Award-winning musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice. A sung through pop opera, it tells of Eva Perons meteoric climb from the slums of Argentina to her role as beloved First Lady, to one of the most powerful women in the world. "Evita" ...