- Runs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female singers who act and dance extremely well, for future replacements in all companies of "Jersey Boys."
- Contract runs May 9, 2016-Oct. 29, 2016 in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 9, in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking singers and dancers for the Utah Shakespeare Festivals' 2016 season. Utah Shakespeare Festival operates in a rotating repertory schedule across three venues. All actors cast in a minimum of two productions. Season includes: "Much Ado About Nothing" (David Ivers, dir.); "Henry V" (Brian Vaughn, dir.); "The Three Musketeers" (BJ ...
- "Comedy of Errors" rehearsals begin June 7, 2016; runs July 9-Aug. 21, 2016. "Forever Plaid" (LTSF): rehearsals begin June 10, 2016; runs July 16-Aug. 18, 2016. "Forever Plaid"(ISF): rehearsals begin Aug. 23, 2016; runs Sept. 3-25, 2016 in Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Reno, NV
Casting versatile actors of all ages and ethnicities for a variety of roles in "The Comedy of Errors" and "Forever Plaid."
- Rehearses & runs early 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "The Effect."
- Shows run in Seattle , WA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, 11, in Seattle, WA
Seeking singers, actors, and dancers for "A Night With Janis Joplin" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 11, 2016; runs Mar. 31-Apr. 17, 2016) and "Paint Your Wagon" (Rehearsals begin May 3, 2016; runs Jun. 9-26, 2016).
- Rehearsals for "Honk" begin February 29; runs March 25-April 10, 2016. Rehearsals for "Elephant & Piggie’s We are in a Play" begins March 28; runs April 22-May 8, 2016 in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting the musicals "Honk: The Musical" and "Elephant & Piggie’s We Are in a Play."
- Rehearses December 15 & 17, 2016 then resume the week of January 4, 2016. Rehearsals will be held two-three times a week according to actor availability. Performances run February 25-March 19, 2016 at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Provo, UT
Casting "The Andrews Brothers," by Roger Bean. Project description: “A USO show is threatened with cancellation when a certain famous trio of singing sisters fails to show, and it’s up to three earnest and determined stagehands to go on with the show! ‘The Andrews Brothers’ is filled to the brim ...
- Rehearsals begin early February and run typically three days a week thru early April; runs weekends Apr. 8-24, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting a spring production of "Young Frederick Douglass" by Walt Vail. About The Play: An adaptation of "The Life And Times of Frederick Douglass" by Frederick Douglass, the play follows the young life of Frederick Douglass from his assignment to a Baltimore family in 1828, through his process of learning ...
- Production starts Jan. 18 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 10, in Houston, TX
Casting "Privileged," a drama series pilot about a woman whose life is completely made up. How long can she live this life of privilege based on lies. She sees opportunity in her situation and will keep the facade going as long as she can. She is the right color but ...