- Rehearsals begin late Feb.; tentatively scheduled to open late April-early May at a theater TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Legally Blonde: The Musical." Producers state: "Omigod, you guys! Life in Luggage Productions is riding on the success of their concert version of 'Grease: In Concert' with 'Legally Blonde: The Musical.' Are you a Delta-Nu?"
- Tentatively shoots one full day the second week of February in LA.
- Auditions: Feb 3 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking a host/narrator, for "DogTelligent" an irreverent Kickstarter video about a smart dog collar full of short skits and irreverent dialogue.
- Performances are Feb. 10-May 26 (Tues. nights; rehearsal 4:30-6:30 p.m., show at 7 p.m.) at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 6 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theater singers for Don't Tell Mama 2015 spring showcases presented by 2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh. President states: "Agents have signed and casting directors have cast talent before. As of the end of 2014, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 335 showcases featuring over 1400 ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity members who are not signed clients of any agents for musical Agent Access Auditions, which are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...
- Rehearses February (exact dates TBD) in NYC; shoots mid-March (five days) in Vermont.
- Auditions: Feb 4, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Neither Shadow of Turning," a short film. Synopsis: Conrad and Anna have removed themselves from civilization in order to practice their faith and love one another in their own private way. When she is stricken with pneumonia, they rely solely on prayer to heal her, eschewing modern medicine and ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; closes: Sept. 10, 2015 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 1-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles and understudies in "Airline Highway." Synopsis: In the parking lot of The Hummingbird, a once glamorous motel on New Orleans' infamous Airline Highway, a group of friends gather, press notes state. A rag-tag collection of strippers, hustlers, and philosophers have come together to ...
- Shows perform at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking male and female vocalists of all ethnicities for the Dapper Dans, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Voices of Liberty," performed at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Rehearsals begin May 26; closes Sept. 10, 2015 at Goodspeed Opera House in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 4, in New York, NY
Seeking first rate musical theater singers who move well of all types for "La Cage Aux Folles."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; run begins Mar. 14 at The Booth Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Hand to God," a play.
- Shoots Feb. 14 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Dragon School," a pilot to be made into a feature length film about a half Asian, half Caucasian college girl's mysterious journey.
- Ongoing opportunities begin the wk. of Feb. 23 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in Anaheim, CA
Seeking vocalists for live performance opportunities such as charity events, trade show shows, and local performances representing the OC Hit Factory. Vocalists may be considered for possible recording opportunities with Sony Music producer Thomas Barsoe.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 21; runs May 23-June 15 at the Claire Tow Theater, Lincoln Center Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Preludes," a musical fantasia set in the hypnotized mind of Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninov, from the creators of "Natasha, Pierre, & the Great Comet of 1812."