- Rehearsals begin June 9. Production runs July 10-19, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe." Project description: "Four kids travel to the magical land of Narnia where they must battle an evil queen with the direction of the lion, Aslan."
- Rehearsals begin June 19 (rehearsals are typically Mon.-Fri., early eves., and all day Sat.); runs last wk. of July-Aug. 1 at the Tongva Native American Amphitheatre Heritage Park, 12100 Mora Dr., Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar" for Santa Fe Springs Community Playhouse's 29th Season. All roles open; all ages considered.
- Rehearses approx. June 23 to mid-Aug. 2015 (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post-apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. The ...
- Records in NYC, NJ (possibly Philly).
- Auditions: Jun 6, 13 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Rogo's Rim," the full recording of an original feature length script. The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion capture performance.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs Oct. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in San Diego, CA
Casting a staged reading of "The Man Who Laughs," a play be Alicia Nyblade. Synopsis: Based on the novel of the same name by Victor Hugo, "The Man Who Laughs" tells the story of Gwynplaine, a child who was disfigured with a Glasgow smile on the orders of King James ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 22 at Sydelle and Lee Blatt Performing Art Center's St. Germaine Stage in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Lenox, MA
Casting "Holy Laughter," a play.
- Rehearsals beginning September. Performances run November 7-22, in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Palo Alto, CA
Casting the play "Clybourne Park." Production description: "A feisty jab at race relations and a look at a Chicago neighborhood’s evolution as two families move in, fifty years apart."