- Rehearsals begin July 15; runs Aug. 12-Sept. 21 in New York.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wayside Motor Inn" by A. R. Gurney.
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...
- Season rehearses and performs in VT.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in White River Junction, VT
Casting 2014-15 New London Barn and 2014-15 Northern Stage season. New London Barn season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; based on the Ingmar Bergman film 'Smiles of a Summer Night'; Lillian King, dir.; TBA, choreo.; Andy Roninson, music dir.; Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 5 at St. Clement's, 423 W. 46th. St. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, in New York, NY
Casting "Mighty Real: A Fabulous Sylvester Musical" is a brand new musical which tells the life story of Sylvester through his music and his point of view. Company states: "Beyond all the trials, tribulations, glitz and glamour of his lifestyle, he was a symbol for being fabulous and for unapologetically ...
- Rehearses in June; shoots June-July in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Animal Control," in which a reporter must learn to cope with the death of a close friend while interviewing a conspiracy theorist who threatens him with arrest if he doesn't enact her morbidly humorous conspiracies.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs March 18-April 26 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, in Chicago, IL
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Workshop runs July 21-25, 10 a.m.-4:45 p.m., with a one-hour supervised lunch break each day in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Seeking young singing actors for a one-week industry workshop featuring Broadway show adaptations . Company states: "The cast will participate in the process of testing adaptations of two Broadway shows for young performers. There is no performance. This will be a fun way to sharpen your musical theater skills while ...
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Rehearsals and production TBD.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting dancers for upcoming company contracts including a New York City performance season and possible national and international touring with Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company. Director states: "If you are looking for an incredible and innovative experience in dance, one that seeds the growth of personality and emotional development in it's ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearsal TBA; performs the afternoon of June 7 afternoon in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: May 3 in Princeton, NJ
Casting "On the Shoulders of a Giant," a play reading utilizing only two voices. Casting director states: "Two mature male actors with strong voices who show an intellectual interest, confidence, and seriousness regarding psychological matters and social conditions are needed. They will portray two historical scientific personalities and leaders in ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD by Griffith Observatory in L.A.
- Auditions: May 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three Dialogues," a short film told in three dialogues between two characters who are known as famous Greek gods although appearances would say otherwise. Producers state: "This is an independent, experimental film in the vein of John-Luc Godard, Peter Greenaway, and Mike Leigh."
- Rehearses May 21-June 26. Performances run June 27-28, in New Orleans, LA. All other location info will be released at a later time.
- Auditions: May 3 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for "Behind My Enemy's Eyes," a stage play set in Afghanistan during 2007, highlighting the challenges faced by soldiers on both sides of this battle.
- Shoots the first week of June in NYC.
- Auditions: May 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Checkout," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: A young boy left alone in line at the supermarket lets his imagination get the better of him.