- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (weekday eves. & Sundays); runs March 4-13 at Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9, 15, 16 in Irvington, NY
Casting "American Idiot," a musical. Director states: "Green Day's powerhouse album is brought to life in this electric-rock musical of youthful disillusion. The two-time Tony Award-winning hit musical, Green Day's 'American Idiot,' based on the Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album, boldly takes the American musical where it's never gone before. This ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 8-27 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Hello Dolly."
- Rehearses weeknights TBD based on conflicts and availability at St. Charles Church in the Cultural in Arlington, VA; runs March 10, 11, 12, 13 17, 18,19 at the Kaufman Theatre in the Lee Center, 1108 Jefferson St. in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Arlington, VA
Casting a patriotic family musical, "Catch a Dream," which honors the legacy of service of the men and women of "The Greatest (WWII) Generation." It follows one man’s journey through love, war, and the fight to catch the American dream.
- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2016; shoots in the spring in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "She Don't Fade," a short story that explores how it feels to be an artist who's criticized, a lover who's rejected, an ignored step child who’s exploited by her own country, and a slave to the social and political construct of beauty. Director states: "'She Don't Fade' is a ...
- Stage show date(s) TBD in 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking hair models for a variety of stage shows with Van Michael Salon. Director states: "Our Atlanta-based platform artists have been performing around the globe since 1984. Get paid to be a part of our award-winning team. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO MAKE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO YOUR HAIR CUT & ...
- Performances run February 19–March 12, 2016 in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 10 in Magna, UT
Casting the classic Broadway musical, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Project description: “A musical comedy about Pseudolus, a crafty slave who struggles to win the hand of a beautiful courtesan for his young master, Hero, in exchange for freedom. The plot twists and turns with ...
- Rehearsals to begin January 26, 2016 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 10, 11 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Cymbeline," a classic play. Project description: "Famously listed in the Folio as a tragedy, it is a dark, perilous fairy tale, redeemed at the last minute from near-catastrophe."
- Two table readings and one preliminary blocking rehearsals take place Dec. 16 and 22; other rehearsals take place Jan 18-Feb. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 25-28, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Seeking an assistant director/co-director for "Brooklyn Tides, Driftwood," a new full length play which will be part of the Venus/Adonis festival in February. Director states: "This is a wonderful opportunity to help develop an edgy drama with an interesting theme."
- Runs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female singers who act and dance extremely well, for future replacements in all companies of "Jersey Boys."