Audition: May 23
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for The House Theatre of Chicago. Season includes: "A Comedical Tragedy for Mr. Punch" (Kara Davidson, playwright; Shade Murray, dir. Rehearses July 25-Sept 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 23); "The Nutcracker" (Jake Minton, Phillip Klapperich, Kevin O'Donnell, & Tommy Rapley, creators; E.T.A. Hoffmann, story. Rehearses Sept. 26-Nov. ...
Audition: May 25
- Season rehearses and performs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: May 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Capital Stage Company's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "How To Use A Knife" (Will Snider, writer. Contract runs Aug. 9-Oct. 2); "August: Osage County" (Tracy Letts, writer. Contract runs Sept. 27-Nov. 20); "Betrayal" (Harold Pinter, writer. Contract runs Jan. 3-Feb. 26, 2017); "Guards At The Taj" (Rajiv Joseph, writer. Contract ...
Audition: Jun 04
- Rehearsals are tentatively every Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00pm-9:00pm. Starting in mid July. The official season starts late October and last until the end of June.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Brooklyn, NY
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking divers dancers for the Brooklynettes Dance Team. Company states: "The Brooklyn Nets are casting the Brooklynettes dance team for the 2016-17 NBA season. Dancers will perform at all Brooklyn Nets games at Barclays Center and represent the Brooklyn Nets at events throughout the NY metropolitan area and internationally.