- Candidates must be available for all rehearsals and performances between Sunday, April 12 - Sunday, May 3, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "A Coffin in Egypt," an opera. Project description: "Myrtle Bledsoe is at the end of her life in Egypt, Texas, trying to face her past and deciding whether or not her life was well–lived. In her earlier years, she represented the bigoted rich of Texas, but also seemed to ...Feb 15
- "Madame Pompadour" rehearsals begin in June; runs July 17-August 2. "Girl in the Train" rehearsals begin late July; runs September 4-13. "Arizona Lady" will rehearse for two weeks, and perform two concerts in May. Rehearsals in Oak Park, IL. Shows in Oak Park and Chicago.
- Seeking submissions from: Oak Park, IL
Chicago Folks Operetta is casting its 2015 season, featuring "Madame Pompadour" by Leo Fall, "Girl in the Train" by Leo Fall, and "Arizona Lady" by Emmerich Kalman.Feb 15
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 and will continue evenings and weekends at The Gallery Players in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 12 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Evita," a musical with Equity showcase approval pending.Feb 14
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...Feb 13
- Season runs in Mount Gretna, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Lebanon, PA and Mar 23 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Gretna Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Little Mermaid" (Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman, lyrics; Jason Summers, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 9-19); "Murder on the Nile" (Daniel Winerman, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs July 30-Aug. 1); "Ring of Fire: The Music of Johnny ...Feb 13
- Productions rehearse and perform in Evansville, IN.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for New Harmony Theatre. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (rehearsals begin Jun. 2); "The Full Monty" (rehearsals begin Jun. 23); and "Outside Mullingar" (rehearsals begin Jul. 7, 2015).Feb 13
- Rehearses July 6-23; runs July 24-Aug. 2 at the Zeiterion Performing Arts Center in New Bedford, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in New York, NY
Casting Disney's "Mary Poppins," a musical based on the stories of P.L. Travers and the Walt Disney film.Feb 13
- Rehearsals and first public reading takes place April-May in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "A Velvet Requiem, The Musical," with book, lyrics, and music by TJ Armand. Company states: "The American Dream & The New Diaspora: A Velvet Requiem is a contemporary musical that takes place in the U.S., covering the time period between 1991 and 2012. As the satirical narrative mostly navigates ...Feb 12
- Runs at the Welk Theatre in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in Escondido, CA
Casting "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 1-July 26) and "Hello Dolly" (Runs Aug. 28-Oct. 15).Feb 11
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; runs Jul. 10-Aug. 2 (Tues.-Sun.) at The Legacy Theatre in Tyrone, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Footloose" for the The Legacy Theatre, a full-time professional theater outside of Atlanta, GA.Feb 12
- Season rehearses and runs in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting Mountain Playhouse's 2015 Season. Seeking, for 2015, actors who can be company members by tracking through as many shows as possible. Season includes: "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Lawrence Tobias, dir. Chris Blisset, musical dir.; Matthew Marafino, stage mgr. Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 16-28); "Chapter Two" (Guy Stroman, dir.; ...Feb 12
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Kinky Boots."Feb 11
- Rehearses weekday evenings and weekend afternoons beginning Mar. 8; runs for two weeks, Thursdays through Sundays, Apr. 9-19 at 8 p.m., except for Sunday shows, which are at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Ave. at 10th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Truce," an Equity-approved showcase inspired by the 100th anniversary of the WWI Christmas Truce last December. "Truce" is set 50 years in the future, the middle of the twenty-first century. The U.S. is at war with Brazil. The action opens on soldiers from both sides celebrating a Christmas Truce ...Feb 10