- Shoots Mar. 4-7 in Montclair, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Montclair, NJ
Casting "Demons," in which a single mother faces judgment in a special circle of the Underworld for a crime she got away with.Monday
- Shoots Feb. 19-21, 2016 in New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: Montclair, NJ
Casting "The Disappearance of Rachel Bradshaw," in which a woman who went missing wakes up in the woods with no memory of her disappearance, and sets out to find her abductors.Monday
- Shoots Dec. 8-17 in Victoria, BC.
- Seeking submissions from: Victoria, BC; Vancouver, BC; Seattle, WA
Casting "Nursing Training Series," a narrative training video series.Monday
- Shoots in early Dec. in the Ann Arbor, MI area.
- Seeking submissions from: Ann Arbor, MI; Detroit, MI
Casting B-roll reenactment scenes for "Taken Too Soon," a part of "Live," a series of documentaries spotlighting three Michigan-based individuals who were contributing tremendous acts through their existence, but through tragic circumstances passed away. Production has already shot the A-roll footage.Monday
- Studio is located in Midtown NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for one-on-one voice lessons from Broadway and award-winning producer Jordan Scott Gilbert. Coordinator states: "Mr. Gilbert has worked successfully with artists, from novices to major celebrities in TV, film, and on Broadway. He recently co-produced the Tony-nominated 'Ghost the Musical.'"Monday
- Rehearses in December (two-three, based on scheduling and holidays) and the week of the Jan. 10-14 (three-four); performs Jan. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Rosy-Crimson," a one-act play/performance. "Rosy-Crimson" draws text from multiple translations of "The Odyssey" to create an alternative poetic tale. Through mnemonic device-turned-dialogue, inflection, and tone, actors will emphasize slippages in meaning intrinsic to the translations.Monday
- Work dates TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors and singers of any age or ''type'' to consider for upcoming theatrical, television, and film projects and workshops. Producer states: "If you have already submitted to us, please do not re-submit. We are currently accepting submissions on an ongoing basis. Seeking Equity, SAG-AFTRA, and nonunion performers."Monday
- One rehearsal date (unpaid) TBD; shoots Jan. 30-31, 2016 in the Yonkers/Westchester area.
- Seeking submissions from: Yonkers, NY; New York, NY
Casting "The Price of Bones," a short psychological horror film that addresses the dark world of eating disorders and serves as allegory for what many women every year sacrifice in order to achieve the "ideal" number on the scale.Monday
- Rehearses and shoots Dec. 1 (1 p.m. call time) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Eclipse," a sci-fi web series following the rise of the next generation of superheroes as five individuals from different backgrounds and universes discover their destiny of saving the world.Monday
- Shoots in January in Rockaway, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; CT; PA
Casting "This Vampire," a short film. Synopsis: Chloe has been clean and sober for 13 days. A typical night used to involve her obtaining coke from a random guy at the bar and waking up in a hotel room the next day with no recollection of what happened. Tonight, she ...Monday
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Light at the End," a collection of scenes that deal with people from all walks of life making truly tough decisions that could change their lives forever. Artistic Director states: "This production will serve as an industry showcase for talent agents and casting professionals."Monday
- Rehearses three times/week, evenings & weekends, for eight weeks. Performances run February 19-21, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8 in Oak Lawn, IL
Casting "My Home, My Heart, My Ireland," a musical. Project description: "There's lots of fun and loads of heart as a group of American tourists mingles with the eccentric locals. The setting is a small Irish village pub and bed & breakfast. There are memorable characters with a special appearance ...Monday
- Shooting in November and December, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Chicago Med," an NBC TV series. Project description: "An emotional thrill ride through the day-to-day chaos of the city's most explosive hospital and the courageous team of doctors who hold it together. They will tackle unique new cases inspired by topical events, forging fiery relationships in the pulse-pounding pandemonium ...Monday