- Rehearses May 2014-June 16; performs June 18-29 (Wed.-Sun.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "All Her Faces: A Portrait of Dusty Springfield." Synopsis: At 13, Jesse found his father's "45" record collection of Dusty Springfield in the basement of their house and was blown away when he heard her voice. Thirty-one years later he convinces his father to help him and his friends ...Apr 13
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 28; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Syracuse, NY
Casting "Hairspray."Apr 10
- Rehearsals begin June 3 in NYC and July 1 at Vassar; runs July 5-13.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity principal dancers for "In Your Arms."Apr 11
- Performs June 8-11, 7:30 p.m. at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Money, Love and Shame."Apr 10
- Rehearses and performs in Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Weston Playhouse Shows. Season includes "Analog and Vinyl" a world premiere with book, music, & lyrics by Paul Gordon (Michael Berresse, dir.-choreo.; Rachael Ziering, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 26-July 12); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang (Steve Stettler, ...Apr 11
- Rehearses and shoots TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Love 8023." Synopsis: Arlen Nox is a musical composer who has acquired success at a young age. Having trouble finding happiness, he marries Iris, a nurturing gardener that loves him unconditionally. After a car crash that kills his wife and leaves him blind, Arlen finds himself in a state ...Apr 11
- Rehearsals begin July 22 and are held every afternoon and evening, including weekends, until opening; performs Aug. 7-17 (Thur.-Sun.) in Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Singin' in the Rain."Apr 11
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...Apr 10
- Rehearsals begin July 8; runs July 30-Aug. 10 outdoors on grounds of American Shakespeare Theater in Stratford, CT and The McLevy Green in Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "As You Like It."Apr 10
- Shoots late July-August in and around Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA
Casting "Suicide Party (Saving Dave)," a comedy about a serious subject. Synopsis: What happens when you loose your job, your house, your wife asks for a divorce and your bottom falls out? Your friends decide to throw you a party - and one comes up with the idea of starting ...Apr 04
- Auditions: June 7 & 8. 10am-3PM. Pig Iron, Philly. Reh. Aug. 2- 7. Some flexibility in scheduling days/hours. All in Center City Phila. Aug. 8 Tech/Dress. Aug. 9 & 10. SHOOT.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Pay-2-Play (A Satire of a City with Songs)," which will be taped for use as a promo to help finance a 6 Week, live, staged production of the full script in Philly in the Fall of 2015.Apr 09